SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "Somewhere, but..." he trailed off and gazed back at the moon.
  2. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ooc:Let's speed things along, shall we?
    bic:
    The next morning, everyone awoke and went into the mess for a quick breakfast. Enigmas seemed too quiet and intense...
    "Well, when everyone is finished eating, meet me at the training hall..."
  3. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Thanks, Enigmas..for picking up the pace.

BIC:

Katala was awake when the sun had risen. She had spent most of the night in mediatation.

By the time the morning had arrived, she was ready.

She was already in the training hall by the time Enigmas had entered. She had just finished her warm-ups, and was kneeling on the mat, feeling the flow of the Force.

"Mornning."
  4. MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Lucen sits in his base in orbit of Ryloth, watching as the jedi wreak havoc throughout the buildings and edifices. He wonders if his partner Deka is still alive. It was his plan to put her through the test, to see if she was strong enough to aide him on his upcoming quest.
    He hears a faint voice in his head, it's Deka
    ". .Lucen. .. weak. . ."
    She made it. Lucen feels happiness and relief, but decides to see what she does next, without his help. Lucen observes as many ships depart from the hanger bay. He senses that one ship, sits idle in the hanger. This ship holds his young partner.
    Lucen reaches out with his mind: "Deka, it's me. You've made it out. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, but I'll explain to you later. Come to me Deka."
    Lucen boards his personal ship, it is a small, utilitarian fighter ship, equipped with the barest necessities for sleeping/eating/living, and the state of the art weapons are packed on it like so many sardines. As he enters the ship, his crew salutes him. He nods as he passes.
    To the pilot: "Take me to the hanger bay, lock tractor on that small ship in bay 14."
    He sits in his chair, which could easily be described as a throne, and opens his comlink: "Master, I have found a partner in our mission. Shall I bring her to you?"

OOC: Sorry, I was super busy over the winter break and wasn't able to post. I'm back now!

PS: Ti, whomever the leader of the Truth Keepers is, that's who I'm talking to, he's my master, so. . .If you will be controlling him, you may want to answer my comlink question.
  5. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ooc: ok but it is being translated(clue!)

ic: <Yes, yes bring her to me. The pilot knows where to go.>

ic: Ti stood waiting for the training to start, then he noticed something. He couln't feel anything in the Force. No life, no light, no dark, just nothing. Then he noticed a strance lizird like creature in a near by tree. "That better not be what I think it is."
  6. MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling

star 1
    OOC: Awaiting Deka's reply.

OOC (still): Thanks Ti! You remember my plot idea right? Is that still alright with you? Will it fit your story? PM me with anything I'll need to know that can't be seen by everyone.
  7. Daemon Jedi Youngling

star 2
    As Katala was meditating, Gresp was furiously training with weights. His anger was obvious, and it looked like he'd beat himself to a pulp if no one stopped him.
  8. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    OOC: Yay!!! I am sooo glad you're back, Mikey! I [face_love] you! I was getting lonely. :_|

IC:
    Sitting in the ship I had chosen, I suddenly heard Lucen's voice in my head:
    "Deka, it's me. You've made it out. I'm sorry I couldn't help you, but I'll explain to you later. Come to me Deka."
    I sat there, suprised that I could hear his voice so clearly. Relieved, I sat back and relaxed. 'This is great. I don't know what I was planning on doing, or where I was planning on going, but I am glad Master Lucen is back.' She thought, allowing her whole body to relax. She concentrated on Lucen, and could sense that he was approaching her in a ship. She picked up her gear and exited the ship she was in, and stood outside it, in the hanger bay, awaiting his arival.

9. MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Morningstar's ship lands in the hanger. He exits, walking down cold metal stairs that extend from the rear door. His boots come down heavy on each step, clanking, echoing in the large, silent hanger. Guards flank him on both sides, brandishing blaster rifles. He is wearing an outfit unfamiliar to Deka. His tight black coat, cut off above the waist, shines in the harsh light of the docking bay, and his previously ever-present hood is missing. He seems taller now, as he is standing upright without slouching for the first time since Deka met him.

"Hello Deka. You've had a rough few days. Come with me and we'll get your health back. We can also discuss our new mission, after you meet my master."

Lucen reaches out his hand to Deka and motions to the guards to take the small bag at her side and load it on to the ship.

