main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY This vid RAWKS!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    One of our Official Members (Lord Perseus) made this promotional vid for the Dark Empire. It is soooo good that I want to share it with everyone. Wow.... and to think he's my new apprentice. Dar, I hope this doesn't make your homesickness any worse than it already is, I hope it instead brightens your day. I love and miss you bro.

I give you,

The Dark Empire :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDaJlB-JVU0&feature=player_embedded

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Nice! Music is just a little too toe tappingly cheery though :)

Maybe a little Marilyn Manson

3. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    LOL! Yea, about the music, I thought so too at first. But then Appo/Lord Bane looked at me with a raised brow, and asked if I'd ever realized how much I dance and laugh when I'm in costume. I don't know about the group as a whole, but your the one who stands out, and it sure matches your Sithly style of personality. I thought about his comment for a second... remembered "Light The Night", and our last event at the "Ice-mens Ice Hockey Game", and.... (that's all it took), I laughed, (imagine that) and said,"Yea, I guess I'm the Happy Feet Sith. Just call me Lord Twinkle Toes! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.