main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thread for the Databanks

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Jedi_Liz suggested that perhaps we should have a place to put the links to the many databases that have popped up.

If you want, those who are basically "running" the databases, just PM the addy's to me, and maybe even a small description or name for it!

I'll post them and attempt to keep the "Databank Archive" up near the top of the boards.

AQ

2. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Rather than just having this thread (yet another databank thread), maybe it would be more effective to have this listing of Databanks in something larger like Julie's Monthly FanFic index.

3. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hmm... you could be right. What do you suggest?

AQ

4. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Well either compile a listing of databanks via PM and with a board search, and send them to either Julie or me. I can include them in the FAQ (which is due for an upgrade any day now) or Julie can consider posting them with her index. Your choice.

I just feel we are starting to get a little bit overzealous on the official databank and index threads and should start condensing some of them together into just a few larger editions.

5. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Thanks, TSL! :) You've been a great help! I'll be sending them to you as soon as I get them all compiled! :D

I'll ask the creators permission first, of course, then I'll link them all and send them to you!

AQ :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.