San A, TX This Saturday . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anyone got plans ? ? ?

I thought we'd do some Bounty Hunting for toys if anyone's interested ? ? ?

This will give people a chance to go and hit a few stores with your fellow FanForce people and also to update everyone on some new things in store for us here in SA . . .

Just to give everyone here a quick update, plans for our lineup is setting on the Huebner Oaks theatre and for the midnite showing, there will be a good number of people from The Jedi Council of Texas (my costuming group) in costume. The plans for us to go to Plano for the Big SW show is good to go !!! - I bought my tickets already and I'm sure that this will be a HUGE turnout, I said it before and I'll say it again, if you can't attend Celebration 2 - GO TO PLANO !!!!! - So if you wish to attend Plano with us, let it be known !!!!

Once I return from Celebration, we have some new changes coming up for FF as well and we will be discussing that as well this weekend.

But if you wish to just hang out and get psyched up for next few weeks of counting down to Episode 2 "WE WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU'D JOIN US . . ."

Please email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com or Private message me if you are interested in hunting this Saturday !!!!

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel
  2. Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like a plan bro. I need some new toys. LOL ;)
  3. darthroc247 Jedi Knight

I just found an unused space on my shelf. SWEEEET JESUS!!!! Looks like I'm there.
  4. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    We'll meet up in the parking lot of Toys R Us on Blanco at 2pm and we'll hit the Targets and Walmarts in the surrounding areas and we'll go and munch somewhere and hang out for a bit to talk about some new things to come for us here in the SA area !!!

Email me or PM me if you have any questions !!!

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.