main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This Saturday is the first meeting!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by DarthRaith, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    okay everybody, this Saturday April 6th at 12:00 noon at my house is the first meeting.

Here is my address

1219 Value CT
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Here is a link to a map for my house.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&addr=1219+value+ct&csz=89031&country=us

Here is a link to get directions from my house to where ever you're coming from

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=&tardesc=&tarhash=&taraddr=1219+value+ct&tarcsz=North+Las+Vegas,+NV+89031&newtcountry=us&newcountry=us&doit=1

questions? Call me at 648-9823

Yeah! Our first Star Wars club Meeting. First meeting of the Pure Sabaac Fan Force

2. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Raith, have you contacted Obey Wann and had this posted on TFN???

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    I already contacted obey last week and he has already posted it. Check out this weeks goings on in the fan force and we are there. :D

4. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    You guys see the april fools page yesterday. That was as scary as it was funny :D

5. cyberProlix

cyberProlix Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Hi all-
    I'd like to attend, however, Saturdays are my D&D gaming day. Please post a review of Daryl's SW Party.
    I will be running an every other Friday night Star Wars RPG game at Dreamland Hobbies (across from UNLV) in 2 weeks.

On a side note I do like Daryl's "temporary" name for the Las Vegas Fan Force - Pure Sabaac Fan Force. Not sure about the Pure part - is gambling or gaming of any type truly pure? - but Sabaac does quite nicely and indirectly inform others of who and where we are.

Be Groovy~

cyberProlix

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I was freaked because I was in class when I saw it, and while looking at a Star Wars site wouldn't be to bad, especially because the instructor is a big Sci-Fi fan.... but looking at an N'Sync Fan Site would be me ostrisized from the classroom.

[EDIT] I submitted Honest Imperial Sabacc House in another thread, which I think is pretty cool. or it could be Honest Imperial House of Sabacc too. Just a suggestion.

7. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    I saw the announcement Protoss! Great work! You guys are on a roll!! WOOHOO!!

8. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Pure sabacc is comparable to a Blackjack or Natural 21. BTW cyber theres a great many people in this forum interested in a Star Wars roleplay and if you know that many local fans I'm sure you told them about us right?

You might want to hold off on that roleplay till we all get together.

9. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    The above post was actually done by me, I didn't realise my lovely wife was still logged in.

10. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    After the meeting on Saturday, everyone is invited back to my house (a block or 2 away from Daryl's) to watch TPM on my new 38" Widescreen HDTV. I watched it this weekend and it looks good... My sound system isn't to shaby either.... Everyone is welcome!

11. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Just so everyone knows i will probably be leaving at 5 or 5:30 to get home at six (saying we arent done before that) so i may not be able to watch the movie with you.

12. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    UPDATE: MoronDude (AKA Jonathan) WILL be there, along with a short, hobbit-looking guy named David, and a Trekkie who doesn't even know what I'm talking about when I say Pencil & Paper RPG... named Anthony!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.