TAG: Tracy
  10. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ooc: Go a head. PM me with your plan once more since it's been a long time since you were last here.
  11. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    As Katala was meditating, she began picking up some onimous feelings withing the Force.

As she opened herself more to the feeling, she was stuck with the intensity of what she was feeling...ANGER!

Her eyes fluttered open, and she rose quickly to follow the feeling back to its source.

Katala found Gresp furiously working with some weights. He looked ready to sink the set into the nearest wall.

She gestured quickly, sending the weights levitating out of reach before dropping them.

"Gresp!" she stepped closer to him. "What is wrong my friend?"

She tried to send him calming, thoughts throught the Force, to see if she could help him channel his anger away from himself.
  12. Daemon Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Gresp sat down. "I... don't know..." he shook his head. "I've spent so long... suffered so much so that this planet would be safe... and now... it looks like it's all hopeless..."
  13. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Enigmas stepped into the room.
    "All is not lost, Gresp. I will never let this world fall to the Truth-Keepers. I have spilled blood under many diadems, but I have pledged my loyalty to you..."
    Enigmas walked toward a small, sand covered circle in the floor of the training hall. When he crossed the thresh-hold, he shuddered slightly, then turned to ask a question.
    "Have either of you ever been to Myrkr?"

ooc:Think hard...what am I doing? :D
  14. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Katala felt the hair on her neck rise. She turned from Gresp to look at Enigmas.

Her eyes became like sharp.

"Myrkr?. Yes, I have been there before."
    Katala looked guardedly.

Her voice had taken on a sharp tone suddenly.

"Why?"

OOC: I dunno, but I wont like it!! :D
  15. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "There is an animal that inhabits that world, and it has a rather...interesting effect on the Force. They are called ysalamiri. Are you familiar with them?"
    Enigmas cocked his eyebrow, showing some of his darker self.
  16. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "There is an animal that inhabits that world, and it has a rather...interesting effect on the Force. They are called ysalamiri. Are you familiar with them?"
    Enigmas asked.

Katala tone and body talk became sharp. "I am VERY familiar with them. More than I care to be."

She stood with her hands on her hips. "I take it you plan on using them in your.."training methods"?"

She dropped her amrs. "You dont plan on using the other Sithspawn creature from that planet, do you?"

She didnt like this so far at all. The last time she had ran into someone using the creatures, it had cost her alot.

Katala waited for a response.
  17. Adelaide Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hiteriez cloaked her presence in the force and silently walked to the entrance of the training hall. She wore a black hooded robe, much different from her normal outfit. The others, with the exception of Ti, didn't know of her being there just yet.
  18. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "Never, far too dangerous, but the Ysalamiri offer an environment where The Force is no longer present. The body is honed and then, when used in culmination with the Force, they become more powerful."
    Enigmas stared, he sensed something, even though the Ysalamiri dampened the Force's flow, his body felt tense...something wasn't right...
  19. Adelaide Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hiteriez shrunk back into a shadow. She watched Enigmas silently.
  20. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Katala stared at Enigmas for a bit. She spoke her next sentance slowly.

"So, what exactally, do you have planed for us? And whatever it is, you might want to get going with it....before it becomes much too late to do anything at all."

She shifted her pose. And took a few steps forward. She froze.

"Or are we supposed to guess?"

Katala knew of the Ysalamiri dampening field. And she knew one was closeby. She made herself stand still, as she waited for her respons.
  21. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "I want to show you the potential of the body, without the Force."
  22. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Katala smiles. Her grin is almost feral.

She takes another step.

"So, show me."

She watches Enigmas very carefully.
  23. Goo_Child Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ti looked on from a corner. "How are you keeping these creatures alive? Outside of their home planet they need a special life support system, very hard to build."
  24. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ktala is still watching Enigmas. She has shifted her position just slightly. Katala knows alot about the Ysalamiri. And at the moment, she couldnt have cared less how they were kept alive. She just knew they were within steps of her.

"Well, are you going to show me? Or do you plan that we all die from old age first?"

25. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ooc: Sorry guys, been busy.

bic:
    "Well, as you know, Gresp, I have been around a long time...several hundred years to be exact...suspended animation...and I have seen much, so constructing a life support system was a menial task... as to your request Katala, you are aware that the Ysalamiri dampen the Force, therefore you must let your body's senses take over..."
    Enigmas drew a small wooden bokken from a rack beside the circle.
    "Come inside the circle and draw a weapon; I'll show you what I mean..."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.