main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga This Time Around [time travel, Kyp, Jaina, A/P, Obi-Wan] IMPORTANT A/N, July 5!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Idrelle_Miocovani, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I'm very happy to see this updated! :D

I'm glad that Padmé is convinced that Jaina isn't a Sith-- and I wonder how things will progress from here

jcs

2. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    I loved the comment about The Force playing a joke on her family with all the coincidences. :p

Good Job!

3. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    Wow! Very well written,very in-character!
    I was half alive after work today, but thanks to Your story I got a new load of energy!;) Thanks!

4. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Glad to see you're back with more! Great update.

5. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I really really want to smack Anakin in the head and ask why the heck he thinks he should be a master?!?! He has power...so what! He hasn't proven himself stable and rational enough to be taking on such responsibilities and he knows it!

6. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Very, very nice update. Glad to see your still keeping up with this story. I really love it.

And you even added in some Ewoks. *does dance of joy*

:D

Looks like Anakin is going to make the same mistakes though...

7. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Laughs, I <3 Ewoks. :p

This was a great chapter, OMG!
    Anakin and Padme make such a great couple. [face_love]

Thanks for the update!
    *sits back in chair*

I'm campin' out for the next uppie. :D

Courtney @};- Solo

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Wow. And, wow. That was a wonderful update! Good luck with the next chapter!

9. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Anakin needs a prozac me thinks

10. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    RK_Striker_JK_5: Great post, Idrelle! Jaina and Kyp were kinda cute, there. A big shock for Jaina, too. Her blood's probably bluer than ink.

Probably. Just a bit. :p

Disturbing visions by the Dark Side boys. *Shudder* Great outburst by Anakin, too. Sit down, moron!

[face_laugh]

Thanks for reading!

obsessedwithSW: Sory I copied this before I saw the directive at the bottom. Kyp and Ewoks too funny.

[face_laugh]

Indeed. Ewoks are always good to use if you need something a bit random. :p

So are you a K/J shipper? The conversation betweent the two was in character.

I?m not very concentrated on ships, but, yes, I suppose you could say that I?m a K/J shipper. :D

Good Post I m glad you are continueing this!

Thanks!

jaina_clan_solo: I'm very happy to see this updated!

Well, that?s good. :p :D

I'm glad that Padmé is convinced that Jaina isn't a Sith-- and I wonder how things will progress from here.

Probably in a very strange fashion, knowing me. 8-}

SpiritofEowyn: I loved the comment about The Force playing a joke on her family with all the coincidences.

LOL! I?m glad you liked it. I just had to put that one in. :p

Good Job!

Thanks!

master_jade: Wow! Very well written,very in-character!

Thank you! I?m glad that you think that everyone?s in character!

I was half alive after work today, but thanks to Your story I got a new load of energy!

Aww! I?m glad that it helped. :)

princess_of_naboo: Glad to see you're back with more! Great update.

Thanks! :)

kateydidnt: I really really want to smack Anakin in the head and ask why the heck he thinks he should be a master?!?! He has power...so what! He hasn't proven himself stable and rational enough to be taking on such responsibilities and he knows it!

Don?t we all want to smack Anakin occasionally. He?s young and irrational.

Thanks for reading!

RevaDurron: Very, very nice update. Glad to see your still keeping up with this story. I really love it.

Thank you! Glad you?re still reading. :D

And you even added in some Ewoks. *does dance of joy*

[face_laugh]

I take it you like the Ewoks? :p

Courtney_Solo: Laughs, I <3 Ewoks.

[face_laugh]

Don?t we all. :p

This was a great chapter, OMG!
    Anakin and Padme make such a great couple.

Yes, they can be cute. :)

Thanks for the update!
    *sits back in chair*

I'm campin' out for the next uppie.

Lol! Glad you?re still reading!

Jaira: Wow. And, wow. That was a wonderful update! Good luck with the next chapter!

Aw, thanks so much for your comments!

The_Slilent_One: Anakin needs a prozac me thinks.

[face_laugh]

All right?

Thanks for reading!

11. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    I'm very sorry that I'm so late!

Wonderful chapter! Things are growing darker. I enjoyed the conversation between Jaina and Kyp, and between Anakin and Padme--they were very in-character, funny and also serious...

The last line scaries me a bit--it looks like that Anakin is falling exactly as in canon. Maybe Kyp and Jaina can stop him from falling?? They could just knock Palpie unconscious or tell the truth about who they are; that might make Anakin think.

