main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Thoughts of One (Vignette during the Clone War OC)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Timeframe: Exactly Two Years after the Battle Of Geonosis

Characters: Colin Strife, Count Dooku

Genre: vignette, angst, OC

Summary: This story takes place two years after the Battle Of Geonosis and introduces a new character made by me, that I hope to expand on in future fics

-----------------------------------------

"Fear. Fear can be a powerful ally," a young man drapped in a black robe started, "In this war, so many fear. So much lost hope," he continued saying to himself.

"'Hope'. What is hope? There is none. This galaxy is lost in fear and corruption. Any hope for restoring the peace that Palpatine broke, is gone." The young man started to walk down a hall. The area he was in had very dim lights, it was hard to make out anything. But what he did see through the halls were flags hanging from the ceiling with a sign on them; the Jedi symbol in black.

The Jedi then thought back to the Order: "The Jedi: A fading Light in the Dark. They have been fooled. All of them! Soon the Order will crumble and their Council will just be a tale told throughout time," the Jedi knew of what the future could bring. The Sith were powerful and their hold on the galaxy was tight. Soon all would be lost.

"The Prophecy told of One who could save us. That one is to be Anakin? He'll only destroy us," he thought as he continued walking. "The Chosen One is suppose to bring balance to the Force, and the Council believe this damn kid can do it, they don't know the secrets he's keeping from them."

"Anakin Skywalker," he started, "I met him a few times when I was in the Order. We got along, probably because we were alot alike. Reckless, impulsive, quick temper, difficult is what our Masters would say. Too bad Anakin's an idiot, he'll most likely get him and his Master killed," he laughed. "We had a few missions together, i'm surprised at how normal he was. He talked alot about Padme, how beautiful she was, how smart, how he loved her, and yet he knew the code. He knew he couldn't love and be married, he broke the code."

"The code," he began, "Why do we have it? What's the point? It's stupid. A Jedi shall not know anger, nor hatred, nor love. Love... something everyone feels. Love can heal, and destroy," he reminded himself. "Anakin loves Padme. He has a right to, I guess. Padme is beautiful, I once thought I loved her. Anakin and Obi-Wan were on a mission to Muunilinst, I was put in charage to protect her for the time being. I remember when I kissed her. And at that moment, I knew she was keeping something. I felt a surge through the Force. She was scared. She was married! I didn't even know! How could I not tell? She let me kiss her. There was something though, trust, she broke her trust to Anakin and revealed to me his secret. His marriage. I think about Anakin and why he married her. Was it really for love? I've seen how Anakin looks at her. It makes me sick to think he's using her."

"The Darkside," he thought as he got closer to a door. "Fear, anger, hatred, love, they all lead to this. I would know. Fear is my ally. Anger is what I feel towards the Order and the damned Galaxy. Hatred is how I feel towards Anakin. I hate him and what death he will bring. Love... I think about this. Who do I love? No one. There is no one out there who cares about me, who loves me. Being in the Order, I have kept myself from loving any girl I met. And it was hard. The order is damned to fall, to fail. Their code will soon mean nothing," he continued. "To survive you have to become that which you hate. The Darkside is the only way. The only survival. The last chance of hope. Each day I walk my path, my destiny, it is done. I've made my choice, I live in Darkness, forever in Darkness," he stopped.

He stood in front of a door, pushing a button, it opened. Inside Count Dooku stood. "Ah, Colin," Dooku greeted him. "It's good to see you."

"Cut the welcome stuff out, Dooku," Colin stated.

"I told you not to call me that," Dooku reminded him.

"Dooku or Tyranus, it doesn't matter. Here they know you as Tyranus, but I know

2. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I thought it was very good. It was some what different also.

3. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Thanx man.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Anyone else?

5. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    yes me! good! is this your first fanfic? If so I am impressed. So as your beta reader...good job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.