main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga This Time Around [AU, time travel; Jaina, Kyp, A/P, Obi-Wan] A/N July 18

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddess_At_Heart

Goddess_At_Heart Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2010
    I love this story so much! Can't wait for more!

Please tell me updates are coming soon [face_praying]

2. Jedi_Sword

Jedi_Sword Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    Hey! It has been way too long since I've replied to this fic, so I just wanted to pop in and say... I LOVE IT. And I can't wait for more!!

You are super good, as always, at keeping us in suspense - giving us just enough information to start to (maybe?) figure things out, and yet create even MORE questions in the process. Like I said - LOVE IT.

Looking forward to the next chapter!! [:D]

3. Icecruncher_Amidala

Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Master star 2

Sep 27, 2007
    Hello? *echo, echo, echo...*

4. Siaynoqsbride

Siaynoqsbride Jedi Master star 4

May 17, 2005
    Aaahhhh! I just took today to read through this whole thing, and let me tell you - it was a day very well spent. :)

This is an AMAZING story! The plot, the characters, everything. I'm completely hooked. I'm anxious and excited to see where you're going with this. There's just so *much* to the story after 60 chapters that I'm afraid I can't give you a more detailed review, lol. But I would highly appreciate being added to the PM list. :D

5. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    My guilty conscience is feeling... well... guilty. :p Hiatus since November has been no fun for this story, I can tell you, but my Muse is still lost. Still, with summer months, I'm hoping to get it kickstarted. [face_batting] I think I've had enough of a break to get my mind back in gear, so once I can mark off some time to get some decent work done on the ever omnious Chapter 61 and get this story back on the road. :)

Since you've all been so patient putting up with an AWOL author, I'll say that the next chapter will feature a big maze, Darth Krayt (hence the problems I'm having with the story, his character gives me issues 8-} ), some sneaky people, and a possibly metaphorical bread-crumb trail.

Thanks, once again, for sticking with me! [:D]

"I'll be back." [/Terminator]

Siaynoqsbride, I will add you to the PM list so if this chapter ever gets written, you'll have a heads-up. :p :)

6. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    Can we at least get a sneak peak? [face_batting]

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

7. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    I have the same problem and I know somethings you just have to force the chapter out. The best way is just to sit, no planning or plotting, and write. Keep writing until you have a chapter even if it takes three hours. You might find that the story goes smoother after that. But I have found that by putting it off, it only gets harder and sometimes you just have to get rough with yourself. Even at the cost of a sucky chapter.

8. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    I agree with Darth Semians. Can we have a sneak peek? Just a tiny one, Please?[face_praying]

9. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    Is there going to be anymore????? If so, PLEASE UPDATE!!!!

10. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I second the motion, does anyone third it?

11. Goddess_At_Heart

Goddess_At_Heart Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2010
    I third it! Yep!

12. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I feel obliged to answer, since I am around, alive and kicking... just in the NSWFF forum. :p

I still have the same issues that I've had since last November, the main one being that I have no inspiration whatsoever, and I am not going to force myself to write because that's not fun. My life is stressful enough as it is, I don't need my hobby and my refuge becoming stressful as well. I have every intention of returning to complete TTA - just not now. Now is not the time. I'm first and foremost an actor, and that means long days, long rehearsals and long studio classes and being really, really tired most of the time when I'm not working. Maybe once I get my theatre stuff settled, then I'll be able to go and find this story again, but right now... Yeah. It ain't happening, sorry. ;)

I know I've been saying this same old shtick for almost a year now, but - sorry to disappoint - it's true. However, there is one good sign! :D I haven't stopped writing; I'm just not working on this story right now. But the fact that I'm still writing fanfic means that I'll be able to - one day - get back to this story, like I want to and like I keep promising. :) In the meantime, I'm writing whatever I feel like writing, when I want to write it... so if Hamlet, Harry Potter or Sherlock Holmes happen to tickle your fancy, feel free to check out my profile for newer stories to help tide you over. ;)

Thanks! [:D]

13. Darth_Nellie

Darth_Nellie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2008
    Totally understand over being busy and having writer's block, Idrelle. But I am sure that I am not alone in saying that I am happy to wait for this story to be continued in your own good time. There is no point posting something that you're not happy with and which doesn't fit the quality writing that you have consistently maintained so far. In fact, I will use this time to re-read it from scratch as there is stuff that I am bound to have missed.

14. Jedi_QueenBee

Sep 5, 2008
    stinks that you have writer's block:_|

I hope you can get over it soon!

15. Icecruncher_Amidala

Sep 27, 2007
    :) Totally understand, I hate it when the things I used to do for fun become stressful.

And even though I understand...I miss this story so bad it hurts! Well...almost. I don't remember if I've said this before, but this is my favorite Star Wars fic that I've EVER read. I pray that plot bunnies will come attack you in your sleep and poison your blood with endless inspiration.[face_skull] Was that too graphic of a discription?

Anyway, thank you for this lovely story it's a pleasure to read.=D=

16. Paige

Paige Jedi Knight

Sep 4, 2010
    Wow, great story as far as I've read, please continue more. Also can you please put me on your PM list. Thanks.

17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    update? looks hopeful [face_batting] Its been a year and a half o_O

18. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I hate DWB it is just as evil as DP.

19. Leia_is_the1

Leia_is_the1 Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2007
    Would love to see this story updated. [face_praying]

20. Icecruncher_Amidala

Sep 27, 2007
    Just making sure this story doesn't die.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.