main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thrawn's daughter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Oakessteve, May 11, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    That's awesome art Rogue! I can't believe... that's so cool. I would write a story based on the character, but I'd have a hard time not concentrating the story on that um.... nipple.

2. BuzzKill

BuzzKill Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 1999
    Well i will get on DL to write a fan fic on the daughter of thrawn idea. All i have to do is go over to his house and bug him to death until he breaks down and writes it. I read almost all his fan fiction stuff, I am never dissapointed with what he writes. Get him to tell you about Kuno the Hutt. That is a good one.

[This message has been edited by BuzzKill (edited 05-13-99).]

3. fatjonsw

fatjonsw Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 1998
    Hey, nice pic rouge. I do agree with all of you that another Trawn clone would be pretty stupid. I do think that it would be great if he had a daughter or son that came in to help the NR with a Chiss fleet. Maybe if the NR didn't trust her\him and attacked the fleet when it was trying to help.....mmmmm

4. Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 1998
    Thanks D.L. There were three really tricky parts involved in the conversion...
    First, she was a black and white photo(all the colors are airbrushed in with Photoshop 4.0)...
    Second, I had to clothe her (also done with Photoshop...she was nude in the original photo)...
    Third, she really needs to eat more. Christy Turlington barely qualifies for skeletal in the pose that I had...I needed to add some pounds to her hips and thighs....

In terms of the nipple? I did edit that(somewhat )...No one would have been able to concentrate had I left it "as is"...LOL!

[This message has been edited by Rogue Jedi (edited 05-13-99).]

5. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    Dude, BuzzKill... I don't remember Kuno the Hutt... can you enlighten all of us... that was probably from one of my unwritten fanfics that I used for RPGing....

6. Jedi Jade

Jedi Jade Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 1999
    Man, Rogue Jedi, you weren't kidding when you said you were an illustrator. I know how to work with Photoshop, but THAT is AWESOME. Way to go! Can I BUY that picture? I love it! Or maybe you work for hire...

7. Face Phanan

Face Phanan Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 1999
    Man, Rogue Jedi! That's awesome work!

I'm sure Thrawn would be spinning in his grave if he saw his "daughter" posing nude. Is that the only picture you have around to make Thrawn's daughter, a nude one? Heh, just kidding .

Man, I bet your eyes will hurt if you keep staring at her skin. That's bright!

8. Killashandra

Killashandra Jedi Youngling

May 1, 1999
    *grins* Since we have a picture..why not sort out what kind of life she owuld have had? Who her mother is...where she has been, her relationship with dear ole dad...

9. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    I'm her mother of course! No problem with her posing nude. "It was so artistically done."

10. BuzzKill

Feb 19, 1999
    DL is currently beginning to write the Thrawn's Daughter story. Just thought you would like to know.

11. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Thank you all for the endorsements...However, the real treat is yet to come....D.L.? Whenever you're ready.

Jedi Jade...You can have the pic for free if you right click with your mouse on the picture and save it....It's in J-PEG format so you don't need Photoshop for it....Thank you and enjoy

I just can't wait for D.L. to name her & flesh her out with a backstory....I'm really looking forward to the tale.

Mitt...If you're interested...I posted a portrait of "your husband" in the Miscellaneous section under the topic "What do you look like...again"...It's a black and white....

[This message has been edited by Rogue Jedi (edited 05-14-99).]

12. Killashandra

May 1, 1999
    So, how's the story coming along on this?

13. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    I have a name and the beginning of adventure one.

14. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    I know! I know! Callista is her mother!

15. Killashandra

May 1, 1999
    Callista?!?:p Please...no... I think her mother would be someone totally unexpected. I could easily see Mitth'raw'nuroudo leading a double life of sorts....she would be an Unknown Regions gal but not from his planet. Someone who had an appreciation for art or was perhaps a subject of a piece of art he had collected....*gets ideas*

Yeah, I could see him getting "artistic" with an art model...

*grynz*

16. Ana Vitorrian

Ana Vitorrian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 1999
    I think there is a very good chance 1-2 Grand Admirals are in the Unknown Regions.

After all, (1) the Empire did send it's BEST people there, and (2) I find it difficult to believe that Niriz, Parck & Fel are the head honchos out there.

In HOT we already know that Thrawn is NOT out there at that time, then WHO is commanding the Phalanx against those evil threats?

Somebody CAPABLE must be controlling the warfront in the Unknown Regions, especially with the diminishing resources out there (remember Fel hadn't had his injuries addressed in VotF b/c of lack of medical resources - Fel deferred that aid to others who needed it more - then again, maybe Bacta is the only diminishing resource and if that is the case, then that would make more sense).

It could be a Chiss, but then they would defy their cultural beliefs just like Thrawn did and for such a high ranking Chiss official, I find that a little less probable than another Imp Grand Admiral.

My thoughts lead me to believe Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus might be the HIGHEST ranking suspect here, IN PART because (1) Tigellinus was Thrawn's main rival, (rivalry commands RESPECT, OR could it have been staged for just this reason?) (2) Tigellinus had a very unusual disappearance from the Public Limelight, (demoted to Grand Moff, thus drawing attention away from him), and (3) Moff Disra was an ally of Tigellinus' and I found it very interesting that Disra would resurface in HOT.

It's an unusual yet entertaining notion if nothing else. Then again, will we ever know?

17. MON CAL WARRIOR

MON CAL WARRIOR Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 1998
    Completely off subject. Rogue you're back!!

18. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Hey Jodo Kast that is an excellent pic of Thrawn! Did you make that? I really like it!

19. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Yes Mitt...You're very welcome

D.L., How's Thrawn's daughter coming along?

20. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    Very slowly, but I have stuf written.

21. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    Take your time bud, but let me know as soon as you've finished....I just need to ask one question....

What's her name?

22. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    Mitt'ran'coridu
    there's a running joke in there

23. Rogue Jedi

Oct 9, 1998
    I love it. Is her core name Rancor?

[This message has been edited by Rogue Jedi (edited 06-26-99).]

24. Darth Ludicrous

Jun 25, 2000
    only to her friends... not that she knows what a rancor is...

25. BuzzKill

Feb 19, 1999
    Ok DL might not like this but oh well... Thrawns granddaughter cannot speak common language and that presents some interesting problems. Oh and when you get to read this story check out what analogy she uses to describe a hutt. It is hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.