1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez chuckled softly and grinned, saying, "I'm no Sith, or Dark Jedi for that matter, I hope you're not disappointed." She turned to the green skined Twi'lek. "I have orders to get these Jedi off the planet, dead or alive, and I would prefer alive. So if you don't mind, I would gladly bring them to my ship, off the planet and out of your hai-uhmm, minds."
  2. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Name -- Kev-Mas Colcha
    Species -- Human
    Sex -- Male
    Age -- 14
    Skin color -- White(caucasian)
    Eye color -- Brown
    Height -- 5'3"
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral -- Republic
    Weapons -- Double Bladed Lightsaber that is also a blaster
    Clothing -- Black Jumpsuit,Red vest,Black Sash like belt(goes over shoulder and around torso), and a Black Cloak

The Force -- Yes
    Light or Dark -- Light
    Rank -- Master (was an apprentice at age 5)
    Lightsaber Type (Single, Double, Duelphase)--Double
    Lightsaber color -- Red
    Second color (only Duelphase, double blade, or if you choose to fight with two single sabers.) -- None

3. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Enigmas knew now, his message had been recieved. He felt the Jedi coming to him. The training temple was ready, and his hunt had been successful...It was only a matter of time...
  4. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    To Ti everything was happening too quickly. He had to move fast. He opened himself to the Force and blasted the green Twi'lek out of the way. Ti then jumped over the table and out a large window. Glass spred over the floor of the room.
  5. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez watched as Ti jumped out the window. She jumped up to let a large piece of glass slide under her, rolling her eyes. Why this, why now? She ran over to the window and jumped out after Ti. "Master Ti, please!!!" A sharp corner of the window still intact had pulled off her helmet letting loose her hair and scratched her head. While running after Ti, she pulled something off her wrist and quickly put her hair up.
  6. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: Welcome newcommer.

Ti hit the ground gracefully. He looked to eather side of the street. There where about 10 men on eather side of Ti. They wore the green uniforms of the truth keepers. Ti waited on the girl that was falling from the window.
  7. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ki saw a Twi'lek jump out of a window. He flew down to see what was up. "Maybe he knows where I can find the Ruling Council"
  8. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez landed on her feet, falling down to one knee for a minute. When she ran up behind Ti, she also saw the men. "Ooo...heh." She paused and glanced at Ti.
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Allright." Gresp said. "I'll get into combat gear. You can never be too careful."

Katala's eyebrows went up with that statement. She hadn't really thought into just what they might be stepping into. And Master Ti's last thoughts had not been made her feel any better either. She shook her head.

"I guess your right. We really dont know what were are heading for at the moment. Whatever this Enigmas character is, be broke through my shields much to easy for my taste. If he's not Jedi..." Katala left the rest of the sentance hang."

"Well, we should be there in a few hours. We will know soon enough." She put the ship on autopilot.

"Let' get ready."

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello. What's the situation here, and how may I help?
  11. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    As they approached Bothawui, Gresp walked into the cockpit. He had on "Shadowsuit" combat fatigues, and a matching "Shadow" type cloak. These would allow him to be nearly invisible in dark places, as well as absorbing sensor waves. "I'm not sure I trust this Enigma person." he said. "You can approach him, but I'm staying in the shadows to cover you." He pulled out a compact sniper rifle. "I can barely shoot with this thing, but I'll be able to watch your back. Hopefully I won't need to use it." The black armor and his black fur blended eerily, making himn a fearsome sight.
  12. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    It's a good thing I'm wearing black. And that my saber is not the brightest. It's red. But I sense that something is not right. We should take cover and watch for anything that might come our way. An attack, even in defense, would not be good right now, as then we will be more susceptable to being found,or attacked,and believe me, I know the ways of evil. They are hunters. And they love to bring down those who defend.
  13. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Enigmas smiled, he was ready to make an impression. His Sith Combat uniform was one piece of his dark past he enjoyed, one that showed his superiority to those he destroyed. Now, they were the only shred of pride he had left. His training hall was ready, his lightsaber was fixed and working, and his students were on their way. His life was about to change, for the good, or the bad, it had to be better than the exsistance he had sucumb to...He would be the Jedi's "Ace-in-the-hole"...a shadowy figure, cloaked in mystery, shrouded by doubt, and ultimatly...an enigma...

ooc: God, sometimes I scare myself at how friggin' good I am... :D
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Katala eyed Gresp as he walked back into the cockpit wearing his combat uniform. She nodded in approval.

