main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Thrawn Fans Unite !!!!! (v 2.0)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Lordban, Apr 5, 2001.

1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Ok, anybody play Metal Gear Solid? If so, do you remember Sniper Wolf? Thats the kind of personality I think a Chiss female soldier might have......minus a few things though....

<loves Sniper Wolf>

2. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    Never heard of Sniper Wolf. I'm so uncultured. Does anyone have a pet they'd named after Thrawn in one shape, way, or form? Can include pet rocks. I don't have any pets of my own that I could name. Our cat is named Worthless. Not SW, oh so sad... How 'bout you guys?

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
  4. Anison

Anison Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2000
    Noo... But I WANTED to name my dog Bette Midler. Does that count for anything?
    *is kidding, but the part about the name is true*
    Good thought though... *runs off to find a rock and name it Thrawnie*

5. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Does planning on naming your future St. Bernard , Thrawn count?

Course my husband plans on getting a black cat and naming it Ruhk.

Should I be concerned?

;)

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Yes be very concerned.

Any animal named Rukh will have the tendecy of going after Thrawn figures. Guard your Thrawn collection well.

7. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    Hey, we haven't named our fish yet! That one is Chiss, this one is Empire, and this weenie one is called NR. Oops! It died. I'll name this snail NR instead. ,: )

8. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    hehehehe

I'll keep that in mind.

;)

9. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    And politics isn't bloody? My, dear, dear Lordban, what planet are you living on? I'd rather be out on the battlefield--considerably less dangerous. <g>

Um...pets...hm. Well, I'm planning on naming my next cat Aeryn Sun. Is Farscape close enough?

10. InasneChiss

InasneChiss Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2000
    Wheeee!!!!!! I got a puppie!!!!!!!!!
    he's a chocolate lab named Mocha!!!

(yeah, I'd be concerned with that Calli)

*runs off to play with the puppy*

11. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Politics ARE bloody down here, I don't counter this fact, Imperial Girl, I've had far too many occasions of witnessing this (even now, here in France, there is a possibility that the President Jacques Chirac might be tried for corruption if he isn't re-elected in 2002, and perhaps even if he is).

What I mean is when there are more wars, it's much easier to achieve a political consensus since all parties will place survival above their own goals. National Union governments have proven much more effective than Peace-time governments in history, and the people governing then had much less tendancy to corrupt and be corrupted, their risking being executed for high treason being not the least reason.

12. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    http://www.geocities.com/insanechiss/mocha1.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/insanechiss/mocha2.jpg

Mocha! Tis my puppy....heheheehe

13. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    I like puppy's but I'm more of a cat person...haven't go neither BTW

link doesn't seem to work as usual with Geocities...

Imp woman? I dunno maybe Daala like? bit more calculated though ?[face_plain]

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Nice puppy, Chiss.

My future pet, a Malmute, is going to be named Dakota.

15. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    hehe...TYs Cmdr.
    Malamutes are cute. My granddad had one, and Max was half Malamute....tho it was the German Sheppard part you had to worry about with him tho.....

16. Anison

Oct 26, 2000
    UTTER AND COMPLETE CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!! *dies at the cuteness of Mocha*

*petless for the time being...*

17. ImperialGirl

ImperialGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Mocha is soooooooooo cute....about only thing on the face of the earth I'll gush over are pets. Mocha is adorable. Now I want a dog. Stupid appartment leases.

18. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I know what you mean ImperialGirl. We can't have any pets in my apartment and I hate it!

So when I go home I get my fill and then some of my folks St. Bernard named ,Bear. Some of you guys have heard me talk about him. I need to upload some pics. of him. I have started telling people he's part Raptor, cause he can climb out of his pen. And my dad keeps raising the fence on his pen. Last time we went home, my folks were telling us about him climbing out and me and Billy started quoting the Raptor scene from Jurassic Park.

19. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    We can't have dogs in my apartement complex but we can still have cats. Stupid thing is they want $300 dollar deposit for an animal and I don't have that kind of cash on me. Not to mention I have to pay 10 bucks extra a month too. *sighs* I miss having a pet. Maybe I should get some gold fish or a lizard or something to tie me over. But it's not the same having a nice warm little fuzzy body to cuddle with you. :(

20. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I have to agree a fish or a lizard isn't the same as having something warm to watch TV with.

My St. Bernard, Moose, we used to lay on the bed and watch TV together. X-Files was our favorite show.

21. GrandAdmiralPelleaon

GrandAdmiralPelleaon Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2000
    *get's flooded with memory's* ;)

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I can only have a dog in my rental house here. But we are bending the rules a bit and having a cat....

23. InasneChiss

Aug 10, 2000
    hehee....we got his sister now, a black one. I got to get pics still of her. Mongo my dad named her. The two of them fought some an dI guess it's a dominence thing. Sadily, she's winning. Course, she's bigger than him too. Thing is too...she doesn't bit as hard either....lil Mocha is chewing me like crazy. Chissy not a chew toy.

420 is evil. It's when the kriffing Colembine Incident happened too. Kriffing suicidal retards ruined my senior year in high school! I longed so evry much for senior provilages where i didn't have to have a pass to get out of study hall and because some disgrunteled moroms decided to shoot some people, every other kid in the US had to suffer. I can't begin to tell you how many false alarm boomb threats have been around here in NY alone. It's like kids as young as 10 or more wake up one mornins and decide "gee, what to do. I want to comitte a felony today." If yoyu can't tell I'm POed about it and still am years later. Tho I had one of the loudest opinions on the whole things, I was lucky....the police wasn't after me and I wasn't kicked out like some of my friends were.

Sides....weed is bad. I was around people who s,oked it multiple times a day and all it does is cause brain damage, forget things and suck $ out of your pocket.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Well AT60 just lost alot of respect from me now. Drugs suck and anyone that takes them suck as well. Minus those that have to use them as a medication (Which is legal in Florida and the cops know who can take them)

25. Anison

Oct 26, 2000
    Cmdr says it all.

Don't do drugs. ;)

Don't go into a school and shoot people either. :mad: