main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico ***Thread Oficial de los Talleres ***

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Valle

Darth_Valle Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Jan, me hubieras avisado lo del cable. Pudimos haber sacado las fotos con mi camara y te llevabas el disco.
    Todavia estamos a tiempo, si quieres sacarle fotos nuevas mañana.

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    That's ok, I will be getting the cable tomorrow. Thanks anyway Jimli! :D

3. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Buenas noticias para ti Tony:

New Star Wars Miniatures

WOTC va a sacar un juego nuevo de miniaturas para SW y varios sets nuevos en abril

4. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Any new Vaders among the miniatures? :D

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Finally, I have updated the diorama pics in the Gallery! :D

Here are some highlights:

[image=http://www.anigaming.com/albums2/album41/aav.sized.jpg] [image=http://www.anigaming.com/albums2/album41/abi.sized.jpg] [image=http://www.anigaming.com/albums2/album41/abl.sized.jpg] [image=http://www.anigaming.com/albums2/album41/abn.sized.jpg] [image=http://www.anigaming.com/albums2/album41/abs.sized.jpg]

I'd like to know what you guys think, so feel free to post here your comments, reactions, etc. And yes, Tony, for $20 I'll give you a good lesson on photography. 8-}

6. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Good going Jan!

Hope this inspires more members to finish their projects or start new ones.

7. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
  8. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Very very COOL! :)

Solo te faltan par de miles de soldados pa que la escena se vea mas parecida a la pelicula :D.

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    True. :(

In a completely unrelated note, ayer tuve la dicha de estrenar el First Aid Kit del taller. Me corte con *algo* (God knows what) y me hice una herida de alrededor de 1 cm de largo. [face_blush]

10. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    LOL

Eso se merece un "DIAAAAAAAAAACHE".
    El jueves vere la escena del crimen, espero que aun las gazas sangrientas esten por alli al igual que los chorros de sangre para hacer una recreacion mental de la misma. Crees que Jaime nos recree y dramatize el evento?

11. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Heck, I can do better than that!
    I can give you a souvenir cut, just like Jan's so you can take it home! :p

12. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jaime, why dontcha make that a "preferred customer's souvenir" (IE: bigger) cut. 8-}

13. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I'm back!!!!

Le pedi mi pass a un admin...

Mis disculpas por haber fallado a los talleres, no he podido ir pq algo siempre pasa los lunes. Ayer tuve que ir a casa de mi novia pq uno de los chamacos que mataron en Stargate en la madrugada era vecino de mi novia y estaba toda la comunidad con la mama de el chamaco...

Sigh...

BTW, un comentario acerca de el domingo.

Llegue a mi casa y vi el carro de Alberto, un amigo mio. Cuando me acerque a el apt de Jan para saludarlos escuche una voz extraña y muy masculina que no reconoci, asi que no me atrevi a decir nada...

Luego me entere que esa extraña voz masculina y potente era Jaime Valle....

Que cosas no...

:)

14. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Glad to see you back, Spike.

Yo tampoco he podido ir a los ultimos dos talleres. Es por eso que este jueves pienso quedarme tallereando hasta que Jaime me bote a patadas de su casa, o me mate con el "Souvenier Prime Cut" (C) que me dara, whichever comes first.

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Spike! You are alive!! [face_shocked] We called you twice that night but got no answer. Then we just decided you were probably "busy" next door ;) and chose not to bother ya.

Jaime, don't forget to take some pictures when you award the Souvenir Gift Cut to Rafa tomorrow! 8-}

16. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Just in time for Christmas!

For a limited time tonight and Thursday night, we will be offering the Darth Valle Souvenir Gift Cut to all the PRJO workshop members. We will then be taking pictures and videos and showing them on pay-per-view for all of you to enjoy.

Get yours today! [face_laugh]

Well, maybe not the part about the pictures and videos. But still, it is Christmas time (and that means vacations to those of you lucky to be students 8-} ), so I hope to see you guys on the workshop.

17. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    No se si puedo ir hoy...

18. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Darth Valle Souvenir Gift Cut

I had mine last Thursday. IT WAS GREAT.

Last time I checked, there aren't much left. My advice is for you to get as early as possible to today's workshop, so you can have your cut guaranteed.
    Don't say you didn't know when you get around 10pm and there aren't any left.

19. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Addendum

Also, calling at 8 pm to notify you are not coming will forfeit your right to a Souvenir Gift Cut. 8-}

20. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Bueno Jaime, que tal la idea de Minas Tirith como nuestro proximo proyecto? 8-}

21. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    Sure thing!...but we are going to need to rent space in the airport if we want to have room for the maquette! :p

22. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    OK! I'll see about renting one of American Airline's hangars. [face_laugh]

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Jaime, as stated on this thread, I'm gonna be away for a while, so I won't be assisting to the PRJO workshops until probably the last week of January of next year (sounds like a lot, but it's not that much ;) ).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all you have taught me, both inside and outside the workshops, and for your excellent coaching and help with the LOTR project.

See you soon! :D

24. Darth_Valle

Oct 29, 2002
    And may you be very happy from now on and beyond.
    We will see you upon your return!

25. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Jaime, I know I already explained what happened yesterday, but I just wanted to apologize one more time for leaving after 3 minutes. When a friend is in need, one must help them the most. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.