main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thoughts on the new trailer??

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Idgie, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Okay...how fast did that old man get over that desk?!? :eek:

This trailer totally blew me away and really made the effort to stay (relatively)spoiler-free worthwhile.Just like the E3 poster,I'm glad that they kept the trailer focused on the main players,especially Palpatine.As much as this film is about Anakin's turning,it's about about Palpatine revealing his true nature and intentions,and I'm looking forward to seeing how that is handled as well.

If I had to pick one word to describe it,it would be 'unsettling',which in this case is good because that's exactly what the story needs to be at this point.It looks like we may actually see quite a bit of the Jedi Purge on-screen and I really did not expect that we would necessarily need to.Not that I'm complaining,more SW is always better. :)

2. DetroitBountyHunter

DetroitBountyHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2003
    I too thought that the trailer was awsome!! My favorite part would have to be between either the part were the four jedi go to confront the emperor and the lightsaber comes out of his cloak or the part in the beginning were the emperor is explaning the dark side to ankin. It was an awsome trailer for what is shapeing up to be an amazing movie.

3. fallen_samurai05

fallen_samurai05 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    The trailer was exceptional. It really helped to show that this isn't going to be like any other Star Wars movie. You could really feel the darkness coming form the screen, and that is a good thing.

4. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Loved it... I have a nice clear copy I'll put on my laptop and bring to the next meeting (like we did with the teaser trailer). Looking at this one and picking apart will be lots of fun.

5. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    Very well put togather trailer. Lots of action, just what brings in the crouds.

6. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    Holy Cow!!! A fight between Palpatine and Yoda. That's gonna be crazy. I practically climbed into the tv screen. I found it very interesting to see the Jedi confronting Palpatine. His cackle is becoming more and more creepy. I love too where his lightsaber comes out of his cloak and he basically flies over the desk. Can't wait to see how Padme is told about Anakin going to the Dark Side or that he ended up in a lava pit. He gets so pissed when they tell him they aren't going to grant him the title of Master. I can only imagine what they are going to show at C3 in comparison to the Yoda action from C2. Can't wait to talk about it more at the meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.