"Good choice. I agree with you. I will go in low key...to see what we are getting into."

She went in the back and changed clothes. She stepped back out, wearing a close fitting dark blue jumper, a set of high boots, a set of blasters, and a dark green robe. She tied her hair back.

"I dont trust this Enigma person either. But, I am willing to listen to what he has to say. Hopefully, this is all not a wild chase for nothing."

She walked back over to the cockpit, and after checking the orbit for any truth-keeper ships, she started the ships decent to Bothawui.
  15. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Did Enigmas say where he was?" Gresp asked. "I can give us a better sense of what we need to do to be prepared if we know where he is."
  16. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm only requested to get info, Hiteriez thought to herself, I wasn't told not to kill anyone...
    She took out a lightsaber handle and ignited it, showing a deep, dark red glow.
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Did Enigmas say where he was?" Gresp asked. "I can give us a better sense of what we need to do to be prepared if we know where he is."

Katala shook her head. "No, as a matter of fact, he told me that he would seek me out."

She frowned. Tell me more about this planet. Sense I think he will try to find someplace private....any ideas?"

She finished the last bit of the landing protocols.

"Time to play a game of tag."

18. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "I was not made to be a prisionar!" Ti yelled as he opened his silver saber. He twisted the hilt and the blade doubled in length and became a copper color.
  19. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez jumped back a bit from Ti, then let out a sigh. She quickly took her saber and purposefully slashed it at Ti's blade. Trying to hold it down for a minute or two, she whispered harshly to Ti, "And you won't be. If you'll just keep yourself calm..."
  20. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "I was not talking to you!" Ti yelled "But to them!"
  21. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I know that," she whispered again, "Just shut up."

Walking up to one of the men, saying, "Eeaen gave me orders to take this Jedi and his companions on my ship and I've got it under control. No need to check your information, I'm sure you've heard Commander Aaron or one of his men talking about a woman named Hiteriez to get info. about the Jedi." The man nodded slowly then looked at the others around him. "How can I be sure you're telling the truth?" "Well, you could always take a millenia to contact Aaron himself, but I propose you accept that no Jedi or enemy would have known anything about such a minor detail as Hiteriez, go on with your buisness, and let me go about carrying my own orders." The man was hesitant for a moment longer then nodded to the others to leave, himself following close behind.

Hiteriez turned toward Ti. "See? No need to fight. Now you can put your lightsaber away," she said in a dryly cheerful tone. Only, I wish I could have cut that idiot's head off...
  22. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "And I you." Ti said reading her thoughts "We will talk about this later."
  23. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Let's worry about now," a voice said behind them.

When they turned, they saw Izik standing there.

"We have to find a way off-planet," he said, "Or we will die on this twilight forsaken planet."
  24. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez smirked at Ti, then turned and saw Izik. "I don't know how much you just heard, but I did just say that I had orders to take you Jedi on my ship." She quietly deactivated her saber and clipped it on her belt, then reached for the silver hair in a long ponytail on her head that was dragging on the ground. She took her hair down and fixed it so it wasn't such and nuisance, then picked up her helmet off the ground.
  25. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Enigmas felt them, they were here. His heart jumped with excitement. Ten years he had waited on this forsaken rock, and now he would do something worthwhile. He set off to scout the incoming ship. He knew he'd know where it was, there would be two, and he would show them to his home... and begin the tedious task ahead, to train them in the ways of rudimentary fighting...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.