main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Those Unknown Regions...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LianaMara, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    So where has he been for the last 20 odd years? Would you not want to contact your best friend?

2. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Generally when you fake your own death you don't want to talk to very many people about it (lol).
    He was last seen in Shadows: Evolution buying a drink for Guri.

3. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Devotion to a character, rendar is dead,"

No no no! You're going to confuse people by saying things like that. Rendar faked his death, it was shown in the SotE video game (if you beat it on the Medium difficulty level or higher) and in the Shadows: Evolution Comic Book.
    It has never really been in question whether or not he survived, the only reason it isn't in the novel is because the novel is from the heroes' point of view, and they thought, I emphasize thought, he was dead.
    He fired a concussion missile at a piece of debris and jumped to lightspeed, that was the "bright flash" that Farmboy Skywalker saw.
    Please do not say a char is dead when you don't know for sure, you might confuse people, and that wouldn't be a good thing.
    I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just making an honest request.

4. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Yes, he was also seen escaping in SOTE: Art of Brother's hildrebrandt book, the SOTE collector's cards, and the SOTE video game.

5. Han Solo Cup

Han Solo Cup Jedi Master star 4

Mar 11, 2002
    Lol I accidentally turned the UR discussion into a Dash Rendar discussion...now I have 2 going! Sorry LianaMara...

6. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Realli I never knew that, ok guess you guys are right about him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.