main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Thor May 6th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Well someone may as well get the boulder going.... We don't have to go opening night or anything crazy but this would be fun to see on the big screen. =) Anyone else? ^^

2. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    If you guys decide to go on the evening of Friday May 20th, I could join you guys. But don't hold things off on my account.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Ooo... May 20th is the eve of our shooting date for ESB Revisited which is the next day on the 21st (all day)... So we have to prepare for ground assault that day... figuratively... and literally! ^^ Actually if you're in town and would like to help we can always use an extra hand. There's an FB group here if you want more information and intel along with vids and pictures so you can see the calibur of the effects and scope of this project: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=316830255423

I know it's your vacation and all so totally understandable if this sounds ludacris but there it is... =)

4. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    Ya, I don't think I could. Saturday is my concert and Friday I'm planning to go out on the town.

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    No worries. =) Thought I'd extend the invite. ^^

6. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    I would be up for seeing this. If we go on a weeknight it would need to be a 9pm show if someone is willing to pick me up from work.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol I actually just saw a bootlegged copy... haha... still wanna see it on the big screen though. ^^

8. Sol_Jedi

Oct 8, 2005
    I saw it in IMAX 3D and I was really impressed. The movie itself was pretty good. It was almost Iron Man 1 good.

Hope you guys enjoy.

9. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I wouldn't say it was Iron Man I good but it was still really well done. Mainly cos I think Robert Downey does such an amazing job as Stark and his character is more relatable I think. Funny how the romance between Natalie Portman's character and Thor is way more believable here. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.