Great writing, my dear! =D= =D=

Thank you for the PM. :)

CrazyAni

12. DarthSilious

DarthSilious Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2006
    Another intriguing time travel fan fic. Can't wait to read the next update. Can I be added to the PM update list please? [face_praying]

13. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    oooo good an update! Hum well Anakin seems to be starting his slide, but this time the dreams are different. I wonder if that will help eventually. I am glad that Padme has decided that she trusts Jaina.

Another great chapter here Idrelle.

Thanks again

14. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    Ha! The Force playing a joke on the Skywalker-Solo clan, it's plausable.

Sorry for the lateness in the post. I was tied up in my occupation (I'm an American Soldier). [face_flag]

But to reply on what really matters: I feel that Anakin's and Jaina's dreams are inter-related, if on some kind of level.

You are giving us a little tension with Anakin's thoughts about being denied Master. [face_worried] But, I feel that the two companions will find a way around that. That is if Palpatine doesn't get involved first. [face_praying]

You have me hooked now, and when I receive the time, I wll make as many replys as necessary.

Darth-Semians [face_peace]

15. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    Yay and update! Very cool chapter and I'm glad Padme realizes that they aren't Sith

16. _sticks

_sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2005
  17. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Up pweeese i need my fix :p

18. biganimefan

biganimefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    Wow! Awesome story! I wonder just how Jaina and Kyp will be able to save Anakin, so far he isn't much different from how he was in the original timeline.

However, if Anakin DOES still turn to the Darkside, I see things as going much worse in the future.

Anyways...great story and can't wait for more! Please post again soon!!

19. jainaka

jainaka Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2005
    hi!
    when you update please PM me.

20. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    CrazyAni: I'm very sorry that I'm so late!

That?s perfectly all right! No need to worry about it. :)

Wonderful chapter! Things are growing darker.

Darker indeed. Hehehehehehe. *insert evil author laugh*

I enjoyed the conversation between Jaina and Kyp, and between Anakin and Padme--they were very in-character, funny and also serious...

Aw, thanks for thinking so! That was what I was trying to aim for. :D

The last line scaries me a bit--it looks like that Anakin is falling exactly as in canon. Maybe Kyp and Jaina can stop him from falling??

Well, that?s what they?re trying to do!

They could just knock Palpie unconscious or tell the truth about who they are; that might make Anakin think.

LOL, it might.

Great writing, my dear!

Thank you!

DarthSilious: Thanks for commenting ? glad you find it ?intriguing.? :p I?ll add you to the PM list!

Diamond_Revelation: oooo good an update! Hum well Anakin seems to be starting his slide, but this time the dreams are different. I wonder if that will help eventually.

Who knows? 8-}

Another great chapter here Idrelle.

Thanks for reading!

Darth-Semians: Ha! The Force playing a joke on the Skywalker-Solo clan, it's plausable.

That?s what I was thinking. :p [face_mischief]

You are giving us a little tension with Anakin's thoughts about being denied Master. But, I feel that the two companions will find a way around that.

Hopefully! All Jaina and Kyp can do is try.

That is if Palpatine doesn't get involved first.

Unfortunately, he has a nasty habit of getting involved and messing things up.

You have me hooked now, and when I receive the time, I wll make as many replys as necessary.

Thanks for reading! I?m glad that you?re enjoying it!

jasa: Thanks for reading!

biganimefan: Wow! Awesome story! I wonder just how Jaina and Kyp will be able to save Anakin, so far he isn't much different from how he was in the original timeline.

However, that could change.

However, if Anakin DOES still turn to the Darkside, I see things as going much worse in the future.

Ooo? yes, very much worse.So many possibilities!

Anyways...great story and can't wait for more! Please post again soon!!

Thanks for reading!

jainaka: hi!
    when you update please PM me.

Of course!

All right, after a long break due to DRL, I?m back for Easter. Ish sent me the betaed chapter a couple weeks ago. I apologize for taking such a long time to get it up, but I?ve been extremely busy and am only just getting around to correcting my many mistakes and making the next chapter as good as possible.

The next post should be up sometime this weekend.

After Easter, I may be going on another long break. School is getting very hectic; I have many projects to get through (six major projects for English alone) and I?m entering music festival time. So, unfortunately, TTA might be dormant for a while. :(

Anyways, thank you all very much for reading and I?ll try my best to get the post up ASAP.

21. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Yay that you're going to put it up. I was wondering just how bad my beta job was! :)

22. Idrelle_Miocovani

Feb 5, 2005
    TA-DA!

