main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL This weeks horoscope

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NOT_JediJeff, Mar 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOT_JediJeff

NOT_JediJeff Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2000
    3/7/2001

Aries: (March 21--April 19)
    The stars would have been amazed by your survival on that life raft for three weeks even if it weren't filled with hungry Alaskan brown bears.

Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
    Though you've long known where babies come from, you're shocked to discover exactly how they got there.

Gemini: (May 21--June 21)
    Your first attempt at playwriting might not have the "artsy" quality you were going for, but it will be a runaway hit thanks to its undeniable "fartsy" qualities.

Cancer: (June 22--July 22)
    You will be struck by a taxi, dragged two blocks, and hospitalized for four months as part of a new "eye for an eye" crime-deterrence program.

Leo: (July 23--Aug. 22)
    The sad truth about next week is that, for you, it's only four days long.

Virgo: (Aug. 23--Sept. 22)
    After a lifetime of confusion, you'll finally figure out why they call those things "three-ring binders."

Libra: (Sept. 23--Oct. 23)
    You may be a damn good lawyer, but not even you can weather the trials of love with Brian.

Scorpio: (Oct. 24--Nov. 21)
    Circumstances compel you to finally come out of your shell next week. Unfortunately, you are a hermit crab.

Sagittarius: (Nov. 22--Dec. 21)
    It doesn't matter how old you get--those pop-up books are simply the most fun thing in the world.

Capricorn: (Dec. 22--Jan. 19)
    How quickly things change: A self-immolation that would have been scandalous 10 years ago seems almost whimsical next week.

Aquarius: (Jan. 20--Feb. 18)
    Events in your life this week will closely mirror those addressed in the song "Rhinestone Cowboy." Next week: "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald."

Pisces: (Feb. 19--March 20)
    You'll feel like you've missed something when the novel you're reading about the sexy lady hockey player turns out to be by Don DeLillo under a pen name.

2. BoB

BoB Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    Woohoo since I'm a taurus I'll find out how babies get in the momies tummy.

3. Jedimama

Jedimama Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 1999
    Well, hmmm.. this is my first visit to the "NEW' Chicago forum..and what do I get?? I find out love trials with brian are doomed..? Huh? Who is Brian?
    I'm so confused....
    Must...get..back...to...Hoosier...forum...:)
    Love you guys!

4. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I've reached day four... but will there be a tomorrow? :eek:

5. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    To Ani(kin) you listen: "The suns will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom credit, there'll be suns."

Phil

6. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Hey, I got "fartsy" qualities. Funny you mentioned that NJJ. I was actually thinking about writing my first play after just being in one...

7. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, it looks like I get hit by a cab this week and will be out of it for four months. Hope I come out of the hospital in time for Convergence.

Mara, that horoscope mentions next week. So, you should be safe this week. Maybe it's not as dire as it sounds. Maybe after the 14th, you skip ahead to the 18th, meaning you'll be three days younger than those of us who had to live through those days. That also means you'll miss St. Patrick's Day. :(

Phil

8. BoB

Jul 8, 1998
    It could be that she parties so hard on ST patties day that she won't remeber anything that happened the week before.

9. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    For 3/14/2001----->

There's a lot to be said for self-improvement, but making yourself more aerodynamic is probably a waste of time.

Your generosity with others pays off this week when the terrorists spare most of the hostages in exchange for a helicopter and one million Swiss francs.

You're one of those hyper-competitive sorts who believe that something as trivial as a foosball loss makes you a lesser person. Well, it does.

It's time to end your long, foolish disagreement with an old friend. Her pronunciation of "tomato" is, in fact, correct.

Look at it this way: Nine times out of ten, you probably would have charmed that snake.

You will commit a classic dating faux pas this week when, at a classy French bistro, you shoot your dinner companion 17 times.

Your theory that the human scalp is an ablative heat shield designed to burn off upon re-entry into the atmosphere will be disproved in government tests.

Deny it all you want, but that giant robot from the Queen album cover is real and he hates you.

Just because you once shoplifted a candy bar in Toronto, that doesn't make you a "suave international criminal."

Try to overcome your fear of trains this week. Stand in front of one to prove it can't possibly hurt you.

You can't shake the feeling that there's much more to life than watching Rockford Files reruns all day. However, you can live with it.

The stars expect you to be professional and abide by their decision to kill you off to boost ratings and move the sluggish storyline along.

10. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    OMG, the Virgo one was hilarious!

11. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    I've never played foosball.

12. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    I have vested that super-competitive portion of my personality in my husband in order that I may appear to be wonderfully nice, sweetness and light, at all times, and yet still retain the delicious thrill of the Dark Side.

Ah! It's wonderful being a Gemini and being able to have two completely different personalities!

13. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Getting nervous here... it's "day four" :eek:

14. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Nov 26, 2000
    Actually, yesterday was Day 4. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I still like the theory that your partying on St. Patty's Day will make you blank out Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this week.

Phil

15. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    I'd just like to say that the horoscope doesn't really apply to me, but I had a dream last night that I met all of you guys here at the forum. It was weird. But maybe that means I'll be meeting you in the near future. Hmm... "Always in motion, is the future..."

16. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Nov 26, 2000
    Did the date March 25 and the Oscars appear in your dream? Stay tuned.

Phil

17. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Nov 27, 2000
    Hmph!! I ALWAYS charm the snakes!

18. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    For March 20:

You will find yourself torn between two lovers, one who is giving and kind and refuses to let you go, and another who chains you to the bumper of his truck.

While it's true that deciding to begin is half the battle, the rest turns out to be a bloody contest of attrition in the treacherous Khyber Pass.

The stars thank you for your interest, but you do not fit their needs at this time. Good luck in future endeavors.

Your hatred of the strange and unfamiliar leads you to open hundreds of identical fast-food restaurants.

Sooner or later, you're going to have to stop and think about whose money it is, what the girl's name might be, what's in the bags of white powder, and why that helicopter sound keeps getting louder.

You will be disproportionately rewarded for your ability to manipulate a standard-issue baseball.

Events that will eventually win you fame as the Human Tiddlywink are starting to come together in a Pittsburgh manhole-cover factory.

You will never completely overcome your murderous rage at the people who turned an anti-corporate Devo song into an ad jingle for Target.

Look on the bright side: After the next four years, they probably won't elect another Republican in your lifetime.

Attempts to bring you to justice will ultimately prove fruitless, forcing justice to come to you with its own fruit.

Though the moon seems large in the night sky, you can cover it up with a nickel. However, this will cause an eclipse, so don't do it casually.

You will be worshipped as a god when you demonstrate your lighter to the natives, all of whom smoke but forgot to bring matches.

-Le Penguin
    "You can to anything at ZomboCom..."

19. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I guess I just can't hit The Onion fast enough this morning..... :)

20. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    Ouch! That hurt!

21. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Don't worry, Gemmy!

The stars in THIS galaxy may not need us, but relax and bask in the realization that we are truly appreciated in a galaxy far, far away...

22. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Pisces: (Feb. 19--March 20) You will be worshipped as a god when you demonstrate your lighter to the natives, all of whom smoke but forgot to bring matches.

Adding them to my packing list now!

23. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Nov 26, 2000
    Even though it should have said goddess. :p

Phil

24. BoB

Jul 8, 1998
    While it's true that deciding to begin is half the battle, the rest turns out to be a bloody contest of attrition in the treacherous Khyber Pass.

You know that is why I never bother to begin anything

25. JediGemini

Nov 28, 2000
    So true, Steph! So true!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.