Provo This weekend's RSVP

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    I need to get a headcount for those who are planning to attend this weekend's surprise activity. If anyone needs a ride, please let me know. Again, we are gathering at my house at 2:00 pm.

Please sound off if you are planning to attend.
  2. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I want to go, and I need a ride. Also, I need to be home by 5 PM 'cause I've got to get ready for work, have to be there by 6:30, and I need to put makeup on. Lots of it. Like, latex and stuff.

Sometimes I hate my job.

Dana
  3. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll be there, I think. Oh wait, I have to be there, I'm bringing everything. :D
  4. Boraccio Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be there as well, though by default, as much as anything.
  5. Corrin_Wyndryder Force Ghost

star 4
    Once again, I must be absent. :( I have no time for any social life anymore. I've got School from 7am to 7pm every day with after school stuff inbetween. And saturdays are the only days I can work.
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    There will be prizes too. :D And yes those are surprises as well. :p
  7. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Wish I could be there. Sounds like a fun activity. ;)
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And it will be so much fun, people will be talking about it for years on end. :D
  9. LaurenFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm in the same exact situation as Dantana. I gotta leave at 5:00, or else I can't make it at all. In any mood to ride the bus with me, D?
  10. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I know Trisha is looking for someone to ride the bus with her. You may want to e-mail her or you can PM me and I'll get you her number.
  11. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish I could be there also! *falls into dispair(sp?)*
    I'll be in snowbird, unless that gets cancelled too. *grumblegrumble*
  12. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I prefer riding the bus with people than going alone, so if we can work it out, sure. However, I have to home BY 5, so I can do my makeup. And since the buses are so weird on Saturdays, I'd have to leave around 4.

Unless Leia_Tygre can manage to go AND get the car from her hubby.

Dana
  13. LaurenFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man, I just came up with this raging flu today...fever and all! I hope I'm well by Saturday!
  14. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wish you well Lauren.
  15. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    I doubt I can make it. Car is in the shop...again. That Tempo has more bugs than a bait store, I swear.

How late of notice can we give, just in case we get the car back by then?
  16. spoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Once again, I can't make it. I'm way behind schedule on my Bounty Hunter, and I need to have the sculpting of teh 1st stage done to get cast on October 3rd, so I'll be molding plastic.
    As well as home teaching, then I've got a big stategy war game going on that night (probably Dune - great game!)
    I know, I know, I'm the inactive member... maybe I'll start coming after my mission or something, when I'm IN the film program, NOT working on 3 films, and have my annoying GEs out of the way.
    Seriously, my grades are dropping like flies. BIG flies. I can't go below a 3.5 or I'll lose my scholarship.
  17. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    It turns out that I won't be able to attend after all. I was hoping to, but time constraints won't allow me to.

Have fun tomorrow, take lots of pictures, and I'll hopefull hang out with you guys another time.

Stop by the Haunted Forest sometime, too. I should be working the graveyard most nights, I think.

Dana
  18. LaurenFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I'm on the verge of death! Not really, but I am pretty sick. Unless there's some miracle, I won't be coming tomorrow. Doesn't that stink?! Mother Nature is evil!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.