main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA This time next week.............................

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I will just be waking up after having spent the wee hours of the morning watching Revenge of the Sith

OMG!!! I can't wait!!!!!

I m wondering if we should revise our plans for Wednesday night a bit.
    I am wondering if we are planning to be in line too early, after all We already have our tickets. All we need are seats. I am thinking that being in line by 8pm will probably be plenty of time, that will also ensure that Marlow is there with us too.
    Let me know your thoughts on this so we can make definite firm plans
    I have our actual tickets already in hand. I had already purchased them from fandango, as you know, but they don?t let you print your own tickets for shows at that theater, so I went to the theater yesterday to get them so I would not have to get into any ticket lines before the show.
    Cheryl now has a ticket and will also be seeing the movie with us, so all of us except for Gary will be seeing it together (though he will be seeing it at the same time, Gary, you are going to the Cinerama, right?)
    Do we all want to meet at Applebee?s still? Maybe just for a snack and not dinner? 7pm?

I think I will be calling you all to get these details down pat, but you can post what you think here as well

2. CLINTEAST

CLINTEAST Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    JR EDIT - most people do not appreciate this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.