main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Thoughts and prayers are with the Twin Cities

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Just heard about the bridge collapse. I hope everyone fropm FF is OK. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I heard about this as well and I hope everyone and their families are alright. I used to live in Eden Praire and Minneapolis when I lived in MN and I can remember going over that bridge numerous times.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the fine folks from the lovely state of MN.

Jorge

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    This is terrible. I hope everyone there is ok... My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

4. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Slowly we still have people checking in. I know some don't check our ezboards but like once every couple of weeks. But so far so good. We had a couple people with close calls, but someone was looking out for them and they had ended up taken another way home yesterday evening.

Our prayers go out to all those families involved. 7 reported dead (but now they are only saying 4) 20 still missing, 64 some injured. For it being right at rush hour - these are still good reports. Thankfully the Mississippi river is low due to the drought, and thankfully several lanes of the freeway were closed because they were resurfacing the top. It could have been much much worse.

5. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    I hope you guys are all OK -- I have family in Minneapolis and my brother lives in Bloomington. I am thinking of you guys, take care.

Mary Thomson
    So.Cal.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    The Sacramento Valley Rogue Force and the Sacramento FF would like to express our thoughts and prayers for those in the Twin Cities who are effected by the trajedy that has happened. I hope everyone is okay. I would also like to extend an invitation to come to our boards if would like. We have a 24hour starbucks lounge where some of the best jokes are told, and to just relax and be silly.

May the Force be with you all

7. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I watched this on TV the other day and it was just awful to see. I hope everyone is safe.

8. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Minnesota Force thanks you for the well wishes, everyone! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.