main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion This may seem rather trivial...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Kenneth Morgan, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    ...but I wonder who'll do the teaser and release posters for VII. I heard that Drew Struzan has retired from doing movie posters, but I hope he can be lured back. If not him, maybe Alex Ross could do it.

What I'm saying is I'd hate to have Disney/Lucasfilm settle for a generic, photoshopped poster like so many movies use today. STAR WARS movies deserve better.

Mav Edit: As pointed out below, there was a thread started on this very topic a few days ago. You can find it HERE.

2. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
  3. Placeholder

Placeholder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2013
    I would hope that no matter who does it that it retains the historic look of the posters of the saga as a whole. I would guess that it will. I think it would be a requirement for getting the job

4. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
    This is some trivial crap. :p

And yeah I love the posters too. We wont be disappointed. There are some really awesome fan posters out there too.

5. hawkeye forever

hawkeye forever Jedi Knight

Oct 30, 2012
    I really hope that the posters are more similar to the OT rather than the PT. I have all six posters and the knock on the PT posters is that they are all too similar. Its essentially the same poster design with just the characters changed and moved around. The original three posters for the OT are much better and I have them hung on my walls with pride (and nerdyness).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.