main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Thoughts of a Love Struck Jedi To Be (Dear Diary Challenge 09)(Humor, OC) Updated 4-15

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Neon Star, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Title: Thoughts of a Love Struck Jedi To Be
    Author: Neon Star
    Characters: Ris, other OCs
    Author Notes: Minor companion piece to Jinngerbread's Miscellaneous. Obviously for the Diary Challenge.
    Sum: Just a little look into Ris's thoughts, in conjunction with Drex's.

This is stupid.

It had to be said. This is stupid.

I hate writing, hate hate hate it.

Don?t care if Jedi are not supposed to hate. Jedi should not have so much paper work either.

I don?t like doing reports; I don?t like writing this or that. I?m certainly going to hate this. This is an assignment from a teacher, stating that we should write a little each day. I fully intended to blow it off, it?s not like it?s for a grade, and she isn?t going to be checking. Yet, Iha said it would be good practice, and that I have to get used to paper work if I intend to become a healer.

Still don?t see what paper work has to do with healing. We?re there to heal, not write down a bunch of meaningless nothings.
    But it was Iha who asked me, and I?ll do anything for Master Iha.

And it?s Master Sekki to you. Only I can call her Iha.

I know, she?s twenty years older than me. Who cares, she?s perfect. I think she?s gorgeous, her body curves in all the right spaces, and she?s Zeltron. But that doesn?t cover a fraction of her. She?s smart, funny, sweet, loving, gentle, great healer, great being, great woman, best Jedi Master, awesome healer, very beautiful, gorgeous, precious, insanely beautiful?

I think I could go on forever. I may just be seven, but I know when I?m devoted to a woman. Master Iha is it, will always be it.
    Drex, my best friend, doesn?t understand. I think Ice might, but she always laughs at how ?love struck?, I act. I always throw back that Drex acts the same way to her.

That usually shuts her up.

Ice and I don?t get along. She thinks I?m stupid, and I think she?s a stuck up. And she?s weird, very weird. Has insanely long silver hair. Tried to cut it once, and she froze me to the floor.

Don?t ask me how she did it. I don?t know. She just made it really cold, then ice formed and thus my feet were stuck to the floor. Let?s say I didn?t do it again.

At least, not yet.

Onto more important things, Iha is going to let us have another date today. Of course, it?s not really a date, we?re not going anywhere, just staying in the gardens. Drex gets to chaperone again. Iha says that?s important.

Really, I want to spend time alone, but we?ll get to that. I think she's shy.

As is, I better hurry and get cleaned up. Got muddy earlier, when I tackled one of the bigger boys while we were playing in the gardens. Nearly beat me good but of course, I always triumph!

After all, I wouldn?t be Ris otherwise. And Ris is all you?re getting of my name. I have no intention of writing it down. Who knows, it would give someone power over me if they ever saw it written. That would be very bad.

Off I go, Iha awaits!

2. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007
    Oh yay!! This was awesome to come home to after a really really long day. Can count on Ris to brighten it. :D <3

Ice and I don?t get along. She thinks I?m stupid, and I think she?s a stuck up. And she?s weird, very weird. Has insanely long silver hair. Tried to cut it once, and she froze me to the floor.

Don?t ask me how she did it. I don?t know. She just made it really cold, then ice formed and thus my feet were stuck to the floor. Let?s say I didn?t do it again.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I bet he didn't after that. :p

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    What a great start! :D

=D=

4. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Jinngerbread: Ris is always good for it. ;) And he just might someday. Maybe. ;)

VaderLVR64: Thanks. :)

Entry Two:

Saw Iha today, completely made a fool out of myself. She just appeared when we were practicing our defense techniques. Just paused one moment cause she just seemed to come from nowhere, and Drex ended up punching me.

You know, he was sick not too long ago, hasn?t lost a bit of strength. Got a big bruise now across my face, my left eyes is a bit swelled. Wonderful. So that?s why we?re not supposed to get distracted.

However, despite making a really bad fool of myself in front of my favorite person, Iha took me aside, and touched my face.

Pause a moment while I melt.

Alright, back together there. Anyways, she was actually healing me. I could have done it, I helped heal one of Drex?s bad cuts once. She even watched me do it.

But it?s a little weird healing one?s self so I?m glad she did it. It felt so nice to feel her Force sense brush against mine. I nearly died a happy kid right there.

Ended too soon, almost wish Drex had hit me harder. Wasn?t about to ask though, because as much as I like Iha touching and healing me, tempting Drex to use me as a punching bag is not allowed. I?ll lose rep, and then what would Iha think?

But her hand was so soft, so sweet, so absolutely?!

Sith, that banging on the door means one thing, Drex is itching to go. I?m not done gushing about Iha yet?

Current debate, go with Drex and have to deal with Ice or stay here and day dream about Iha?.

?

?.

?

Sith.

That?s it, he?s going to break the door if I don?t go. And I do want to play, its been a long day.

So off I go!

5. Jinngerbread

Sep 2, 2007

Ended too soon, almost wish Drex had hit me harder. Wasn?t about to ask though, because as much as I like Iha touching and healing me, temping Drex to use me as a punching bag is not allowed

Hah! I should think not. :p Drex might just take him up on it. ;) Especially if he had a bad day. ;)

Love Ris, poor guy so hopelessly in love. [face_love]

6. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Jinngerbread: As Ris well knows. ;) And of course, wouldn't have him any other way. ;)

Entry Three

I may die.

I am going to die.

Forget it, I am dying!

And I dare say, it?s the best death I?ve ever had. I don?t think I can even move right now, I?m going to explode with joy.

Master Sekki, Iha?.

Should I call her Master now or Iha? I?m not sure. She?s my Master now, so she deserves even more respect, even though she already had my full and open respect.

She?s my Master now!

As I said, I feel like dying a happy boy right now. I?ll get to be with her all the time. We?ll eat together, talk together, I?ll learn from her, we?ll heal people together and sleep together? Well, maybe not that, though I keep hearing that from random couples of various shows I?m not supposed to know about on the holo net.

Not that anyone will ever know about that. Wonder what?s so great about sleeping together is though.

But we?ll get to go on missions together and date without Drex!

Tomorrow is the braiding ceremony. I can?t even sleep.

However, there is one little thing I?m worried about. Drex didn?t seem as happy as he tried to be. I know he?s going to be lonely, being as we?ve been roommates forever and we?re best friends? But it?s not like I won?t see him.

I?ll see him everyday, whenever I?m not on mission. I?m promising myself that, because I have to do it, because Drex needs me to hit him around once in a while. Not even Ice does that, though she seems to never be home these days, or studying all the time.

Iha?s not like Master Sehan. She?s not as scary as that old brute.

Not that I?ll ever tell that to his face. He?s really tall and really big. I?d likely die for real.

As is, I feel bad for leaving. I want Drex to be happy.

Hopefully he?ll be chosen soon.

7. Jinngerbread

Sep 2, 2007
    Ris with his crush is too adorable for words. :D He's so hopeless. ;) At least he realizes that Drex is trying to be happy for him, even if he's wishing he were being chosen too.

Nice post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.