main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Thrawn Was Right! Sorta...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by koonfan, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Definitely agreed. He probably never sat down to read the entire NJO or latest RPG sourcebook, but I'm sure he's read quite a few of the major books and comics. Stuff like the name "Coruscant" or the character Aayla Secura didn't end up in the movies by chance.

2. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    Its mainly the bantam books where i notice the connections. Which kinda fits. And i'm sure i saw some books on his shelve in his office during one of TPM speical features.

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    What about "The New Republic" series- Post-Rotj stuff rewritten -with similar style as TCW- Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Droids(they are animated already:p), Lando, Ackbar (many trap-episodes of course), Mon Mothma (she needs a new model though- but they have the voice:p ) and so on... and bad guy gallery would include Thrawn and other eu-baddies like Ysanne Isard and i would accept even Emperor's clone if series would go to remade the Dark Empire era as animation.... there is great possibilities if they study eu like Katie did for Ventress arch- some changes are ok too with me.... and eu-cameos like Kyle Katarn would be nice addition....

4. TheNewEmpire

Aug 12, 2007
    I'd rather have a DARK TIMES era show set between episodes 3 and 4.

Its my favourite time frame. You ahve the best of both worlds, fugitive jedi, the emire at its most powerful, vader, palpatine, boba fett. It doesn't get any better!

5. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    But Live Action is going to be Dark Times stuff with Boba and all- waiting for it[face_peace]
    would be awesome to see Imperial versions of worlds PT movies and TCW showed us.... Imperial Naboo, Imperial Pantora, Imperial Geonosis, Imperial Mandalore, Imperial Ryloth.... and Imperial Coruscant- we have seen glimpses of it but G-canonical Emperor's palace is yet to be seen- would be fun if they would show us Imperial parade in Nazi/Soviet style and establish Imperial March to be In-universe musical cue as well:p

6. TheNewEmpire

Aug 12, 2007
    I thought the live action show was cancelled. Apparently Lucas didn't count the cost of production before he announced the show...

7. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    It's delayed, but not canceled yet. Granted he seems to be losing interest in favor of TCW and there are plenty of other good reasons to doubt its future, but ti isn't officially dead yet.