main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Thread for Dusan - AKA Keep 'em in the Loop until he gets on FB!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthZemog, Nov 13, 2011.

1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey man, sorry we didn't get to chat too much at Myke and Kimmie's wedding. Was a great night, lots of fun to see everyone and be there for those two and their special day!

Anyway, here's the links to the vids we were talking about, me buying the Saga in my TK armor and two vids from the Weird Al concert. I'm the trooper Al puts his arm around at the end of the song!

TK9664 Buys the Saga on Blueray

CCG at Weird Al Concert

CCG at Weird Al Concert 2

Enjoy man, and hope to see you at the Modesto Lights Parade on Say 12/3 and/or at the SVRF Holiday party!

~Mike/DZ/TK9664

P.S. Gotta get that FB account created man! ;)

2. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    All I can say is YOU ARE THE MAN MIKE. The Target purchase is classic! The 80's synth. version of the Star Wars music was a nice touch. I'm going to watch the Weird Al one next. The plan is to be there on the 3rd. I'll shoot you a text that day to confirm. I'm still hesitant, but I do need a FB [face_not_talking]

3. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Thanks buddy, I had a blast doing that and was surreal to be on stage with Weird Al, and I loved every bit of it! That would be awesome if you can make the lights parade on the 3rd. I got my lights for my armor, now just trying to find a holiday scarf to add to my "holiday" TK that isn't a women's scarf.

BTW, the SVRF Holiday party will be on Sat 12/10. Don't know much more than that, but will keep you posted in case its not relayed on TFN.

As for FB, yes, you should take the plunge. This way you can be sure to get SVRF updates and you get to see all of our members awesome pics too!

That's all for now,.....END OF LINE. ;)

~DZ

4. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey Dusan,

Sent you a PM about the Holiday Party, so don't forget to sign in and check your messages.

~DZ

5. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Thanks Mike for keeping Dusan in the loop. Hope to see you there Dusan. If you have any questions, shoot me a message and we'll get them answered. :)

6. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Have we convinced you to join Facebook yet? :) Good to see you at the party!

7. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    It was awesome to see you & everyone at the party. As usual, I had a really good time hanging out, gift swapping, & watching the Family Guy parodies. I wish I could just create an FB for Rogue Force & a few other organizations I?m a part of. I have to admit, I?m finally weakening & warming up to the idea of FB :oops: . Thanks for still posting- apparently there?s only a handful of people who still do. Hope to see you next month & definitely for Ep. I in Feb!

8. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    Mike,

You were greatly missed at the party, but I had a few C3PO?s in your memory! I was blown away by Weird Al pt 1! I liked all of the background characters as much as Weird Al. The dancing & waving of the weapons was classic. All of the backstage stuff afterward was really cool with the photo shoot & all. Can?t think of a more dedicated guy to Star Wars-you definitely deserved to be on that stage & meet him. Good times man.
    I really hope to catch you next month (if anything happens [face_praying] ) or for Ep I in Feb.

P.S. Thanks to you & a buddy of mine I just discovered the song YODA. It?s the best thing Weird Al ever wrote!
    "I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him you'll be unemployed.Oh, my Yoda..."

9. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey man, Weird Al is the coolest, awesome show too! He changes costumes after every song and while he's doing that they play AL tv clips on big screens.

So looks like next meeting 2/11 the group is planning on seeing TPM in 3D. If you feel like it, the 501st is doing an event the night before in Stockton at the Stockton Regency Theatre. We will be there suited up from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, then catching the 9pm show. If you want to go, let me know, I can always pick you up on the way down to that one.

Also, the Sat before, 2/4 is Star Wars night with the Stockton Thunder. Tickets are on sale now, but this one sold out so I would recommend getting them early if you want to go. Alright man, thats the latest news! Get that FB account going man!

Later,
    Mike/DZ/TK9664

10. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey man,

Wont be at the meeting this time, will be doing the 501st events in Stockton on 2/10 and in Modesto on 2/11. The group is still trying to decide what to do and I asked Susan to keep you in the loop.

Anyway, if you want to come to either the Stockton or Modesto events, here is the info from the events thread:

Friday, 2/10 Episode 1 3D Premier Stockton Regency Theater
    Where: Regal City Centre 16 #1817 DW7
    222 N. El Dorado St Ste. A
    Stockton, CA 95202
    Times: 6:30pm to 8:30pm
    The 501st will be on hand to celebrate opening day for TPM in 3D!

Saturday, 2/11 Episode 1 3D Brenden Theaters Modesto

Where: Brenden Theaters, downtown Modesto
    Times: 12pm to 3pm
    The 501st will be on hand to celebrate the opening weekend for TPM in 3D!

Later,
    DZ/TK9664

11. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Hey dusan
    We are meeting for the 12:50 movie at greenback I. Saturday and then getting together after the meeting. We have several members going a few maybes and a couple of nos. we'd love you to join us.

12. Dusan

Dusan Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2010
    I didn't think anyone posted anymore, so I'm getting to this late. Sorry, I'm behind the times. I'll start working on my facebook in the next couple of weeks. I hope everyone had a really good time at EPI. I'm just glad everyone is still coming together! I'll have 5 more chances to experience Star Wars with the group.

Dusan

13. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Dusan, let me know when u get a FB! Sorry for not calling u back. Keep in touch though!!!!