main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thoughts on the new Plinkett review?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by TwinSunset, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwinSunset

TwinSunset Jedi Padawan

Aug 28, 2016
    Very good video as usual from RLM, the guys are very talented and extremely funny. I thought their analysis of the whole Disney buying Star Wars situation was very good and made me question my recent purchase of a Jyn Erso poster :p. Their response to the ring theory was brilliant, and if you follow the ring theory then deep down you must know its a pile of rubbish (Search your feelings, you know it to be true). Their actual TFA review was accurate and they basically agreed with most of my opinions on the film, good but not great. What were your thoughts?

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I've got a feeling this thread won't last long especially because of RLM.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I fully intend to keep my streak of not watching Plinkett reviews ever going with this one. (I randomly jumped to 30 seconds of a Star Trek Insurrection one, got incredibly annoyed, never watched again)

Sarge likes this.
  4. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

This doesn't need it's own thread. We have a thread for discussing our feelings on TFA already here.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/star-wars-the-force-awakens-reviews.50035064/page-166

But keep in mind you must follow the rules of Jedi Council Forums and if your just going to end up bashing the movie then I wouldn't post there or anywhere else at all. It's one thing to dislike the film and criticise it, but another to post comments that will and are an attempt to get other users riled up. I do understand that not everyone likes the film though, so like I said above, if you want to post a review of the film; please do so in the thread I've linked.

Locked.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.