main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Thread of the Force Chapter 30 added. It's Finished It's Finished. Yippe Yahoo

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZaraValinor, Jun 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    JainaSolo-16

Hello,

Sorry I haven't replied before. I just found this story recently and I wanted to finish it before I replied.

This story was amazing! The story's plot was very original and exciting. I loved the way that you protrayed all the canon characters and your original charaters were just as wonderful.

No presure here, but if you decide to put a sequel out I am sure that I would read it. Again the story was great and was veyr enjoyable.

~JainaSolo-16~

Thanks. I will be doing a sequel, still trying to flesh out the conflict and still give it the original flare that I hoped to create in this story.

2. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    This was one of the best stories I've ever read in my entire life, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

3. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Briman

This was one of the best stories I've ever read in my entire life, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks. I'm glad you liked it and hope everything made sense. There are some scenes I'm changing in the rewrite because I didn't realize they didn't mesh with the latter story. And I'm doing the George Lucas thing. Anyway, thanks.

4. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
  5. Jei-El

Jei-El Jedi Master star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Loved it!
    I like your explaination of the Vongs absence in the Force.

6. ZaraValinor

May 31, 2002
    Jei-El

Loved it!
    I like your explaination of the Vongs absence in the Force.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I always wondered what would make the Vong go blank in the Force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.