main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC This is your life (TF.N Style)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Im bored and have nothing to do all day so i desided to make a list of things that people have done while they have been on TF.N i'll do short Flash backs and small clips of their former work, and of cause i will be posting in the things as a surprize so that they have no idea that it has been done...

Keep your Eyes open you could be next.

2. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Today on This is your life we take a look at a man whos Strive for victoria has made this Fourm what it is today.

Protege-of-Thrawn Made his first post (this is going from his records) in the Expanded Universe literature section come out with the words of description.

"...i know this is one of the more unlikely scenarios, but it has the charm of bringing the story arc full circle..." the rest can be found here.

Then he on 7/4/01 (According to my records) He made one of his first Ever Boards. on the Victorian boards the NJO discussions - get involved! here he made his first entery into the Victorian boards, his first words being "This is just an opening for all those in victoria who have a) read all the current NJO books b) liked them c) loved them d)..."

After this he left the Victorian fourms for quite some time and went back to the 'expanded universe'

Then between 4/21/01 and 5/26/01 he disappeared with out a trace.

Then after returning to TF.N on 7/3/01 he returned to the fourms of victoria.

with this "hey guys... gee Elgos, when i read your sig you got me all guilty that i dont come here..." and Elgos it worked. from there on Protege-of-Thrawn stayed on the Victorian fourms. the rest of that can be found here.

Since then he has grown to become one of the greatest people on the Victorian TF.N fourm making great things like:
    -The thread of single word posts!! Brought to you by the clowns at the Mandalore Dump!!
    -The Mandalore Dump!!!!!! with PoT and J.E.
    -The 'Big V' Pub and Local. (brought to you by the bartenders from the Mandalore Dump.)

and he is the only one on the fourms so far that has ever had something like this done for him, on 1/14/02 Jet-Eye Set up a poll which asked the public 'Is our mate Protege-of-Thrawn over doing it?'

Protege-of-Thrawn, this is your life on TF.N put in a short post.

Join us Next week for some other guy or gal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.