This place is too exciting for me.

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Grand Moff Jerjerrod, Nov 10, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Moff Jerjerrod Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmmmmm, it seems as though the life has been sucked out of this forum. This is strange seeing as how nothing on Ep II could be a spoiler as of yet. Oh well, if there are any insightful non-spoiler things going on, please let me know.

GMJ
  2. Batungga Jedi Padawan

Given that as far as the prequels are concerned the vast majority of interests are on what would probably be in them hence they could spoil the movie for you even if it's merely speculation. I would say that there are a number of threads in the 'spoiler' forum that should be here.
  3. harrison ford freak Jedi Padawan

Batungga: uh, could you write that in english for me?
  4. Grand Moff Jerjerrod Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. Batungga Jedi Padawan

Aaaaaagh

I've read what I wrote and even I can't understand it. Must've been the excitement.
  6. Grand Moff Jerjerrod Jedi Knight

star 3
    It has to be, my head is spinning as it stands now.

GMJ
  7. Lightsabre Fan Force Founder

VIP
    star 4
    Funny how it's spinning as it stands...heh
  8. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Congrats to you guys, I think this is the most exciting thread in this forum!!!

[This message has been edited by Mace Windy (edited 11-16-1999).]
  9. Wormy Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK, to start off, I wanna say that I had, in NO WAY intended to copy ANYONE in this story. I've been writing this for a little while, thinking of it for even longer. I know the talanted peeps at the "Dear Pademe" chain will probablly be mad, but I didn't mean to in any way offend u... If u have gripes, plz email me. OK, Now that that's done with, I hope ya'll enjoy!

He was tired, his body ached, and for one of the few times in his life, Obi-Wan Kenobi shook not with his fatigue or a chill, but with fear. The room sizzled with power, he felt it surround him and penetrate into his very soul. His skin tingled with the feel of a electricity dancing over it.
    His crystal blue eyes were rimmed by dark circles, and were red, proving how weary he really was. He stood tall, however, and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. He rubbed his eyes, hoping that would help, though it didn't. He stood quiet, waiting. He had done a lot of that, lately.
    "Most unfortunate this is." The small green master said in front of him, making Obi-Wan jump just a bit, as he attempted to split his concentration between staying upright and listening to the council. "Many things we must do, the Sith are rising around us. This is something we are not wishing to face, but face it we will."
    Obi-Wan nodded, and spoke for the first time since he had told the council his news, over an hour ago. Since then, he had stood, and remained quiet. "I cannot say I did not see this coming, master." He said, his voice hoarse. He took another breath, calming himself. "I had long felt the boy's anger, but I hadn't thought. . ." His voice caught in his throat as he recalled the day's horrible events.
    "Why don't you tell us just what happened today." Master Windu told him, but his voice, too, was calm, as if to try and comfort Obi-Wan, though he didn't want to be comforted.
    Obi-Wan nodded, closed his eyes, and tried to remember back. It seemed so long ago, another lifetime ago, when it had in truth been only hours.
  10. Akire Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't know Mace, the obi-wan's poncho thread is pretty banging....
  11. Grand Moff Jerjerrod Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is just our little oasis in the middle of a desert of bliss also known as the Ep. II and III forum (no spoilers). I can barely contain myself from just swinging from the chandaliers here.

GMJ
  12. Nicckia Jedi Padawan

13. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Maybe we can liven this place up a litte. How about a game of Sorry?
    I call blue!!
  14. Ton Phanan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry? That's a sissy game. Let's play CandyLand!
  15. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I know something we can do! I requires no fancy board or dice. Thumb War!!!
  16. Hiroko01 Jedi Knight

star 3
    <Nah, we don't mind. It's not like it was original when I did it, either. >

Come on, you can't leave it like that. POST!
  17. Batungga Jedi Padawan

All right winner take all.

