main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    a-KAZ and april enter into the council chamber. nervous, a-kaz walks into the center of the council room with april.

I HAVEN't BEEN HERE SINCE- a-kaz thought to himself but he would try his hardest to forget! I MUST LEAVE IT BEHIND ME! he thinks to himself.

" welcome!" solo says with a deap voice, " Is it true April? You now have a NEW aprentace?" solo smiles at april than he flashes it to a-kaz. April looks down to a-kaz than looks back up to solo...

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Unic went into the Council chamber when he had heard of the news of his old Padawan, April, had taken a Padawan.

ooc: I said you were my old Padawan. I hope that's ok with you.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    With all the stars shimmering around Katala, she felt very peaceful. She tuned out everything except the stars and systems all around her...

She had looked at the systems of the races that had gone into the Force, gentle patterns arose, but none that she could prove anything with. "The future is always in motion", she said with a small sigh.

She was staring at the map again, when she saw a star system wink out of existance...then more started to follow, slowly at first, then quickly. It continued till it reached the core worlds, pausing...

She jerked back hard, closing her eyes. It was just like the dream she had the night before. A few seconds later, she looked at the map. All the systems where there again as they should be.

Deciding that she would get no more answers at the moment, she turned off the holomap, after looking at it one last time, tucking the datapad under her arm, she headed for the kitchens, to pick up a small bite to eat.

4. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    (Yes Urlic that is fine)

She looked at Solo Yes I am ready for a padawan, And if my old master agrees, April said turning to Ulric, Padawan I would like you to meet my old master Ulric, So master Do I have your and the council's blessings? A-Kaz don't mind solo he is just an old sofie.

5. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Deka woke up, and prepared for a new day. She was planning on going and meeting Master Morningstar, for whatever if was he wanted before they left on thier mission. She performed her morning rituals with enthusiasm, and then left to the training rooms, to go meet Lucen. While she was waiting, she trained.

Walking into a practice room, she called up the computer: "Computer. Medium level difficulty, 6 remote-droids. Same time."

She hear a beep, warning her, that she had 1 minute until the release of the droids.

She concentrated, drawing all of her concentration within this room, focusing it on her protection. Taking a steadying breath, she ignighted her lightsaber.

6 remote droids zoomed out of a compartment from the cealing, hovering in the air all around her. Suddenly blaster bolts came from all directions.

Lightsaber humming, and the force flowing all around her, Deka deflected bolt after bolt, spinning and leaping and dodging. After awhile, she attacked, and destroyed all 6 remotes in under a minute.

Regulating her breathing, she meditated, mentally reviewing her session and trying to find and erros she had made. COnfident she had done well, she asked the computer for a harder program, and went back to training.

6. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp hooked his lightsaber back up to his belt and weakly stood up. "Thank you so much." he said. "I have a small psychological problem. I think they call it traumatic flashback. When something surprises me that reminds me of my Padawan's death I just go out of control. Screaming, yelling... or so they tell me, I don't remember myself. You see, we were on Bothawui and..." he shook his head. "If you don't already know, you probably don't want to. Forget it... Let's just go to the medic."

7. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    "do you beleave that you can coroperate together?" solo asked loudly, "because If you don't... U may not join in on what i am about to tell u."

OH NO! a-kaz thought to himself, SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED... I CAN FEEL IT.... Even though a-kaz was nervous he nodded his head the slightest bit.

"you are to go on a mission..." solo looked VERY searious, " It is a mission with the newly ranked knight deka and Master mornigstar." He exchanged looks with other council members, " It is a VERY dangerous mission. That is why we are sending 2 jedi teams."

A-kaz looked to april, then looked back to solo again. he gulped and solo continued, " Morningstar will see you soon and tell you some more information on the mission." solo leaned back, "now...."

8. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Yes Solo we accept, Now what else did you want to say?

9. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    " Now you will report to the hangar at 15:00 with deka and morningstar after she tells u about the mission." solo said. "you are dismised and may the force be with u..."

A-kaz and april bowed and said, " Thank u"
    They then turned and walked out of the council.April looked to a-kaz with a smile like she were going to say something...

10. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka let out a tiny yelp of pain as one of the blasts got past and burned her coak and shoulder. Swiftly, she destroed the remaining droids, and turned off her saber.

Sighing, she went to go change, holding her injured shoulder.

11. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen waits patiently in meeting room F-7. He wonders who will arrive first. He hopes that Deka comes early, as he wishes to speak with her before the others arrive.

12. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka reached her room and slipped off her cloak, irritated at herself for damaging another yet another one.

'One bolt gets by, that's all it could take to end my life,' she thought furiously to herself. Calming herself, she glanced over and saw she had a new message.

It was from Master Morningstar!! She ran over.

"Meet me in conference room F-7 at 14:00, be prepared to discuss strategy"

It was almsot 14:00, Deka had spent longer training then she thought. Fastening her saber to her belt, she left her room and ran down the hall to room f-7.

Nearing the door she slowed to a walk and pulled open the door, and entered.

13. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Tira Zan skidded around the corner and grabbed Dekas doorjam to keep from falling over. "Blaster bolts, shes already gone!" Tira muttered. She stood and glared at the locked door for a minute, then grinned. Now would be the perfect time to get her back for the shorty remark! Turning, Tira ran off towards the docking bay, oh this was gonna be great! Reaching the docking bay she glanced around, looking for the perfect place to spring an ambush. A huge freighter caught her eye, perfect! Glancing around quickley, she jumped to the top of the freighter, and layed down on her stomach, now all she had to do was figure out what she was gonna do. She grinned, picturing the look on her friends face, this was gonna be great!

14. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp shrugged. "Fine, I'll go by myself." Slightly limping, he started down the hall towards the med-bay. Another session with a psychologist (especially a force-using one) would help. Maybe he'd get over this after all. Well, not get over it, but be able to move on. Who knew?

15. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    PUzzled, deka looked around. seeing noone, she dedided to look around in other places. SHe ran down the corridor and around the corner, and ran into Gresp, who was coming around the same conrer, limping.

"Oh my gosh! I am sooo sorry Gresp! Let me help you!" Deka gasped, righting herself, and thrusting out a hand to the furry jedi master. Abashed, she continued to apologize. "Oh I AM sorry, and oh my gosh! Are you okay??"

The bothan assured her he wasn't too upset, but when he tried to get up, he suddenly collapsed and fell.

"No, I ... this is not because of you..." Gresp said, " I just...c-can you help me to the medic?"

Deka nodded, and helped support him. Together, the two of them made their way to the medic.

16. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    April looked at her padawan, Solo is always like that, I heard about your master and I am sorry for your loss. Now padawan we have a misson to prepare for so go pick up your things and meet me here in 10 minutes.

17. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Bah, school trips me up when it comes to RPing. :p

18. Viper442

Viper442 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    Hey.... I'm joining a little late, sorry. here's my bio sheet:

Name -- Trask Df?mar
    Species -- human
    Sex -- male
    Age -- 21
    Skin color -- white, with deep black short hair
    Eye color -- silver
    Height -- 5?10"
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral -- Republic
    Weapons -- Lightsaber,t and various medical tools
    Clothing -- Simple JedI Tunic, dark brown pants. A heavy cloak he hardly ever wears. HE dresses very practically
    The Force -- Yes
    Light or Dark -- Light
    Rank -- Jedi Knight
    Lightsaber Type (Single, Double, Duelphase)-- Single
    Lightsaber color -- blue

History: He is the main on-duty medic at the Jedi Temple, and long time "friend" of Deka.

19. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Gresp suddenly slipped and Deka scrambled not to loose him. SHe looked down at him, and saw that he was unconscious. 'Oh, great,' Deka thought, 'I guess this is what I get for running in the Temple halls. Master Yoda always used to warn me about that.' Fortunately, she was near the medic's center.

"Trask!!" Deka, called, hoping desperately that her friend would be on duty, "Please! I need help!"

20. Viper442

Viper442 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    Trask heard a familiar female voice calling his name from outside the hall. He grinned as he recognized it as Deka's, but as he heard clearly, "I need hel!" his smile faded and he lept from his seat to go see what she needed.
    Walking out the door he saw her laboring with a black furred bothan who appeared to be unconscious."Deka!" Trask said, "What the heck happened?"

21. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    "I have no idea. Well, I kinda ran into him in the hallway.... I was running, "Deka smiled, girlishly, as she helped Trask carry Gresp onto a bed in the med-center.

Trask looked at her, appalled, and then started laughing, "You ran into him and gave him a concussion??"

"hehe, well I feel really bad. Sigh. So, how ARE you Trask? I miss you, I never get to see you much anymore. Not like we used to, anyways." Deka said.

22. Viper442

Viper442 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    Trask said, "I've been pretty good, I suppose. Hasn't been very exciting since I saw you last."
    Trask examines Gresp and looks back up, "He'll be fine... Next time watch where you're going." :p

23. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka and Trask remained in the med-center, talking and laughing like old friends (well maybe a little bit more than old friends :p ) waiting for Gresp to regain consciousness.

24. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen follows closely behind Deka, careful to remain unnoticed. When he hid in the shadows in F-7, she didn't see him at all. He feels somewhat upset that she was not able to find him, however his interest shifts to her "emotional" exchange with the young medic. She is always so energetic and eager to please everyone. Lucen feels that this may be a detriment on their mission and decides to approach her about her demeanor. He taps her on the shoulder.
    "Sorry to interupt. Is everything alright with this Bothan?"

25. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka jumped with surprise.

"Oh! Master Morningstar! I.... well, I went to the room but i gues you weren't there yet, so I ran off looking somewhere else for you, and.... in my haste, I accidently ran around a corner without looking and ran into Gresp. He asked me to help him here, I swear there was something else ailing him, before. At any rate he still hasn't regained consciousness yet," Deka said, "And I am ready to leave whenever you give the word."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.