*releases confetti*

It was times like these when Anakin?s anger seemed to consume him that Obi-Wan became very nervous. He had known for a very long time ? ever since Anakin had been his Padawan ? that Anakin did not have a very good grip on his emotions. Sometimes the slightest thing could set him off; at other times, he had the right to be angry.

However, this was not one of those times. The Council?s decision not to grant Anakin mastery was well founded ? though he might be a powerful Jedi, Anakin had not matured enough to fully comprehend the responsibilities that came with being part of the Council and a Master. His decisions were frequently driven completely by his emotions ? which was not a good trait when those decisions affected the entire Jedi Order and those affiliated with it.

That fact seemed to be something Anakin was completely unaware of.

?The Council is wrong,? Anakin was saying heatedly as they walked down the hall away from the Jedi Council chamber. ?There is no reason why I shouldn?t be granted mastery.?

Obi-Wan resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

?Anakin,? he said calmly, ?have you ever stopped to think of the responsibilities you would have if you were a Master??

[i]?Yes,?[/i] Anakin grunted. ?And I?m willing to accept all of the responsibilities that come with mastery.?

?Are you really?? Obi-Wan began, slightly exasperated, but his words were drowned out by Anakin?s vehement retort.

?Do you think I?m not ready to be a Master?? Anakin bit out.

?In truth,? Obi-Wan answered, ?I say no. And before you get angry at me, I want you to think [i]rationally[/i]. You?re still young ? there will come a time when you will be every bit worthy of Mastery, but that time is not now. You?re on the Council at the Chancellor?s request, not because of the deeds you have done, no matter how great and numerous they are.? And if you could see that, just for once, Obi-Wan wanted to add, then everything would be so much easier.

Anakin snorted, looking disgruntled. ?Am I suppose to accept that as an answer?? he retorted scathingly. ?We?ve still got a war to fight.?

?A war which will end sooner than later,? Obi-Wan told him firmly, but Anakin appeared not to have heard him.

?I?ve got ideas, Obi-Wan,? he said, his eyes glinting. ?I have all the talents to lead a successful mission that will end this war for good. I can help!?

?And that you will be doing,? Obi-Wan replied.

?But with the rank of Master I could be doing even more??

?Anakin,? Obi-Wan interrupted, ?you don?t need the rank of Master to serve the Jedi and the Republic.?

Anakin made a hissing noise and threw his hands up in the air. ?Will you ever give me a straight answer, Obi-Wan?? he said angrily. ?This is outrageous. How can you be on the Council and not be a Master??

[i]Is it always going to come back to this?[/i] Obi-Wan asked himself. Anakin was quite obviously deeply insulted; he wasn?t going to leave the subject alone.

?The Council?s decision not to grant you mastery was due partially to your friendship with Palpatine,? Obi-Wan told his fuming friend firmly. ?That very same friendship that got you a seat at the Council will never make you a Master. The truth of the matter is that you are too close to Palpatine and the Council does not trust him.?

Anakin scowled at him and turned away, gazing out one of the windows at the Coruscant skies that teemed with traffic.

?There?s something else,? he said slowly, irritation and rage still edged on his words. ?Something the Council ? something [i]you[/i] are hiding from me. I can feel it.?

Obi-Wan sighed and quickly glanced around the hall and found it was empty. There wasn?t a chance of anyone overhearing what he was about to say.

?The Council,? he told Anakin quietly, ?approved your appointment because Palpatine trusts you.?

Anakin snorted. ?That statement goes and contradicts what you just told me about the Council not granting me mastery.?

?Never mind that, Anakin,? Obi-Wan said firmly. ?Because of your position

23. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    Well, this is a new twist of events.

If Obi-wan is preoccupied with his mission on...wherever he is going...then that means that the Upatau mission is still up for grabs. And adding to the fact that Anakin is on world and the Jedi need a powerful Jedi to accomplish what must be accomplished there. This could turn out great for Anakin, the Jedi Order, Padme and the Galaxy as a whole; because there will be no Anakin to cut off the hand of one Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu :p )

Or is that just wishful thinking and you will throw a monkey wrench into the whole operation? :confused:

Anyway, nice post! =D=

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

24. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Nice set up, and reasoning on Obi-wan's part. You're not reeally spying on Palpatine... you're uh. Protecting him... from bad people, yeah. :p

Next post please!:D[face_peace]

25. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Very interesting twist and great job with this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.