main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin ran up to the group which had gathered around the Bothan. "What happened? He fainted again?"

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala had made it to the kitchens. The lighting was dim, it wasn't quite time for the normal meals to be surved yet, but they always kept fresh fruits available.

She walked in and picked up several fruits, that she could easily peel. She was about to head back out of the kitchens, when she suddenly decided to sit in the shadows, and enjoy her fruit, while looking at the datapads.

She leaned back against the wall, out of the way. She frowned, rubbing her temples. There were too many emotions running high in the temple. Keeping shielding up to block out some of the stronger emotions was beginning to get difficult.

She closed her eyes, to rest them for awhile.

3. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp stirred for the second time that day. "Not again..." he looked around at the small group huddled around him. "I'm really sorry about this. I'll be fine, I just need to get to the medic. Unless one of you happens to know how to do force-psychology right here."

4. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    "Gresp, I believe that this young man happens to be a medic. Trask, will you please tend to him or take him to a Force Psycologist? I have business with Deka. With all due respect, I must take her now. May the Force be with you."
    Lucen takes Deka softly by the arm and leads her to the confernce room.
    "Deka, your resilience, eagerness, and energy impress me, however in our upcoming mission I will need you to control your emotions. All of them, including excitement. It is one thing to be dilligent and thoughtful, always working and contemplating events, it is quite another to jump into a fire with all good intent and no preparation. I see you preparing, I just want to be sure that you will always consider your actions thuroughly before heading into something. I trust that you will achieve this goal?"
    As Lucen awaits the young jedi's answer, he realizes that it is 14:50. They need to make their way to the hanger to meet the rest of their crew.

5. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    "Oh! Trask! Sorry, didn't recognize you... my vision's a little blurred." Gresp waved as Deka left, and turned back to the medic. "So, what do you think we should do about this

OOC: Trask, if you need more info about Gresp's condition, I can tell you, just ask

6. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Riku and Raven walked to the Jedi Council.

"Okay, liitle brother," said Riku to Raven. "Stay cool. First mission, but hey, maybe it'll be easy."

"Hey, y'know," said Raven. "Maybe we could help Unic Ti with his Truth Keeper mission."

"Hmmm," said Riku, as they stopped. "Maybe, we could capture the Truth Keepers by ourselves! We'll go down in Jedi history!"

"And we could get expelled from the Jedi Order," said Raven.

"Forget that!" Riku snapped. "If we capture them, we'll be so famous that they would never expell us! So, c'mon. Let's go find him and offer help."

They then saw him in the council room.

"There he is!" said Riku.

They ran into the room.

7. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- *wonders if she's Shia or Mia in this RPG* ?[face_plain] Too many...too many. :p

ic- Mia stood in the hangar. She thought she had heard that two Jedi teams were being sent on a mission having to do with the Truth Keepers, so she waited for them to ask something before they left.

8. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    Name -- Epaj Ki
    Species -- Human
    Sex -- Male
    Age -- 18
    Skin color -- White
    Eye color -- Bright Orange
    Height -- 6'6
    Republic, Truth Keepers, or neutral -neutral
    Weapons -- (2)Vibro ax, thermo detnator, Jango Fett style wrist mounted tow cable, jet pack, really big gun.
    Clothing -- blue shirt and blue long, baggy pants, orange belt, orange shoes, and blue headband around orange, spiky hair

History: (see "What if" rpg) has been preserved in frozen carbonyte for a looonngg time.

The Force -- yes
    Light or Dark -- not sure
    Rank -- don't know
    Lightsaber Type (Single, Double, Duelphase)--dosn't have one (yet)
    Lightsaber color -- same as above
    Second color (only Duelphase, double blade, or if you choose to fight with two single sabers.) -- ditto

I had a dream that all races of the universe could live together without prejustice. Stupid "Truth Keepers"

9. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz took his time getting to his room. But ounce he got there he regreted it. "WHAT?!" A-kaz said as he looked at the clock and it was 14:55, " I gotta get going!"
    A-kaz rushed and packed all he needed for about 4 days. " I'm outa here!" he said to himself as he busted through the room door. GOOD THING I AM CLOSE TO THE HANGAR!! a-kaz thought to himself.

In about 1 muinet he got to the hangar wear he saw master morningstar, deka, and his new master april.

" HI!" he said as he ran in, " sorry I was late! I ah.. didn't realize the time.." a-kaz is breathing hard from his run...

10. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki silently dreamed within his carbonyte chamber. Dreaming of the times Luke, Vader, Mot, the other siths, and he had attacked the jedi. Waiting to be freed

11. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    EDIT: had to change it... sorry

12. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
  13. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Continued to wait, in Jabba's now ancient palace, for someone to free the bounty hunter....waiting waiting......waiting some more......gettn tired but still waiting.................YAWN!! Huh who! Oh yea ...waiting..

14. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
  15. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka leaped in surprise!!!!

"Ahhhhhh! Hey! Tira!" Deka growled, laughing, "WHat the heck? You are so evil, my little friend." She huged Tira and quickly said, "Yes, you're right i am going to be late if do not hurry! Bye Trask, I'm contact you later, promise, and come on, Tira, let's go! You can see me off. Oh, and by Gresp! Hope you feel better, sorry about running into you!"

Deka took off running with Tira close behind. Then she entered the docking bay and saw A-kaz.

"A-kaz!" Deka said, "hey. I'm here! Are we almost ready to leave?"

Behind him was Lucen. Deka tried not to figit and be calm and relaxed. She knew she tended to be a little exhuberant about everything, but it sure was hard to control her excitement.

16. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Tira rolled her eyes, "And you think I'M hyper! Gee, you should have seen your face! it was so funny!" The grin disapeared suddenly "By the way, that was for the shorty remark, and, since you did it again, I'll just have to make you pay again." The grin reappered. "your face was SO funny!"

17. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Mia watched Deka and Tira, then chuckled.

18. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti saw A-Kaz in the hanger. "A-Kaz. I'm comming too. Some recent developments have ordered me to come along!"

19. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April turned around and said to uric, Are you coming along master? Good it will be just like old times, Me having to keep you out of trouble. April smiled oh I was just messing wioth your head.

20. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin reluctantly left the group, not being able to help any longer. She walked back to the now empty (OOC: I think!) training hall. Pulling out her lightsaber, she immersed herself in the Force.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala opened her eyes. She felt much better after resting a bit. Looking around, it was still quiet. Still restless, she decided to take a walk through the training halls before she went to her room. She picked up her data pads, and left the kitchen.

She strolled through the training halls. A group of students had just went through the area. Now it was quiet, as she passed some of the older students training.

She was just passing the last of the training rooms when she came across Master Ayin (Thes), who seemed to be begining a kata routine.

Katala enjoyed watching the other masters while they worked their forms. She carefully shielded herself, so as not to disturb the other master, and watches silenty as Master Ayin immersed herself within the Force, and started her rountine.

22. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen looks at his motley group of jedis. "Is this everyone?"
    He looks around the hanger and sees:
    -Deka
    -Akaz
    -April
    -Ti
    He begins to form a team in his head, with specific jobs for everyone. . .
    Deka- It's her first mission, he'll need her by his side. This will help her to learn and give him some support in the field.
    A-kaz & April- They must stay togather, as A-Kaz is her Padawan. They will be useful as scouts, and that will give A-Kaz a fairly safe oppurtunity to learn.
    Ti- An experienced jedi with many skills. He will be needed to run the side mission involving a local cantina.

Lucen thinks to himself that they will need a field medic. He sets his com link to connect with Trask. "Trask, please report to the hanger immediately, we will need you on our mission. No need to pack, there are plenty of provisions on the ship."
    Lucen decides that he will send Trask with Ti, as his mission offers the highest chance of physical damage.

Lucen checks the ship, to be sure that all of the droids are in opperating order. There are six crew members who will fly the ship, and keep it safe on Sriluua. The crew consists of:
    -Daniel: A 25 year old human pilot, very skilled for his young age.
    -Shaufund: An old female wookie who will co-pilot the ship and serve as a guard while on the planet, very handy with a blaster.
    Cath-Cath & Fien: Twin Sullustans who will act as the ship's technical support. The two are renouned for their mechanical skill with droids as well as ships.
    -Sarah: A 40 year old human women. She runs the ships kitchen, and takes care of the quarters on board. A very pleasant conversationalist.
    -Chistoso: A middle-agedRodian with amazing weaponary skill. His job on our ship will be in the armory. He will test all weapons and keep everything tip-top.
    -5 droids to keep everything running smoothly and to protect the ship on Sriluua.
    Lucen feels confident that, once Trask arrives, his crew will be complete. . .

23. Viper442

Viper442 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    Trask here's a click on his comlink followed by a message from Morningstar. He gets up and grabs his medkit to head for the ship. He makes his way to the hanger and assembles with the awaiting group.

24. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    "Welcome Trask. Thank you for the quick response."
    Lucen looks around at everyone and feels that his crew is complete.
    "OK everyone, please board the ship. Daniel, start the engines. We're departing now."
    Morningstar walks in last, directly behind Deka. He grabs her shoulder, "Are you ready young one?"
    They enter the ship and the door closes behind them.

25. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Deka nodded and said "I am ready, Master. But... I ... I feel a really familiar presence, outside of our group, but nearby.... I can't tell what it is. I don't know. Do you feel anything?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.