main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV this Saturday, the RPG has to be moved.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Sorry, I tried everything I could, but there will be no corporate key holders here to keep the building open and stay here during that time slot.

I will be out of town, so, needless to say, no Modern Game.

Putting some tables together and playing at Borders might be an alternative...

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Curse you!!!! heh j/k i'm sure we'll survive and find a place to do this at.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Borders sounds like a good idea, as long as we dont get too loud and I can curse like I normally do since I wont be in a church BWAHAHAHAHAHA

4. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    uh oh lol

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hmmm... public places aren't very good places to hold RPGs, especially if they close at 10 or 11pm. Anyone got any ideas?

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yes this is true but if everyone's schedule permits we can meet earlier than normal....because we don't have to wait for the church service to get over to play if we're at borders.....

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I still work until 5pm, and Sam works til about then too. But we could still try for a bit earlier.

8. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    5pm....we normally don't start until 9ish....that's a 4 hour gap....i'm sure we could figure out something with gettin you a ride there so you don't have to take the bus.

9. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I thought next week was modern since we missed it on aug 28. Am I wrong again?

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    No, you're correct, I think our GM was just going to try and do one this weekend since we'd all be in town...but he is not going to be in town...so we'll get back to our normal schedule anyhow.

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    yeah it was my mistake, but this week will be the first in the Vampire game thanks to our gracious M&M GM.

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    okay, we are meeting at the borders on sunset at 5, you do not have to be that early but I guess Jan and I will be there. I choose this spot now so everyone has time to see this post.

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    It looks like I won't be able to make it. My Mom needs me to come home right after work and help them load up the U-Haul. Sorry guys, I tried to get out of it.

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    so no morondude, no talon, do we need to cancel, nah, we dont need to cancel, so its Petra and Jan, Protoss are you coming? Anyone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.