main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala opened her eyes. The voices in the gardens had grown. She noticed more people had joined the group.

Her ears perked up when she heard someone mention the Truth Keepers.

Sighing, she realized she would get nothing nothing else from mediations right now.

She gracefully rose to her feet, and walked over to where the others were talking. She gave a small nod, as she reached the group..

2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "I've heard...rumors, yes. But little more information on them that have been proven true." Mia smiled at Katala as she joined the group.

3. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    " Well... I hope he isn't human...then we might have a chance to stop them." a-kaz looked back upwards," we may find a way, since they hate non-humans, to turn them on him..." a-kaz looked away so they couldn't read his face, "at least...I hope so..."

4. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Mia glanced at A-kaz for a moment, then turned towards Ti. "I've heard the Chiss and Weequays are currently in more danger of being wiped out."

5. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    "Yeah I have heard that too... There has to be some truth to it, since Truth Keeper Ships can be seen in orbit around Sriluua, the weequay homeworld," Deka speculated, "About the Chiss, I just don't know. This sort of anti-human agression makes me sick."

6. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    "I'm sorry, but I have no new information to report. I was coming here in hopes of finding something out actually. I guess you all do not know much either though".

7. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    "Oh, yes..." Gresp said. "The truth-keepers." His green eyes seemed to lose their normal sheen and his fur rippled in anger. "Who hasn't heard of them. You'd think they would have learned from the Empire. Are the Jedi planning to stop them?"

8. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    "Don't ask me... all I said was basicly all i know." A-kaz turns back to face them. "but I THINK the council may be confiring that."

9. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp shook his head sadly. "I have no idea why a non-human would turn his back against all other non-humans. Or why some humans think they're superior. We've made enough contributions to the galaxy to earn our place."

10. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    "If this is true that a non-human is running the Truth Keepers, we may be able to destroy them from the inside".

11. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp grinned and his jade eyes got their luster back. "Every species has their weaknesses. Every individual has their weaknesses. We can stop them, it's just a matter of how and when. And if they get in my face, I'm willing to do what it takes to humble them."

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Mia quirked an eyebrow. "You've got a lot of work to do."

13. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic looked at the new Jedi that had joined the group. "We are talking about an entire faction. The Imperial Ramanent(my creative spelling.) was just wiped out a few years ago." Adjusting his lekku, he took a deep sigh. "Let's change the subject. I've been looking around the garden and it looks like a good place to duel." He opened his silver lightsaber. "Any takers?"

14. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin walked up to the gathered Jedi, a grin on her face. "I do hope I'm not too late for lightsaber practice...?"

15. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin walked up to the gathered Jedi, a grin on her face. "I do hope I'm not too late for lightsaber practice...?"

16. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Name -- Lucen Mornignstar
    Species -- Twilek
    Sex -- Male
    Age -- Unknown
    Skin color -- Tan/Pinkish (like a human)
    Eye color -- Ice Blue
    Height -- 5'11"
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral -- Neutral
    Weapons -- Lightsabre, Mind
    Clothing -- Brown jedi robes, often sporting the hood.

The Force -- Oh yeah
    Light or Dark -- Light
    Rank -- Master
    Lightsaber Type (Single, Double, Duelphase)-- Single
    Lightsaber color -- Green
    Second color (only Duelphase, double blade, or if you choose to fight with two single sabers.) --

Lucen's origins are fuzzy. He was trained outside the council by Malin Phacil, a former head of the jedi council who retired, in order to teach peace on his homeworld of Ryloth. Phacil's disapearance has prompted Lucen to head to the council for aide. He suspects that Phacil may have been killed by the truth-keepers, as he was an unknown species (Yoda-type).

Morningstar tends to be stand-offish, but outspoken when roused. He has no love for the empire, the council, and certainly not the truth-keepers. He merely wishes to avenge his master's death. He always seeks passive solutions instead of leaping to engane in combat with his lightsabe.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala had a small grin on her face, when Master Ti switched the subject to lightsaber practice. The subject was much too grim so early in the morning, and the temple was starting to feel its effects.

"Master Ti, seems like you have quite an eager bunch ready to spar with you today."

She moved over to the side, and settled into a small excersice and streaching routine.

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  19. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    "Alright guys," Deka sighed, "I am going to head off to the Library to check over the info again to see if I can discover anything new."

Deka wandered off, walking down the majestic hallways of the temple towards the library, Lost in thought. theories flew through her mind, as she tried to peice together facts from all the Rumors.

She Finally reached the Library, and seated herself at a console. Glancing around, there was noone else in sight. The library was generally deserated at this time of night. Unfortunately Deka had problems sleeping at night, now that she was without her master, and she spent many late nights passing time in the Library.

"Computer, I would like to see all new Information on 'Truth-Keepers' since I last logged on..."

20. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen makes his way through the unfamiliar halls of the temple. He has only been here twice before: his own trials, and those of his apprentice. He finds the library with little dificulty however, and sits across from Deka. In a low voice he utters: "Computer, all relevant files on the truth-keepers."
    He looks up to see Deka staring at him. He shifts in his seat and looks down at the screen, giving no notice to the young jedi.

21. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka stared at the Distinguished looking Twilek. SHe thought he looked vaguely familiar...

"Excuse me, Master, youa re researching Truth-Keepers too? Maybe we could share information! I'm Deka... i just passed my trials. You look familiar, but I am sure i do not know you...."

22. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    "Well, my name is Lucen Morningstar. It is an immense pleasure to meet such an enthusiastic young jedi." "Yes, I am searching for information about the truth-keepers. I have recently found need to investiagte their dealings. I would appreciate any information that you could provide, however I am afraid that I have little to offer in return, save for the knowledge that they are very evil indeed, and no friend to non-humans."

23. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    "Lucen Morningstar! I've heard about you, Master. You've been away from the Temple a long time, teaching Peace on Ryloth!" Deka's eyes shone.

"I am investigating the Truth-Keepers, ebcause I wish to be as prepared as possible when I finally am able to go out and DO something about it! But i don't think the council has enough faith in my abilities at this moment to sent me out of the temple alone, " Deka shifted her eyes downward in embarassment.

"I have learned a bit about the Truth-Keepers, although it's hard to distinguish what's fact and what's exaggeration. They do have a number of Hutts in their orginization. That's where most of their wealth comes from for ships and weapons... which puzzles me, since they are supposed to be an anti-alien orginization. How can an orginization funded by Hutts be against those speices which INCLUDE Hutts?"

Deka looked curiously at the Master. "Why? if you don't mind me asking, why are you interested? Are you planning on trying to track them down?"

(EDIT: typos)

24. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen stands erect from his seat. His eyes are barely visable under his wide brown hood. "I recently lost my master; It is said that he may have been taken by the Truth-Keepers. As my master was not a human, and a man who advocated peace in these tense times, it is easy for me to believe that this reputed violent, anti-alien organization would be behind his disappearance."
    Lucen walks around the desks and stands, juxtaposed to Deka. His straight posture gives the allusion that he is much taller than he actually is.
    "I have promised to exhaust all sources in an effort to avenge him. The clues so far have lead me here, in search of information. . . and help."

25. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    DOUBLE POST (sorry everyone!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.