main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon This place is dead.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kurt_Wagner846, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurt_Wagner846

Kurt_Wagner846 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    I am so bored. But I understand why no one is posting at 420 in morning. but still during the day no posts, well barely.

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I know, it's so sad.
    We need to think of some good topics. *sigh

3. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    There is plenty to talk about... The OT DVD's are out, New Video Games(Battlefront, GBA- Apprentice of the Force), lots of New SW Figures to collect, New SW Books to read, SW comics, THX-1138 on DVD!! Come on, let's talk it up!! Is anyone going to the Portland Comic Book show OCT 10th besides me?? Orycon in Nov? I play SW Galaxies on a daily basis and there is plenty to do there. So come on ppl...

4. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Well, to beat the dead horse...

How about a meeting? Back when we had meetings there were more topics up and such. Maybe if we started getting back into the swing of an active FF, there would be more interest or something. *shrugs* Just a thought.

Cheers,
    -Derycke

5. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    You guys don't have meetings anymore?

Hey when I was the FF rep we had meetings, so get on it slackers. ;)

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah, we should have meetings again. That would be cool.

7. Kurt_Wagner846

Aug 4, 2003
    Yeah but what about us who live on th eastern side of oregon. Thats alot of gas.

8. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Come on it's less than a parsec away, You didn't hear Padme complaining about gas when she went to rescue Obi-Wan ;)

9. Kurt_Wagner846

Aug 4, 2003
    Hah! good one. But They had an expensive ship which means they must have money which means they are able to afford gas. I don't have money so therefore I cannot travel.

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Your right Kurt, I probably wouldn't be able to go. Hmmm...well why don't we plan SOMETHING and see who will be able to go with it. We could always not follow through with it. Just make plans.

11. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Sounds good to me :)

Cheers,
    -Derycke

12. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I doubt anyone's going to be interested enough to come to a meeting to talk about a FF that is dead.

13. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Dead as a doornail.

14. Kurt_Wagner846

Aug 4, 2003
    Crickets would be churping!

15. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    What do you mean "this place is dead". There has already been three posts today. Yes, they have been all from me, but last time I looked I was still living. LOL

---------------

About this meeting thing. How does it work? I'm in my 30th and I don't think it's a good idea for a bunch of strangers (both adult and teens) who met on the internet to get together without some kind of third party organization sponsoring it. It might be fine for adults groups, but not adult-teen or teen-teen groups. But hay, who cares what I think, I'm an old guy.

Cheers.

16. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    I'm with ya', Crashdown . [face_cowboy]

I mean, we don't really know each other that well; except from what we share here.

So, let's get this thread going. *CoolHan offers his fellow fans some fruit smoothies and plops down on his futon couch*

Who's going to get James Luceno's new book, LoE? Sounds awesome from the little I read.

...and who's gonna hold out and not read the ROTS novel (due in April) before seeing the movie. *CoolHan slowly savours his berry-banana concoction* I read the AOTC novel after I saw the movie and really liked the book even more. Then I saw the movie again, and it changed the way I looked at the film.

EP3---you know it's going to ROCK ... :cool::eek:=D=

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Ok, I'm making a statement. This place is dead...

18. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Well, that about sums up this thread.

19. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    Spring break here in Olympia, so it might be the same around where you live. That would explain the deadness of this place. :rolleyes:

...or maybe the other folk are still watching the ROTS trailer. [face_hypnotized]

20. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
  21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well, I was just gone for the weekend. I was rooming at my friends house, we were having a garage sale to get money for my Russia Trip. Made about $235.87 and sat. was DEAD so that's pretty good for having only ONE good day and the good day being the day everybody works,lol. Gee, now I only have $1,200 more to go,lol.

So I'm back from the dead.

22. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I'm a zombie right now. I should have taken a nap earlier but I watched 6 hours of 24 instead, man that is such a great show. I was really surprised because in season 2, part of it takes place in Oregon. The President decided to go fishing on his day off, but then terrorists decided to do something naughty.

23. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    i just watched the roast of jeff foxworthy 3 times. i'm bored and can't go to sleep. wait a sec... [falls asleep and face smashes into monitor]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.