main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Deka stared sorrowfully up at the towering Jedi, "I know, I heard about your master's mysterous dissappearance. I feel like I lost my master too, since he is no longer with me... he felt I was too attached and decided to not have contact with me for a few months after the passing of my trials. It's really hard! If there is anything at all I can do to help you in your mission, please let me know. I am ready to do anything to help keep freedom and goodness in our galaxy."

2. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    "Deka, you are a very dillegent knight. I may get into contact with you soon, but please keep this interaction between you and I. I fear that there may be corruption, or even espionage here within the council. The truth-keepers have eyes and ears everywhere and you never know who can be trusted."
    Lucen looks from left to right, scanning the room's few occupants.
    "Thank you Deka, you have already been more help than you could possibley know."
    Lucen leaves quickly and heads for his quarters.
    Once he reaches his room, he closes the door and begins to compose a letter.

3. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka watched the Master receed, feeling better than she had in weeks.

Invigorated, she returned to the Screen and began reading and organizing information on the Truth-Keepers, remaing there until the early morning hours, engrossed in her work.

4. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    "Of course I have a lot of work to do." drawled the Bothan. "But it only took one Jedi to wipe out the Death Star, turn Anakin Skywalker back to the light side, and start this new group of Jedi. If we strike while they are still a faction, we can win. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a shower before lunch. If anyone wants to continue the conversation, you can meet me in the mess hall."

5. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Ye Ti April said I am ready to fight you, Pulls out her saber and ignites on end and than the other end, I am ready now are you?

6. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    "I gess I'll fight to... but, since I am not very amazing like you guys can you please lower the strength of the blade?" A-kaz asks, because he has only been training for 8 years, he is only 13. " If I lose a limb, well you know." A-kaz looks down to his sabers, " lets see... what one should I use? red or green?"

7. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "You seem to have enough takers, Master Unic. I think I'll just go and get some more information of that planet I was watching," Mia said while she put her hair up.

8. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    " I gess.... Green! I am more used to this one, I have used it longer." A-kaz said as he pulled it out and lowered the power to it's lowest setting that will still be able to make contact with." I said, LOWER YOUR POWER GUYS!" a-kaz says getting a little agrivated that they did not yet lower it...

9. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Not getting any response, Gresp shrugs. "Like I said, anyone who wants to talk more can meet me in the mess hall, otherwise I'll just see you later." The Bothan walked out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    After a refreshing shower, Gresp steps into the Jedi cafeteria. He grabs some Cerean cuisine from the chef and sits down. His eyes glance around the room, seeing if anyone from the group had taken him up on his offer.

10. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka leaned back and stretched, closing her eyes for a moment. She had stayed up all night studying information. Her stomach rumbled. Powering down the computer console, she stood and walked to the jedi Cafeteria.

Standing in the middle of thr room was Master Gresp. Deka approached him, smiling brightly.

"Good morning Master Jey'red. I was just about to grab breakfast too. Would you mind if i joined you? I'd like to discuss some new theories I have about the Turht Keepers."

After a nod from Gresp, she said, "Great! I'll be right back as soon as I get some food. I'm starving!"

11. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp grinned. "You maybe a little too diligent in your studies, my friend. It's already lunchtime." A brief ripple of fur around his eyes signalled his amusement. "Though tell me, what have you learned. I'm interested to know the human perspective of this issue."

12. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    "lunch already?" Deka laughed. I've not only stayed up all night I missed breakfast, too! No wonder I'm starving! This food looks so great"

Deka sat across from the jedi master.

"Well, Master , I have been following through all the confirmed Truth-Keeper activities... They began on small planets, enslaving and killing small sepcies without armies or protection, but now they are much more agressive... i beleive that on the Weequay homeworld we are going to see an attempted genocide of an entire planet.

"Also, I am convinced that Hutts are behind this. Of course, i do not think they are the leaders, they would bicker amounst themselves too much. but i believe they are financing all the Truth-Keeper's conquests.

"Because of this I believe they are NOT anti-alien as everyone seems to believe. I don't know what makes them attack who they attack yet, though. Do you have any insights you can offer? Or correct me, sometimes I tend to leap to conclusions. " Deka grinned.

13. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp thought for a minute and then responded: "Well, I've spent more time in the gym than the library lately, but what you're saying is starting to make sense. The Hutts are mostly unaffected, and the same goes for the Chiss, Bothans, Twi'leks, and Humans. The Hutts are criminal masterminds, the Chiss tactical masterminds, the Twi'leks are basically in league with the Hutts, most Bothans are the political type (come to think of it, so are Twi'leks) and the Humans are in the majority. This isn't so much extermination as it is a military coup! Nevertheless, mass genocide is still grounds for retaliation. I hope we can do something about this before it is too late..."

14. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    "I really hope so, too. I eargly await a decision from the Council. I really hope they send Jedi off to investigate soon. I would be willing to bet there are SOME Chiss involved in the Truth-Keepers. They are brillant military fighters. The Thruth-Keepers certainly didn't get THAT atribute from the Hutts," Deka laughed. "Ah, well, we have no control yet. Everything is so mysterous!"

She glanced at the clock. "Oh! I have to go! Thank you for you insights, Master." Deka got up and waving to the Bothan, dissappeared from the Cafeteria to seek the refuge of her own room.

15. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    As he swallowed the last bit of Cerean noodles, Gresp thought of what Deka had said. He returned his tray to the chef and walked to the gym. Too much exercise never hurt, especially in the way things were going now...

16. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz was waiting by deka's room's door. He was hoping they could talk when she came out. But to his surprize he saw deka heading to her room. SHE WASN'T EVEN THERE. A-kaz thought. OH WELL. "Hey Deka? whatcha up to?", A-kaz said in a way that a normal 13 year old would say, Unlike the way he usually is.

17. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp stood heaving amidst a pile of destroyed lightsaber training droids. Sweat ran down his forehead. He wiped it out of his fur, just in time to see another droid emerge. Taking a wild swing, he blocked the blaster bolt just in time. The droid fell as the reflected bolt hit him in the head. "Hold!" called Gresp. There was something familiar... something subtle, yet powerful... Then it came. Gresp wished it never had clicked. It was the way Plo Sha had died. Gresp realized now that he was crying. It had been only a month ago. Plo had been his first apprentice, his only one. Probably his only one for the rest of his career. They had only worked together for six months, but he had let him die! It was hopeless. Gresp had been extremely fortunate to become a master so quickly, but now it was in vain. He had stood there, assuming his Padawan would fend for himself. He had turned around just in time to see a Truth keeper blaster fell his Kel Dor apprentice. Plo Sha had been the last hope for the proud Kel Dor force-using tradition, and Gresp had let them all down. He'd never make it onto the council as he had hoped. They would never let him have a Padawan again. The only reason he stayed with the Jedi was to avenge his young friend. A chance to fight the Truth Keepers. "But no, that was of the dark side, wasn't it?" he thought mockingly. "Bring it on!" he yelled. The droids poured out again. He pretended they were all truth-keepers. He fought... and fought... and fought... until he collapsed. He lay on the floor... he had no desire to live... let it end now...

18. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen waits patiently in his room for a reply to his letter. He meditates about unknown questions with far reaching conotations. He remembers his master's peaceful eyes and begins to feel a surge of emotions well up inside of him. His agenda is clear in his mind.
    He stands and walks to the end-table in his room, where he has placed a small case. From the case, Lucen removes a piece of parchment, stained with blood. It reads: "The death of this jedi master is not the first, nor will it be the last. The oppresion placed upon the galaxy be the pompus jedi council will end soon. We are the peace bringers, we are the Truth-Keepers. We will take the lives of those who oppose us by supporting the Jedi-Council, who have for so long kept the galaxy in it's grip of elitism. We are of the people and for the people. Join us or perish."
    Lucen returns the paper to it's case, clenches his fists and walks toward the window, where he looks out on the gardens of the jedi-temple.

19. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Name -- Tira-Zan Yatari
    Species -- Twi-lek
    Sex -- female
    Age -- 14
    Skin color --white(albino)
    Eye color -- silver green
    Height -- 4 foot (extra long head tales)
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral -- Republic
    Weapons -- lightsaber and mini blaster
    Clothing -- long slitted leather skirt, sleeveless shirt, boots and shoulder belt
    The Force --yep
    Light or Dark -- light
    Rank -- no idea?
    Lightsaber Type (Single, Double, Duelphase)--single
    Lightsaber color -- white
    Second color (only Duelphase, double blade, or if you choose to fight with two single sabers.) --

20. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Mia was standing off in one corner of the gym and watching Gresp. She sensed a certain amount of frustration coming from different parts of the temple, something that wasn't right. "Eeaen would kill them all if they couldn't keep their emotions in check," she remarked under her breath. Mia walked over to the Jedi Bothan lying on the floor.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala finished her exercise routine.

She then stood back in order to watch the lightsaber sparing begin.

22. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    "Hey A-kaz!" Deka flashed a smile. "How are you doing, padawan? Good, I hope... is there anything I can help you with? I was jut heading over to my room for some quiet time. You may join me if you'd like."

23. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: I have gotten a large numbers of PMs about the Missions. You post what Solo says to you when you are called to the Jedi Council. Most anything is ok. If it isn't I'll drop you a PM. Oh, and don't involve the leader. I have a plan for him.

24. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka storde into her quarters, removing her cloak and setting it down on her bed. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed she had a newmessage on her personal console.

"Computer, display new mesage, please," Deka said, approaching the monitor.

"Message from Vistin Solo, head of the Jedi Council.

Deka'tray Nilhad:

We of the council have decided to send you out on a mission, to learn more about the Truth-Keepers for us, by accompaning Master Morningstar. Since you are a brand new Knight, we though it wise for you to accompany a Master rather than undertake the mission alone. Master Morningstar will inform you later of the details of your mission, when you and he leave tomorrow afternoon, at 15:00, from the main Jedi hanger.

--Vistin Solo
    "

Deka's heart raced as she read the message. 'A mission!' she thought, 'this is so great! I'll be able to prove what a good Jedi I am!' Dancing around the room in glee, she began packing and making ready to leave the Temple.

25. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen approaches Deka's room. He stands at the door for a few moments before knocking softly on it. Deka answers the door quickly, and welcomes Lucen, eager as ever.
    "Well Deka, you seem in good spirits. What news?"
    Deka proceeds to tell Morningstar about the letter that she had recieved from Solo. This was followed by a barrage of questions regarding the mission. Where will we go? How will we investigate? Will there be danger? Do you think I'll do well?
    Lucen was not in the mood to answer questions, so he asked Deka to please sit down. Once she was seated, Lucen told her: "You will learn the details of the mission as I deem it necesarry to divulge them to you. You have impressed me, that is why I requested that Solo send you with me-"
    Deka: "You requested me?"
    Morningstar: "-However, I will need you to follow my orders to the strictest letter. This mission WILL be dangerous. But, if you follow my lead, we should get through it, and return with useful information about the Truth-Keepers and their plans."
    Deka: "I will do my best to be the most dutiful follower."
    Lucen nods and turns to exit the room. As he reaches the door, he turns to Deka, "Be ready at daybreak, there is a lesson you must learn before we depart at 15:00."
    He leaves her quarters and heads to the observation deck where, alone, he establishes a com-link with someone and begins a dialogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.