1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti looked at his Jedi comrad. "I sence a great disturbance in the the Force."
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    As Katala guided the ship throught the planets atmosphere, she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

She rubbed the back of her neck, absently, while she piloted the ship.

"I have a strange feeling about this..." she murmured to herself.

3. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gresp shivered. "You aren't alone..." His hair was standing on end. For a Bothan, that was a major deal. "Don't use a public spaceport." he warned. Things are messed up, let's land in a private sector." He reached over and punched in a few numbers. "We should have free access here once the owner recognizes me."
  4. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, here goes. Two blades come out from my double bladed saber, and I am prepared to use my saber for the protection of my others.

BTW: My saber has variable blade length, so I can extend my blade to any length in a tight spot. It also can split into two hilts and two sabers, and the pommel ends where the two sabers connects have blasters on them.
  5. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ^
    |
    |
    Look bud. That weapon just seems a little too 'God Modelish' for my game. You can have a duel phase lightsaber like mine. It has an adjustable length. You can say you carry blasters and a duel phase. Just don't put them all into one weapon. You just can't have two duelphase sabers. A duelphase with an extended blade must be held in two hands (don't ask why it just said to in the NJO sourcebook.) Oh and put " " around what your charactor says, so there is less confusion. Or do whatever, just don't have that kind of weapon. I'm just trying to stop problems before they happen. Thanks.
  6. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ki entered the building the Twilek had jumped out of. People were still fighting and a stray blaster shot hit him in the leg. He threw a thermo detnator in..."Let's see how that like that."
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "Don't use a public spaceport." Gresp warned. Things are messed up, let's land in a private sector." He reached over and punched in a few numbers. "We should have free access here once the owner recognizes me.

Katala nods, she slowly guides the craft towards the spot Gresp indicated, while they wait for acknowledgement.

"This trip just keeps getting interesting." she mutters softly.
  8. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Hiteriez looked irritantly at Ti, then paused a moment. Ignoring what she heard, she crossed her arms and looked at the Jedi.
  9. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "Yes?" Ti said to her.
  10. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez sighed. "You Jedi...Where are the others?"
  11. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Don't worry," Gresp said wryly. He slipped his saber and the rifle into his cloak. "We're sure to have many more surprises to come."
  12. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, can it be a duelphase doublebladed? And I'll have a small blaster rifle like the one I'm making. If it cannot be duelphase, then It'll just be doublebladed. Sorry for the trouble.
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Katala softly laughed at Gresp's comment.

As the ship landed, she replied...
    "Of that, I have NO doubt." She winked.

"Now, let's see how good this person really is."

14. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Enigmas chuckled, these Jedi were no different than when he was a member of the order...over-cautious and pompously aware that they were supirior fighters they are...with the force that is. He headed to the area that he saw in his dreams, they be there, and he would show them his power.

ooc: Merry Christmas all!!! hope you have a good one. oh, and for our Canadian friends, tomorrow is Boxing Day!!!
  15. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: No problem. It can me Duelphase double I guess, but say only one end is Duelphase.

"I guess there still in there" Just then there was an explosion that rocked the whole city. Ti fell to the ground. A ship rocked off as the Ruling Council building fell.

ooc: If you were in there and have not posted then this describes your absence. If you see this and do not want to be dead, just say you jumped out at the last min. I posted this because I know what BK (have it your way.) is going to post next.

16. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    yes the thermal detnator exploded and killed everyone inside........kidding :p
  17. DaughterChristmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hiteriez somehow kept her balance but willingly knelt a bit when she saw the Ruling Council building fall. Her jaw dropped open and she quirked an eyebrow. "Ow," she mumbled. "You wanna go check and see if your guess was right?" She stood up hesitantly after a while and looked at Ti and Izik. "I hope you don't."
  18. Quinnithxtherol Jedi Knight

star 2
    Izik readied his lightsaber, holding the long hilt of the double bladed saber in his right hand.

"Let's go," he said.
  19. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry about the absence. I was too caught up with christmas stuff. So, Can anybody tell me how I can help?
  20. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gresp's expression turned serious. "Yes, let's." He replied. "You lead, I'll follow."
  21. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "And just where are we going?" Unic Ti asked.
  22. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Hiteriez glanced at Izik. "Do you want to go back to the Jedi Temple?" She looked uneasy at the thought..
  23. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Katala landed the ship. Opening the door she scanned the surrounding area.

Stepping out of the ship, she waited till Gresp was finished. She closed the doors and keyed the door, securing it. She showed Gresp how to open the door. The ship is programed to head back for the temple. She had showed him what to push, just in case anything happened to her.

Katala walked out around some buildings to a small clearing. She sat down on the ground.

"I shall wait here. Let him find us." She pulled her cloak close to her, her eyes were half closed, but she was aware of her surroundings.

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    "Wait, I'm coming to the temple too." *Kev-Mas boards the ship*
  25. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Enigmas glanced toward the ship, there they were. Enigmas walked toward the ship, and he watched in cautios excitement as the female opened her eyes and gripped her lightsaber in shocked suprise.

"I am Enigmas, do not fear. Although I may look like a Sith, my ties with the Dark Side have long been broken"

Katala stared, and lowed her hand, "So, you are Enigmas... greetings I am called..."

"Katala...I know...and your cloaked Bothan friend is called Gresp..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.