This week's nominations

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by RidingMyCarousel, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm going to miss you farraday. :_|
  2. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    wait

eagle hasn't posted in almost two weeks, but you're cutting jim out? how does that make sense?!?

farrie :(

it's bittersweet. because i'm glad it wasn't me, but i wish it wasn't you!
  3. -_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus

star 6
    It was my intention to make an example of Jim by dropping him this week, but in the interest of fairness, I am going to drop Eagle as well. Mathematically speaking, there is no way he can make up enough points to avoid the lowest point eviction next week. We're also factoring in the point that he hasn't posted in the forum in two weeks.

Perhaps we should have been more vocal about this at the beginning of the game, but RMC and I have really placed an emphasis on participation, from both a task level and general posting this time around. That was our reason behind having the low point eviction every so often to drop dead weight.
  4. StarWars_Revelation Force Ghost

star 5
    So who's still left after this massacre? :p
  5. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
  6. Darth_AYBABTU Force Ghost

star 6

...but RMC and I have really placed an emphasis on participation, from both a task level and general posting this time around...

Ummm... you're kidding, right? Or is that just the most overt irony I've ever seen?

There was one task last week, and it was ill-conceived and for the most part ignored by both of you, James and Dashy. We still haven't been updated as to our points for that task. The nomination didn't take place on time. You and James have made it impossible for the housemates to use points effectively by not updating the totals in a timely fashion, and by not explaining how to use an eviction pass. Once the nominations were made this week, it took all night for one of you to update us on status, and when you did, you arbitrarily eliminated two additional people. This despite your public announcement that next week would be the week that the lowest point total would be eliminated.

Early in the game you brainlessly decided to get rid of comet, after you two are the ones who asked him here in the first place. Then you replaced him and Tracy only two days before a vote was to take place. Why not just work a person short and skip the eviction that week, like actual reality shows do when they have someone leave early?

And now you eliminate people (Eagle and Jim) who were following the rules of the game. If you guys are the ones to decide who gets eliminated, then why bother having us send in nominations? Isn't that the point of this game? Don't we decide? Isn't the JC supposed to decide the winner of this game?

You guys are covering up your own ineptitude in leading this game by making arbitrary decisions that make it appear that the housemates are the problem. I'll let you guys in on a little secret -- it's the two of you who aren't doing this game any justice.

Goodbye, Jim, farrie, and Eaglet. We appreciate your contributions.

AYBABTU

7. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    I'm going to miss farrie. But I guess the JC was ready to see his scorecard grow. But why get rid of both Jim and Eagle at once? Which confuses me because I've seen Jim actually post in threads. You could of kept him another week and given him a chance to prove he was intrested in the game still. Eagle I don't know where he is or what not but I could agree with that one and now your saying that next week is a low point eviction week. We just had three evictions this week. Couldn't we wait at least for the week after this coming ones eviction for another low point eviction to give people time to recover. I mean its just a thought.

~PK~

P.S. Bye to those are gone!
  8. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Wow, this news is great. I only have one person i can't stand left to take out. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.