main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Enigmas...please dont speak or react for my chracter...after all, she is not THAT suprised to find you there...she would have been disapointed if you hadnt of shown up.

BIC:
    Katala was sitting on the ground, her eyes half closed when she saw someone approach. Opening her eyes, she noticed what appeared to be a human, with very pale skin..his clothing was dark, which only enhanced his paleness.

"I am Enigmas, do not fear. Although I may look like a Sith, my ties with the Dark Side have long been broken."

Katala slowly stood as he came closer. Well, that certainly explains the look, she thought to herself. She regined in her shields tightly.

She nodded slightly. She spoke softly, "So, you are Enigmas...I am..."

"Katala...I know...and your cloaked Bothan friend is called Gresp...", Enigmas responded.

Katala held the barest hint of a smirk on her face. She nodded.

"So, now that we all know each other, tell me why you called me here, and does it have anything to do with the truth-keepers?"

2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Hiteriez stopped walking for a moment. HITERIEZ! Get those Jedi off the planet or else the deal takes a different course. She bit her upper lip and looked at Ti. "Ok, you might want to tell me where you wanna go on the ship. I'm a bit rushed and I need to get you off the planet within the next..." she looked at the sky, "thirty minutes."

TAG- Quinn or Goo :)

3. Darth_Enigmas

Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    ooc: sorry bout that Katala, I was a little tired...wasn't thinkin'

bic: "Indeed..." Enigmas said, "follow me if you will...I will explain at your..our, new home, and just so you know, I am not armed, Gresp, that blaster isn't nessecary."

ooc: WOOT 50 POSTS!!!

4. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    ooc: Goo if everyone is out of the building just say the thermal detnator exploded but if not I'll have to just wait for the rpg characters to get out.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: No prob! :)

BIC:
    Enigmas said, "follow me if you will...I will explain at your..our, new home, and just so you know, I am not armed, Gresp, that blaster isn't nessecary."

Katala tilted her head slightly. Her eyes steady on this new arrival.

"OUR new home? Give me ONE good reason for me to trust you, or that I should follow you anywhere?"

Katala pushed back her hood.

6. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Go on and post BK. If they come back they can say they jumped out. As far as the others know, everyone inside died. So post away!

ic: "Kev! get back here, we are not going to the temple, I want to find Gresp and Katala. We go to Bothawi(BIG spelling)." Ti told their new 'friend'.

7. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp raised an eyebrow. "I agree with Katala. Since when do you decide we're going to live somewhere new." He tossed aside the blaster, but put his hand on the hilt of his saber. "What reason do we have to trust you?"

8. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "These people are our companions, I presume?" Izik asked Ti.

"Fine then. To Bothawui(I think that's right)."

9. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: My second post of 2003!

ic: "Yes, I will not return to the capital until I know what has become of them. They went to see a man, and ex-Jedi, and ex-Sith. I let him live a few years back, I hope that was a wise choice." Ti said.

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Sorry about the absence.

I quickly jump off the ship as it is taking off. "Sorry about that, my mind is having some disturbance. I sense a disturbance in the force, but I don't know how." *I pull out a special device from a pouch on my belt, that looks like a tubicular injection needle* "It's called a force revitalizer, it will help my disturbed mind" *I inject something into me* "There. That shall do."

11. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Give me that!" Ti takes whatever it was away from Kev. "Jedi and drugs don't mix! Did you learn nothing from the Death Stick incident(sp?) a year ago, Jedi still can't set foot Bastion, which is a Truth Keeper controled planet so I doesn't make much of a difference!" Ti boarded the Ship.

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Hiteriez looked at Ti and Kev and hid a silent laugh. She cleared her throat to cover any glare that might come her way and said, "Bothawui is it? Alright.." She looked around to make sure no one was left behind before closing the exit and taking off. She entered coordinates set for Bothawui and set the ship on auto pilot before joining the other Jedi on the ship.

13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    *I board the ship too*
    "Before you object too much, that thing injects healing into the metachlorines to restore the force. It's completely safe. And also, I'm in the process of negotiating with the jedi council to accept it as an official item of jedi gear. It's almost completely official."

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Not if I can help it." Ti said annoyed. He entured the ship and saw the blinking litghts that ment something was taking care of something else that made the ship work. Ti wondered how anyone could figure out how to build a ship. "Anything from outside that you put into your body must have side affects." Ti took a seat at one of the control boards. He looked at all of the blinking lights and shinny buttons. He had to turn a way because it was giving him a headache.

15. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    "Because...what motive would an unarmed outcast have to meddle with Jedi, than to help them? A why would I attack such a lovealbe, furry chap as yourself Gresp?"

Enigmas chuckled as though he hadn't told a joke for years, and the laughter felt good.

He smiled

"Well Jedi, what now? Oh, and the soup is getting cold, so c'mon with it."

There was a long silence...

ooc:Happy New Year all!!! :D

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala looked over, from Enigmas to Gresp. She began to wonder just how long he has been alone.

She shook her head. "Alright then. I'm willing the follow. We wouldn't want cold soup, now would we?"

She jestured, for him to lead the way. She looked over to Gresp. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Lead the way."

17. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    Enigmas smiled

"Indeed..."

Enigmas turned and walked toward the heavily wooded area to his rear, gesturing for them to follow.

ooc: Here we go kids ;)

18. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti sat for a second then got up "Well are you comming!" Ti yelled down the ramp.

TAG: People on Ryloth

19. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Alright, ignore a couple parts in my last post, I thought everyone was already on the ship. [face_plain] I apparently took off without them, or was it just that part of the post or the whole post itself was ignored.

20. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    "Loveable?" Gresp shook his head. Nevertheless, he lifted the sniper rifle back into his hand, and followed Enigmas and Katala. "I might as well investigate."

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala followed Enigmas, waiting to fall in step with Gresp.

She sliped him a small grin. "Well, we did say this journey was getting wierder by the day."

They continued to follow Enigmas thru the wooded area.

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: We take off now

ic: The ship rose through the atmospher of Ryloth into the coldness of space. Ti started to worry. Something was about to happen, something big.

23. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    The party trudged through the wood, until they came to a clearing. There stood 4 or 5 little buildings,a larger hut-like building and a large, well-constructed, hall-like building.
    "The small ones are your personal dormitories,the hut is the mess, and the hall is my training center...please, make yourselves at home...I'll be in here with the soup." Enigmas said, gesturing toward the mess.
    "We'll begin training tomorrow, so get some rest."

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    "I apologize for my immaturity. I should respect your opinion, as you are an elder to me. But you may want to see my holo-emitter comm-link, so if we are separated, you shall know how to contact me." *I show Ti a small device that has blinking lights and on top a clear holo-emitter, it is mostly cubical, but the holo-emitter comes out as a cyllindrical shape.* "Please don't take this away, I even have a spare for anyone who wants it."

25. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Deka was fully healed. She had spent days in Lucen's room, but she had never hear another word from him. She was afraid to leave the room, because of possible encounters with Truth-KEppers, but she had heard rumors that there were Jedi on the planet, and she desperately wanted to find them and meet up with them. Throwing on her cloak, she took a deep breath and used the force to try to make herself as inconspicous as possible, adn she stepped out of the room. Hurrying she made her way to the hanger bay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.