main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Thrawn Fans Unite !!!!! (v 2.0)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Lordban, Apr 5, 2001.

1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    What did you draw? and why arent you on AIM?

2. InasneChiss

InasneChiss Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2000
    cause I was on only long enough to post and do my e-mail....sadily, I didn't get anything from people, but I sent things out....check your....you got two of pics I drew....the other one is waiting for Tam + Calli's approval before I color it....then I'll let you see....Buahahahahaaa!!!!

3. Anison

Anison Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2000
    *frowns and clicks AT60's second link repeatedly*
    It won't work for me, but if it's an orangutang, it's most definitely cuter than Bush. ;)

Thrawn does not need an evil laugh. Evil laughs are generally for half-baked cartoon villians.
    And JC members, of course. [face_devil] MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oo oo ooo ooooooooooooooooooooo! a senate! hopefully better than the NR's... I hope Leia takes over the NR during the NJO and turns it into a dictatorship... the next best thing to Thrawn's return and an imperial takeover. ;)

*waves her hand wildly* I move for a senator! Someone go be a part of the great democracy!! (if they haven't already)

4. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I can't see the whole evil lauggh deal, maybe its just me.

5. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Evil laugh? Thrawn? ::Shakes head:: He's too cool and collected for maniacal laughter.

6. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Exactly...You summed it up perfectly ImperialGirl :)

Ohhh Chiss, loved the pic!
    Thought it was excellent!

7. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    Imperial senate??? I thought the Emporer killed that :D

I think you should have started a fleet command ;)

what pic? ?[face_plain]

8. Releqy_AKla

Releqy_AKla Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2001
    Imp Girl, you probably aren't biased about Thrawn's pale blue skin - it says he has pale blue skin in HTTE (I reread the book recently, and remember the pale skin thing from the beginning and the "Thrawn-Karrde meeting.")

I don't remember the dark blue skin thing from ME, so I'll go reread it. Maybe Zahn was making the Chiss' skin colour like the Noghri's only opposite: dark when Chiss are younger and paler when they get older.....? ?[face_plain]

9. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I could have sworn somewhere in HTTE he said light blue. It is entirely concievable that TZ got...distracted? Confused? and in ME called the skin dark blue, but somehow that doesn't make sense to me.

Also, on the Decipher card, Thrawn's skin is a lighter blue.

10. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    ImpGirl, no no no no. Thrawn's skin on the Decipher card is not, I repeat, NOT light blue. That is more, neon glow, hello over used coloring techniques in Photoshop blue. Ick... I was reminded just how grotesque that card was the other day when I was in a local gaming store. They have that terrible image on the plastic covers for the Expansion decks on the CCGs. :( *washes her eyeballs*

Ok, I know this is a rather lame question, but just to keep this all still Thrawn related, if Thrawn was plunked down in a Fantasy relm, what kind of class do you think he would be? Fighter, Cleric (priest), Mage, or Theif? Personally I think he would be a great mage. It requires much concentration and studying, plus, he could utilize them in battle if need be. What do you think?

11. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    I'm totally confused AT60 what the are you talking about but I'm interested though but I don't think I could handel that too I mean I'm already a security officer in the EUDF and a Dark Lord of the JCC...wich remindes me AT60 aren't you part of the light side thread? :D

anyway I think Thrawn would be more like dualclassed Thief/Mage ;)

12. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    Why a thief? I mean, I can't see him sneaking around pick pocketing people or backstabbing. *rubs chin* Now I can see him detecting traps... he seemed to be very good at that in the EU.

13. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I see Mage as well.

AT60, I'm not sure on this whole EU senate thing, but I'd like to submit my application to represent us.

14. Anison

Oct 26, 2000
    definitely mage. I can see him sitting around reading books of art and magic. ;)

15. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    My first post in this thread! *glances around* Looks cozy.

Let's see, the Senate.
    I nominate InasneChiss. Is there a 2nd? .....after 2nd..... Do you accept InasneChiss? (We need a 2nd first.)

I've been reading a Fan Fiction in the JCC called, The Official Thrawn is ALIVE thread. It's really good. *Looks at CmdrMitthrawnuruodo.* Really, really good. I'm at the part where the little noghri popped out of the vent and Thrawn told him a story. It's kinda funny imagining the noghri, ""Are you here to kill me small one?" Thrawn asked looking at the Noghri who had a sheathed knife and whose cloak was currently caught in the vent grate. It was obviously painfully embarrasing for the lad.  The Grand Admiral merely smiled and sipped his drink leaning back and putting his fingers together." And he later slips on his robe a little. lol ,: )

Well, see ya later.

16. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    Can I use mind tricks???

**uses mind trick on AT60** ;)

A Good Mage/Thief I meant not the backstabbing kind but I think Thrawn is more Lawful Neutral though [face_plain]

17. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Now that's a bribe ! [face_laugh]

I'd go for a Lawful Neutral character, Mage or Warrior / Mage (high level warrior NPC's often have to command armies)

18. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Hmmmmm.......bribes, huh?

**looks thru all her stuff**

Well, at the moment all I have is my CCG Pelly card.

**shrugs**

19. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

Oct 28, 2000
    Oh no that's way better then a mind trick :eek:

I think I'll go read ME now I didn't find the time lately...how could I //emberased ;)

20. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    Muahahahhahaaaa!!!!

me has been busy today....cleaned half of my room, (trust me, parts area *mess*) and tye dyed some things. Socks, labcoat etc. and later...I shall paint! *runs off laughing manically*

21. XCountryJedi

Feb 15, 2001
    Doing stuff. Checking in here. Doing nothing. Doing life. Liking Thrawn, a lot.

A question about Thrawn's eyes: Does he have pupils or is it solid red?

Personaly, I'd perfer him to have solid red eyes, but what do you guys think?

22. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I have always thought them solid red and minus pupils unlike the VOTF cover.

23. Anison

Oct 26, 2000
    Doin stuff. Checking in. Should be doin homework. *bleh* Liking Thrawn ... a lot lot. :)

*shivers at the thought of the VOTF cover* Yuck! Bad pupils! No black!! Thrawn eyes=solid Red!!! *whacks the book*

24. XCountryJedi

Feb 15, 2001
    The VOTF cover is a little messed up. The picture of a bothan looks like how I would imagine a Caamasi. Solid red and no pupils would look much better anyway, ay?

25. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    I heard that the artist that painted the cover of VOTF screwed up and it was too late to fix it. I prefer the solid red theroy. I'm just wondering what the lense size and shape would be...if his race has such good night vision, it might mean a larger lense to let the light in and possible a vertical slitted control over it like a cat's. Just cause you can't see it doesn't mean it's there. Some odd thing I've been wondering for a while.

PS: If you check it out at Chiss L:ife, Carla has a thing that was drawn by Tip that has a comparrison thing about Chiss eyes.