This weekend...

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    ...I will be out of town until Monday morning. I will try to check in as often as I can, though I can't promise more than once Saturday and Sunday.

Now, ya'll be good while I'm away! I wouldn't want to have to send anyone away to Cellblock 1138!

:D
  2. Asyr Handor Jedi Master

star 4
    Rebellion while he's gone!!! Woohoo!!!
  3. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Everybody party like its 1999!!
  4. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    AWW man the weekend is over already. Darn!! I didn't even get the chance to chase little kids and scare them.
  5. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    My goodness! I go away for a couple of days and what happens? A call for a revolt and an unauthorized party! Looks like I'll need to leave a garrison of stormtroopers here when I go away in the future!
  6. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    This weekend I plan to keep myself in check I promise to be good......honest.
  7. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Good, 'cuz once again I will be out of town and unfortunately out of touch of the boards.

Next Tuesday through Thursday, I will also be out of town, but then I will be in a hotel that reportedly has high speed access in every room.
  8. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    This weekend I plan to talk online, play SW Battlefront, read Masters of Doom, and see where Tony has been. Hey Tony why won't you return my calls?
  9. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    First, are you sure Tony is even looking here?

Second, I need a much better PC before I can play SW:Battlefront! I wish I could say that I will have one sometime soon, but with all my other financial obligations and now needing to save money for C3, I highly doubt that I'll be able to play Battlefront before C3 and likely not until next summer...man, that's a long way off!
  10. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Ah what to do what to do..........well I'm going to check out this toy/doll show up at the york fair this sunday to see if anyone is selling sw stuff. If you get there a 9am you get in free.
    Also my parents and I plan on riding up to mechanicsburg to look the area over to see if it would be a good place to move to.
  11. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    this weekend....Blade 3 is out! Wahoo!!!
  12. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Blade Trinity looks sweet! I caught the first Blade in the theaters on opening weekend, unfortunately I didn't get to see the sequel in the theater, and it doesn't look good that I'll make it to see Trinity in the theater either. :(

Wesley Snipes has made this role, and does the best comic book character representation since Christopher Reeve did Superman!
  13. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!! for this weekend is Christmas.

ps - Blade Trinity was fair.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.