main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Those Who Posted in Krewe of Eu Please Read This

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Thrawn1786, Feb 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    (This should have been in the original thread, but someone locked it for me before I could put it there)

Thank you to everyone who showed interest in the Krewe of EU. When I posted it, I didn't think anyone would respond as most where I live think MG is all x-rated and believe in the old "you'll get your kidneys stolen down there" myth. [face_laugh]
    Due to the enthusiasm shown, it will be back next year, and I'll start it sooner, aka Epiphany. When that happens, please tell your friends about our little krewe [face_blush] , and we can really get going! :D Thanks again!

2. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
  3. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    E_V. The Epiphany. You know, January 6th. The date celebrated as the revelation of the divine nature of Christ to the magi.

More importantly to this point, however, is that it is the Twelfth Night that kicks off "Mardi Gras season." The Twelfth Night being the evening of January 5th, the night before the Epiphany.

I look forward to next year's Krewe of EU. Maybe the celebration of the EU can be a bit more focused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.