1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Ti was annoyed that the old Jedi had not remembered his name "I am not Gresp!"
  2. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Hiteriez chuckled silently and walked up to the group.
  3. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    ...Katala, you are aware that the Ysalamiri dampen the Force, therefore you must let your body's senses take over..."

Enigmas drew a small wooden bokken from a rack beside the circle.

"Come inside the circle and draw a weapon; I'll show you what I mean..."

Katala dropped her hands. Smiling, she dropped her robe. Her face became serious.

Taking a few steps forward, she paused. Exhaling, she stepped through the circle. The effects of the dampening field were immediate. Her connection to the Force was immediately severed. It was a unnerving feeling, as a part of her went silent. But it was one she had experineced before. It barely made it tolerable. She shook her head. She walked over to the rack where the weapons were, while keeping her eyes on Enigmas.

Now she had to let her other senses take over. Not taking her eyes off Enigmas, she reached over and drew a weapon which felt comfortable to her. She went into a defensive posture.

Katala heard movement from outside, but she did not take her eyes off of Enigmas.

She held her position.
  4. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc:Sorry guys, I've been kinda messed up this week. Ti, thanks for covering my butt... :D

bic:
    Enigmas put his weapon on his shoulder.
    "Oh...I'm sorry Master Ti...I'm getting too old for this..."
    He mustered a feeble smile.
    He turned his attention to Katala
    "Easy, I just want to show you that while you have been using the Force, you body is becoming numb without use. It's sort of like when your muscles won't work after long periods of hibernation, but they will work after a while."

Enigmas spun his smooth boken into a fighting style unlike anyone in the group had seen.

"Observe what I mean"

His boken spun through the air with the fury of a Sith, but the control of a Jedi Knight, and he easily, but gently tapped Katala 4 times before she knew he was coming

"See, what I mean?"
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Enigmas turned his attention to Katala.

"Easy, I just want to show you that while you have been using the Force, you body is becoming numb without use. It's sort of like when your muscles won't work after long periods of hibernation, but they will work after a while."

Enigmas spun his smooth boken into a fighting style she wsa not familiar with.

"Observe what I mean"

His boken spun through the air with the fury of a Sith, but the control of a Jedi Knight, and he gently tapped Katala 4 times.

"See, what I mean?"

Katala blinked..and then thought for a second. I think it has more to do with your fighting style.....but I am interested.

She lowerd the boken down.

As she stepped out of the circle. "Oh...and I HAVE had to deal without using the Force..for a lot longer than you can possibly imagine."

She stepped back out of the circle, and laid the boken back on the table.

TAG
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Katala stepped away from the circle.

She felt much better when she reached the outer circle.

She sat down on the ground, and waited to see what would be next.

She tried replaying what he did in her mind. She wanted to learn how to do that.
  7. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Enigmas left the circle

"So, how do you feel about learning to fight like that?"

Enigmas waited for a reply
  8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    "So, how do you feel about learning to fight like that?"

Katala grinned. "I think I could learn to like that style quite a bit. So...Let's get started."

9. Darth_Enigmas Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc:
    Ok, here's the deal guys, I don't want to spend too much time and mess up the story...so do you guys want to go fast forward or what?
  10. Kazkid8 Jedi Knight

star 3
    HI! It's me ...a-kaz... I wasnt here for ever...i got hooked on a game called starcraft...pLEASE DONT BE MAD! ah...can anyone put me up to date since my last post here?
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Fast Forwarding is fine with me!!

:D
  12. Adelaide Jedi Master

star 4
    Fast Forwarding is fine with me!!

Me, too. :) Though it probably doesn't matter. :p I'm too quiet anyway...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.