main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This Place Has Fallen Apart

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Forja-Bingbey, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I know that I have been absent for the past several months, but what the heck happened around here. Not a soul... not even a friendly wave nor gesture from a single one of you.

I wonder with the forth coming release of the DVD in November, will this forum once again breath life back into the great and holy saga that is Star Wars.

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    It's sad, isn't it?

I think I'm just going to hook up with the Orlando FF. They seem to have a great thing going over there...

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I, too, have been wondering at the strange silence in this forum. I would still like to see an official FF chapter in Daytona Beach. Remember, all you need are three folks to get the ball rolling.

As always, if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via private message, or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net. :)

4. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Yeah, I haven't seen anything happening around here. I have a feeling that a lot of the people who had been posting here have left. :(

Hey Forja, Jayna! :) I'm still here.

5. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Jayna, LianaMara, I would like to say that I think that any meeting that might take place should be on a Sunday. I am interested in getting together with eveyone and I speak for DarthDion, and MortWindu as well. I work all day on Saturday's without repreve. I have to go, but I'll post more later. MTFBWY

6. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Well, we definitely don't want you to miss out on the meetings because of work.

The only problems with Sundays is it might have religious conflicts- meaning it would have to be later in the evening. I know if we plan on doing a lot of activities and movie watching, meetings might run late into the night. I think for now it shouldn't be a problem, but if we grow it might become an issue. We'll figure it out, though. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.