main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    "I sense nothing outside of our group, but as I am not familiar with many of these people, I may not be atuned to an outside presence. Let us depart, and discuss this matter later."
    They make their way to the passanger deck and the ship takes off, bound for Sriluua. . .

2. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April looked at her padawan, Shall we find our quarters, they walked to an empty comparment and went in April Locked the door behind her, Padawan there is an old tration that dates back before Luk's time, Come here padawan and kneel in front of me, April reached for her scissors and cut his hair in the padawan way, Leaving a long strand uncut, she reached up and cut off a long piece of hair and put it up against the strand of his hair, She Started braiding it, this is a padawan braid, April finished braiding it and held a mirror out to him letting him get a look at it. April got to her knees and told a-Kax give me your hands, she reached out and established the master and padwan bond, Padawan Can you hear me? She said in his mind. She unlocked the door. And waited for his reaction.

3. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp watched Trask walk away and cursed. He'd have to find help on his own. He walked down to the mess hall, trying to see if they were serving dinner yet. No one was around for the evening meal yet so he grabbed a Durosian thorn pear (minus thorns of course) and sat at the table, moping...

4. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    WHAT? a-kaz thought for a moment surprized, Y-YEA? he said in responce to the surprizing voice in his head.

at that moment many memories past through him when his master, his old one, was alive. For some odd reason though, there was no pain. It was like normal. Like he HAS left it behind him. He felt comfortible now, very calmed, with a new master...

5. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April Smiled at the change in her padawan, Padawan even when you are a knight this bond will always be with you, it may not be as strong as it is now but you will still be able to feel it, I can still feel my bond with my master.Shall we rejoin the others?

(You take it from here PAdawan)

6. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin opened her eyes. She saw Master Katala practicing her own techniques, and smiled. Once again, she let the Force surround her...

7. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    The ship travels through the galaxy with great speed. Daniel pilots with skill and excellence, avoiding asteroid fields and spacial anomalies.

Lucen picks up the ship's intercom piece, "Ok everyone, we will not be travelling at hyperspeed, we'd like to avoid attention, that is why we are using this cargo-type ship. Because of this, we'll be on this ship for two days. Please make yourselves at home here. If you need anything, feel free to ask the crew."

"I will need everyone to get a good nights rest tonight, because tomorrow we will have a meeting at 9:00. I will be deligating jobs to everyone and we will discuss our strategy for this mission. If you have any questions, please direct them to Deka and she will act as my liason."

Lucen retreats to his room, and orders the staff that he does not want to be bothered by anyone, save Deka. He pulls out his com-link and begins a dialogue.

8. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp was through moping. Reliving the event wasn't going to relieve the pain. He'd have to find someone to talk to. With his regular medic gone, he was uncomfortable talking to anyone else about the problem. Maybe the council knew what to do. No, the council probably didn't trust him anymore, he thought bitterly. He walked off, roaming through the halls without any particular destination in mind.

9. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Deka explored the ship. She hasn't been on too many star ships, since she spent most of her life in the temple, or with her masters, who disliked space travel. Deka loved it.

She went to the front of the ship and talked to Daniel for awhile, asking him tons of questions. Finally, when it grew evident Daniel didn't want to be distracted any further, she went off in search of Master Morningstar.

Locating his quarters, she knocking on the door. "Master?" The door was unlocked and she pushed it open slighty, but did not enter.

10. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Sorry but Rodians have all died out.

ic: Ti was sitting in the ship's cockpit. He was wide awake. He looked out into the nothingness.

11. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    Still waiting...........in carbonyte........for a long time..........need a gameboy or someth'n........or a savior that'd be nice too................

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    A rat comes along and frees the poor sole from the carbonite block.

ooc: there happy?

13. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    "Thank you brave ... rodent...Is there anyway I may repay you for this" said Ki. "Sqeaking noises"

......... a few days later.........
    "There the cat menace has been vanquished....and now I must continue with my journies." "FAREWELL MY FRIEND" said Ki as he road into the sunset.....

14. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    OOC: Oh, sorry about that.
    Cath Cath & Fien are actually twin Ugnaughts
    and
    Chistoso is actually a Nikto.
    Sorry about the misunderstanding, but all this is a lot to keep track of.

IC: Lucen senses Deka approaching. He disconnects his comlink and turns to her.
    "Hello young one. What news from the ship?"

15. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin finished her techniques, and deactivated her lightsaber. She watched Master Katala.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala notices that Ayin has finished her routine. She finished and then turns to speak to Ayin.

"I hope that I was not disturbing you. I enjoy watching a well done kata. It is approaching the dinner hour. Would you like some company for the evening meal?"

17. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ayin smiled. "Of course." She walked with Katala to the dinner hall.

18. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    "Hello young one. What news from the ship?" Lucen said.

"Um... not much. I was just talkign with Daniel, sounds like everything is going well. It may be pretty dangerous to land when we get there, though, depending on how many truth-Keeper ship are in orbit around the planet." Deka paused.

"I was just wondering what exactly we're going to be doing there. Also, if we're going to be working together, I want to get to know you better... If I know you well I can fight better along side you; we can work as one. If is possiblt to train a little together on the ship? I mean, if you have time. I am sure you can teach me a great many things."

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Masters Ayin and Katala are walking away from the training area, towards the dinner hall, when they ran into Gresp.

He seemed to being wandering about, his mind on other thoughts. The bothan's fur sippled slightly. Katala could feel an uneasy emotion radating from him. Katala looked and Ayin, and then spoke to Gresp.

"Greetings, Master Gresp. Master Ayin and I are heading out for the evening meal now. Would you like to join us? You look like you could use the company."

She smiled, gesturing down the hall.

20. Viper442

Viper442 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2002
    Trask sits alone relaxing... thinking over many aspects of his recent life. He jumps up when he realizes he forgot all about poor Gresp.

Trask hopes Gresp made it through his troubles alright, saying to himself,"I'm sure he found someone else to help him... and I hope he's not too mad at me. I made my decision to come along with Morningstar so quickly I completely forgot about him."

Trask continues to ponder the last few days and prepares for the upcoming journey. He closes his eyes and relaxes...

21. MikeyKnew

Sep 25, 2002
    Lucen holds out his hand to Deka. "Come to me young one, there is much we can learn from each other. But, for now, I'd like you to read these."
    He hands her a stack of six books and a pile of loose papers.
    "This is all the information I have about the Truth-Keepers, I want you to learn the main points by our morning meeting."
    Lucen places his hand on Deka's shoulder and walks her to the door.
    "Goodnight Deka, please have everyone gathered in the meeting room in the morning."
    He closes his door and goes to sleep.

22. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Just waiting for Daemon to reply.

TAG: Daemon

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti was jerked out of his seat when the ship left hyperspace, thousands of lightyears from where it was ment to. The ship was rocked again. Ti punched in the ships comlink. His voice went into every room. "Were under attack!"

24. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Somehow, Tira hadn't thought an adventure would be this boreing. She'd been sitting in this stupid cargo hold for, like, forever, and nothing that even resembled exciting had happened so far. Maybe she shouldn't have come. If she got caught it was bye bye to any chance of ever getting a master, she'd spend her whole life as an anitiate! A picture of herself as an 80 year old initiate popped into her head. Tira sighed dejectedly, why didn't she ever think of these things before she did something. a sudden jolt threw her hard against the wall, finally something was happening! Another, bigger jolt threw her against the other wall. Tira rubbed the back of her head, adventures were not supposed to involve cracking your head open.

25. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki wandered around the planet of Tatoonine. He hadn't seen much of this for what seemed like years....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.