main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Master Ayin arrived at the training hall and watched several who were already lightsaber sparring.

2. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    The whole time A-kaz was in the corner of deka's room, Listining to the whole conversation. "WOW! you are so lucky!" The young human says, "When-" A-kaz suddenly has a mood change and lowers his head, "when my master was alive", tears started to show on the 13 year old's face, " me and,and him always went on missions. we always had fun together." A-kaz got brave enough to look up. Tears ran down his cheaks...

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    All of Deka's momentary excitement vanished as she watched the young boy struggle with his emotions.
    "oh, A-kaz," She sighed, reached out to hold him in her arms. She also sublty used the force to calm him, while speaking soothingly, "I know losing anyone, especially a master is increadibly hard. But you have to be strong. You have to stay focuses and continue your training, and take a new master. I know it seems like betrayl to your old master's memory, but it is truly what he would want you to do."

Deka held him until he became calm again, and then suggested, "Why don't you go talk to master Ti and tell him you are ready for a new master sometime soon? I really think that would help you heal. I have to go get ready to go now.... I'm going to miss you, you've been one of my favorite students the last few months! "

4. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    SNIFF! " Thanks... You really helped me too." A-kaz still had tears but they were slowing, " I gess I will go ask master Ti. I'll miss you" He huged his great friend again hoping it wont be the last. "I don't wanna lose you, You r my closest freind" A-kaz let go and looked to deka, " Please came back, after the mission. PLEASE." A-kaz got up and headed for the room's door...

5. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    In a sudden fit of anger, Gresp reaches up and seizes Mia by the collar. "Why don't they just kill me now and get it over with!" he demands. It's obvious the Bothan isn't well. His fur is rippling randomly, and he is babbling about how his worthlessness will be the doom of his friends. "KILL ME! DO THE GALAXY A FAVOR!" are his last words before he passes out again.

6. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Mia shrugged the Bothan's limp hand off the collar of her robe. "Trust me, my friend, I would if I could or had the will to," she muttered, "but that's not my job." Abrinamia stood up and looked around the gym. Oddly enough, no one else was there. But then she saw someone out the door walking around the training hall. "Master Thes!"

TAG- Deneveon

7. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    DO you guys mind if I join?

Name -- Cloey Hikaru
    Species -- Twe'lik
    Sex -- famale
    Age -- 21
    Skin color -- blue
    Eye color -- blue
    Height -- 5/6
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral -- republic
    Weapons -- light saber + blaster and ohter gagdets
    Clothing -- usual Jedi robes

The Force -- yes
    Light or Dark -- light
    Rank -- knight
    Lightsaber Type (Single, Double, Duelphase)-- single
    Lightsaber color -- green

anything else?

8. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Deka still ahd a couple hrs to kill before her meeting with Master Lucen, so she decided to compose a message to one of her friends, Tira-Zan Yatari.

She sat at her computer and began to record a voice message.

"Hey Tira-Zan! It's me, Deka! How's my shortie Twilek friend doing :p ? Great I hope. I haven't talked to you in awhile. Guess what! I am going on a Mission with Master Morningstar, we're leaving tomorrow! I am finally going out on a mission! I have no idea how long I'll be gone, and i most likely won't be able to contact you while I'm gone. We will we deep in Truth-Keeper territory. Take care of yourself, adn message me back if you get this before I go! Bye!"

Deka leaned back in her chair, smiling. She felt sooo tired. She hadn't slept in over 48 hrs. She closed her eyes, and gave in, letting herself fall asleep.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala Shulron saw the group in the garden getting larger. She decided that she would go a distance into the garden, and do her own practice for a while.

After checking that her saber was turned down to its lowest setting, she started her kata. She reached out with the Force, and chased the patterns that danced in the Force front of her.

10. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen meditated for a few hours, as the sun set on the horizon. He finally fell into a deep, calming sleep.
    Thoughts of tomorrow's mission were far from his mind. His dreams were pleasant, as his mind was occupied with thoughts of order in the galaxy.

11. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    after a-kaz walked out deka's door he activated his comlink. He called master ti to tell him to come to his courtors. He deactivated it and headed there...

12. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Tira Zan walked into her apartment and collapsed in her favorite chair. It had been a long day. Turning, she saw she had one message. She grinned, Deka, about time! She listened to her friends message (ooo she was gonna pay for that shorty remark!) and glanced at her chrono. To late to pay Deka a visit now, she'd have to wait till tomorrow. Right now she needed a shower, and sleep, lots of sleep, maybe she'd skip the shower and just sleep, maybe sh'd just snooze here for awhile....

13. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Sorry if it's a bit late.

Name: Riku Salven
    Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Skin color: Pale
    Eye Color: Black
    Height: 5' 6"
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral: Republic
    Weapons: Lightsaber, blaster pistol
    Clothing: A black tunic with black shirt and pants.

The Force: Yes
    Light or Dark: Light
    Lightsaber Type: Single
    Lightsaber color: Red
    Second color (only Duelphase, double blade, or if you choose to fight with two single sabers.) None

Goes undercover mostly. Raven hangs out with his brother Raven, who is a Jedi too. They both go on missions. They alone want to hunt down the Truth Keepers and get them for themselves. Riku is older by a little bit.

14. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Does April have any orders from the JEdi Council? Just wondering.

April wandered into the gym where there were some jedi who were sparring, They look good April thought, Wonder if one of them would like to be my padawan? She looked around and spotted a young man, she walked up to him and asked him his name A-kaz he said, April knelt down and asked Would you like to be my padawan?

15. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: ok I have been very sick. Could someone tell me what's happening? oh, and what the (put 4 letter word here is this Sith Council?)

16. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    ooc- [face_laugh] HALLOWEEN, my friend...Hallow's Eve.... [face_devil]

17. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Master Thes!"

Ayin's eyes scanned the room, searching for the source of the voice. She found it. "Abrinamia?" Her eyes widened as she walked over to her. "What's with the Bothan?"

Tag: Adelaide

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala finished doing her kata. Seeing that the garden was still pretty busy, she decided that she would go to one of the holomaps in the area.

She was still thinking about her dream. The temple holomaps were used to pinpoint sources of trouble throughout the galaxy. Perhaps she would go there, and see if there has been any kind of patterns, with all the recent troubles with the Truth-Keepers, could be found there.

Turning off her lightsaber, she placed it back on her belt, leaving the temple gardens while stopping by the kitchens, to pick up some fresh fruit. Then she continued on her way to one of the smaller holomap rooms.

As she activated the systems, the galaxy was instantly displayed..current hot spots showing up as a soft glow on the maps.

She activated the computer console, and started reading some of the more recent reports. After reading some of the reports, she returned to looking at the holomap.

With all the stars shimmering around her, she felt very peaceful. She tuned out everything except the stars and systems all around her...

19. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "I have no idea. I came in here and saw him, then one thing led to another and he ended up collasped on the floor, probably out of tiredness." Mia stood up and slightly straightened her robe. "Eh, but to something more obvious, he isn't well."

tag- Deneveon

20. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    " a master? I-" a-kaz stoped because he could have sworn he heard his old master, Aaron-karri, say,
    "Yes... Yes, It is time to move on..."
    a-kaz stood still for a moment. "ah, a new master" He said to himself half excited and half nervous. " I-I ge-" a-kaz hesitated from the shock, " Yes, yes! I WOULD like you to be my master. It is time for me to move on."

April looked slightly confused. "You see," A-kaz explaind, "my master died not to long ago...but I think it is time for me to move on..."

21. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp groaned and stirred a bit. With obvious effort, he sat up. Seeing the two women standing above him, he groaned again. "Oh, no... What happened to me this time?" His hand groped around for his lightsaber, cast aside when he had collapsed. He gripped it, and seemed to calm down, his head cocked, waiting for an answer.

22. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April Smiled at A-Kaz, Then come with me padawan, The two walked out of the gym toward the council room. They got there a few minutes later, April punched the intercom, This is Knight April Black, I need to talk to the Jedi Coucil about my new padawan.

23. Trixter_Goddess

Trixter_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    Hope I'm not TOO late.

Name: Raewyn Undred
    Species: Twi'lek
    Sex: Female
    Skin color: Blue
    Eye color: Gold
    Height: 5'5"
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral: Republic
    Weapons:blaster pistol,lightsaber
    Clothing: black boots, dark green robes

The Force: Yes
    Light or Dark: Light
    Lightsaber type: Single
    Lightsaber color: Pale blue

24. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "You wept for some reason, made a whole new pile of scrap metal, and fainted," Mia stated, a little bluntly.

tag- deneveon or daemon

25. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "I think we'd better get him to med bay," Ayin said, helping Mia get the Bothan up.

Tag: Adelaide or Daemon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.