Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthNoctambulus, Jun 15, 2007.
Who says I was being serious?
1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humour of a situation.
2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humour.
3. an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous: The humour in his joke eluded the audience.
4. the faculty of expressing the amusing or comical: The author's humour came across better in the book than in the movie.
5. comical writing or talk in general; comical books, skits, plays, etc
I'm not European, I'm English!
You do live on a continent called Europe right, zacparis?
Nope, Europe stops at France.
Nah, he lives in an island called East Ireland or something like that.
haven't been ruled by a French king for just a couple of years and already they think they're special
We spent the best part of the past 1000 years keeping Europe out!
Some succeeded, most failed.
You are European, mister.
I'm not a man, I'm a number!
I'M A SCAAATMAAAN
Actually Scatman was horrified by the record they made. But it was his only way he could sing propperly because he had a severe speaking disabilityy
The song my profile comes from.
The punks took down the complete version.
Edit: If thar be swearin, tha guts of this post I'll be tearin'...out
everybody stutters one way or the other so check out my message to you. as a matter of fact, don't let nothin hold you back, if the scatman can do it so can you.
I'd hate to think that the Scatman in the the picture from the first post got his moustache from a certain Sanchez.
Everybodys sayin that the Scatman stutters, but doesn't ever stutter when he sings. But whacha' don't know I'm gonna tell you right now, that a stutter and a scat is the same thing. Yo, I'm the Scatman.
I'M A SCAAATMAAAN