main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thrawn, Noghri and New Species - Forays into the Expanded Universe.....

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JediMasterKadon, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKadon

JediMasterKadon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2002
    Hi all

I'm in the process of conceptualising a SW fanfilm. My film is based on the planet Firrerre, where a young boy exiled from Corellia struggles for a contented life. He is constantly at odds with the native Noghri.

A renegade former imperial lieutenant - once in the service of Grand Admiral Thrawn - is terrorising innocent worlds as an outlet of his rage for the Empire, and Firrerre is next in his sights....

There you have it.

Don't rush in with 'This is impossible' yet, because I've come up with some justifications for my setting.

I've heard that Darth Vader wiped Firrerre clean of all species....now here's where creative licence comes in. He wiped out all species except one - a slender, green-skinned humanoid race which flourished in the years after Vader's abandonment of their world.

Meantime, after Leia freed the Noghri (that's the part based in fact, now for more of my own madeup stuff) they scattered across the galaxy. 14 years after Vader left Firrerre, the Noghri landed and founded a settlement. They set up their own laws and the colony grew. The colony ran on the basis that there were no other species on the planet, thus it belonged to them. Upon encountering the green people, the Noghri panicked and wiped out almost all of them. Small pockets of the population still exist, but because of a genetic tendency for offspring to be female, the purity of this race is doomed.

So there you have my basic ideas. I posted these here because I was hoping people might be able to offer advice or constructive criticism on my ideas, and offer insights into the EU to help me in my concepts and previsualisation and research.

Also, if you want to take a look at the script for my film, PM or email me.

Now, reply and discuss! Thanks in advance for any and all input here.

JMK

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    It's gonna be a challange, but if you keep your sight true, you'll make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.