Vancouver Thought we were supposed to be active????

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Master_Ikrik, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling

star 1
    we need to organize an activity, and to present an activity I summon my dear, kind, loving freind Alex.
  2. TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master

star 7
    I thought we had decided not to do things this way.
  3. Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling

star 1
    oh yah, sorry, but i just thought that a get together wouldn't hurt anyone, and i don't have any idea's so i decided that it would be better to leave it to the CR or the council.
  4. dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling

star 2
    A couple of points here if I may:

1. If you can't be bothered to offer any ideas for an activity then don't complain.
    2. I've offered two suggestions [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Vancouver,_BC/b10352/17441269/?5]here[/link] and [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Vancouver,_BC/b10352/17845739/?1]here[/link] where Antonio has been the only one to even take the time to respond to each, and he isn't even physically in Vancouver.
    3. There is no council. Everyone is responsible for increasing activity in this group, you get out of it what you're willing to put in. If you put nothing in then you'll get nothing out.

If people don't want to get together, neither you nor I can make them.
  5. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling

star 3
    He has a point you guys...

I wont be able to be active in our community until I get back from NYC. If any of you have an idea for an activity (even if it seems corny or not as exciting as you may think), I suggest that you post it here... so that we could get some comments or suggestions or some action!!!

Like I said, its only an "idea", and most ideas generate a certain type of activity for this group.

It doesnt havce to come from Club CRs or officers or whatnot, it has to come from anyone who is part of the Fanforce!!!
  6. Darth_Revan101 Jedi Youngling

does anyone know the sith and jedi codes are?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.