What number am I thinking of ?
  18. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
    Tell me, is it my imagination, or is the only thing ever talked about here how-ummmmmmm-incredibly interesting (?) this forum is?
  20. Batungga Jedi Padawan

Good... guess... ah
    two out of three ?
  21. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Batungga Jedi Padawan

NEVER MIND!!!
    I didn't like playing that game anyway!

lucky guess...
  23. Batungga Jedi Padawan

NEVER MIND!!!
    I didn't like playing that game anyway!

lucky guess...
  24. Kenobi Maul Jedi Master

star 4
    I am GOOOOD!!!!!!!!
    [evil cackle]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  25. Wormy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gee! I didn't even know anyone had read it... Thanx, u 2! Even if u never read this agin, it's nice to know someone actually liked it. OK, here goes. Oh! Before i forget.. this was copy-and-pasted from a word doc.. so plz forgive any places that r messy... Also, THERE R SOME NAUGHTY WORDS, ETC. IN HERE. not R, but maybe PG... so don't read if ur too sensitve.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes, and focused his senses, trying to remember back, as much as he could...
    Dodge, thrust, parry, swipe, dodge, block, block, block! Why am I here? Why am I fighting him? What could have. . . Right, left, cut. Don't slow down, don't give up. . . Not on him. I promised, I tried so hard, I really did. Didn't I? Of course I did. There was nothing. . . Dodge, side step, block, force him back.
    "What are you doing this for?!?" That's it, reason, don't fight. Reason with him.
    "You know, master. You know, better than anyone." His voice cuts, such pain, such, such. . . anger.
    Again, parry, thrust, knock him down. Sweat, stinging my eyes, blurring my vision. . .
    "Know what, Anakin? Why would you betray me like this?" Wipe my brow while I have the chance, much better. He's fidgeting, shifting from each foot, he's unsure, but still, the anger. It surrounds him, consumes him.
    "Betray you?!?" He laughs bitterly, don't flinch, don't show him how. . . But why am I afraid? "No, Master Obi-Wan, sir, I didn't betray anyone. You're the reason. It's your fault."
    Swipe, jump, thrust, parry. . . Don't fall over. . . It's so hot. The stench, like sulfur, such an acrid smell. He led me here, was that planned? What kind of trap are you setting? I will win, I will bring him back, I must. For. . . Yes! That's it. . .
    "Very well, Padawan." Screams, beats harder down, OK, bad idea. . . "Anakin, if you think. . .", dodge, swipe, ". . .that I betrayed you . . ."
    "Think!!! I don't have to think, I know!!!"
    "Then, come back, not for me, but for Amidala."
    Block, pa- He stopped. It worked. Thank the Light. Now, power down your own, show your trust. Deep breath, help me, master. Help me save him.
    "Amidala. . . Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
    Whoa! Block, dodge, parry, thrust. . . So hard, these robes, confining me, gotta throw them off somehow. . .
    "No! You won't confuse me like that again, Obi-Wan! You're jealous! You can't handle how powerful I am, now! More powerful than you'll ever be!"
    Block, block, block, don't fall!
    "And you can't have her!" Side step, turn, arc, swipe down. "You'll never have her! She loves me! She'll love me more when I'm a master! I'll be powerful, so powerful, you just watch! I destroy you! I'll destroy everything in my way!"
    No! No, I can't let this happen, quick, think of something. Think of something that means something. To me? What am I doing this for? Jenna. I know, everything I do, it's all for her. Do this for her. Save this boy.
    "Anakin . . ."
    "Don't call me that! I'm not that weak child you once trained. I'm the strongest there is! Isn't that why Qui-Gon saved me from that desert in the first place? It's because I'm special. I'm the best there is, and you know it! I'm better than you, I always was. You always said I should listen to you. You were the master, I was the learner. I was always more powerful than you. You were just jealous!"
    "No, you're wrong! I trained you the way I was trained. The way every Jedi is trained. Anakin, listen to me. You cannot do this." So much anger, so much hate. Who could have taught him these. . . Wait. It was him.
    His grin. So full of hate, this aura that surrounds him, I've not felt so much evil, so much hate, since Qui-Gon. . . "Oh yes, Obi-Wan, I can. You know I can. I can do anything."
    No! Arc, flip, away, to the catwalk, reach out, pull the lever, run to the stairs, up, high, above the vat. What else can I do? If I can do anything else, oh, give me guidance.
    "That's it! Run! I know fear. Oh, I know it better than you ever will, even now. Fear is my ally, my strength. The more you run, the stronger I am. And hate. Oh, I have plenty of
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.