main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

This weekend's plan! Meeting Saturday night 5pm

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by Jedi_TaganCalera, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Well not much reply from everyone so unless I hear different between now and tomorrow I'm just going to make the decision.

Saturday Night Meeting, my house, 5pm until whenever people go home. BBQ, Star Wars movies in the DVD player/VCR, some board games and general meet-and-greet (since I've only met Joey, his dad and bluestarwizard so far).

Directions to my house:

1. I-20 exit 190

2a. If coming from the East on I-20 (meaning the exit numbers are getting smaller) the take a left at the end of the exit.

2b. If coming from the West on I-20 (meaning the exit numbers are getting bigger) take a right at the end of the exit.

3. Follow into Grovetown 1.7 miles (yes I measured it) past the large wooden "Welcome to Grovetown" sign.

4. Second Right after the afor mentioned Welcome Sign onto N.Willowick Drive. There is a large wooden sign at the end of the road saying "Willowick" on it so its hard to miss.

5. Go up N.Willowick which is a hill until you just pass the crest of the hill. On the right hand side will be house number 927. It is brick with blue shudders and a pair of medium sized trees in the yard.

** In the event you pass Willowick coming from the highway you will very quickly find yourself at a Food Lion. If you have you'll know you've gone too far. Just turn around Willowick is the first road on the left.

*** Phone number in case you get lost: 706 210 4233

2. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Well I'm sorry but I doubt I can make it now.
    Today, I had some major problems with my family. Everyone's okay, my sister is in a mental hospital again with some problems. My brother's landscaping buisness had a real tough day, This kid he hires when I can't work went off on a contractor with words a sailor would blush at. We had car troubles. My Bros. trailor got a blown out tire so I had to hitch a ride down there with a spare.

there is a Very, Very Small chance I will be there, so don't wait on me. I hope it goes well though.

3. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Okaaay. Is ANYONE coming? Just so Kat and I aren't waiting around the house all day for something thats not happening. We would like to know.

JTC

4. BelleTeteRouge

BelleTeteRouge Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2004
    Okay, I'm gonna guess there are still people coming to this. I'll just hold off on the BBQ until I see I have people to feed.

Hope to see you all over tonight.

JTC

5. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    I wanna go! :_|

I had some graduation parties to go to and now I'm about to babysit for my nephew!

God bless!

-Malz

6. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Still Sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully life will settle down soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.