FF:VIC Three months...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I don't use PC to game because it is too expensive. It costs more to keep upgrading than one console every six years. Secondly, I primarily use my console for multiplaying with friends - something you just can't do with a PC.
  2. Jedi_Knight88 Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, I'm not a WoWer- although I have dial-up so even if I wasn't anti-WoW I still wouldn't be able to play it. Sims 2 on the other hand...that's pretty addictive.
  3. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I know that if I buy and install WoW, I will never see the light of day again, so I chose to play games sparingly and spend my free time playing music and on here. :p
  4. Jedi_Knight88 Jedi Master

star 3
    On here, at least I know that you're all real people, not elves or mages obsessed with levelling up...or are you? :p

5. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The only levelling up I could do would be to lvl 60: Administrator, and I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon. :p
  6. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't like video games. Is that wrong? I do own an old black and white chucky Gameboy that I only play Tetris on. Is that OK?

But on topic. I'm booking my flight tomorrow!
  7. Jedi_Knight88 Jedi Master

star 3
    I love Tetris!

Especially that cool Tetris mode in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance...but the Gameboy version of Tetris is classic :)

I guess the domestic flights don't get the video games...but do you get food? Last time I flew domestic, the flight attendant flat out refused to give me my ginger ale when I innocently asked for a Bundaberg...five minutes of back-and-forth ended when she realised I wasn't asking for a stupid bottle of rum. :oops:

She thought I was underage, which was why she kept refusing me (even though all I wanted was a ginger beer), plus she also didn't believe me when I said I was over 18 anyway- "A nice girl like you? No..."

Aargh.

So the moral of the story is...Qantas are ageists and Virgin Blue make you pay for your headphones.
  8. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    ...and Jetstar make you sick with wierd smells.

You can get some awesome cheese and crackers on Virgin. But yay for booking your tickets! :D

I'd almost suggest we make a 'Gaming' thread, but that would probably take half of the social thread away :p
  9. TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Being on topic in VicFF has never stopped us before, why should we pander to it now? :p

But Virgin Blue, Rex et al, are very good for my bank account. Cheese and crackers or no.
  10. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm always endevouring to keep topics 'on topic' here.

Who here loves cardigans?

Also Tetris DS rocks hard. If you want to play the best version of Tetris ever, get this!

11. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    LOVE a big of cardi action!
  12. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I booked my flight. I leave Perth on Thurs Jan 18, 2007 at 10.25am, arrving in Melbourne at 4.50pm.

Qantas still serves food, but I prefer Q on Demand like when I flew to and from Singapre recently. I liked to chose what I watched. I'm glad they showed My Family. Very funny!
  13. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hope your flight is fun, and has delicious treats like poached fish and cauliflower... Yum.
  14. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was put off by the mention of fish.
  15. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Yeah, me too.

Cauliflower didn't do much for me either [face_sick]
  16. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's the whole idea of 'poached' fish (which I think is internationally known as the scariest way to eat fish), but I myself am quite partial to some cauliflower... With a smattering of butter...
  18. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't eat seafood.

I do like the fish 'n' chips at Cicerello's, but Fremantle is a bit of a dive for decent fish 'n' chips.
  19. Jedi_Knight88 Jedi Master

star 3
    Pizza, hot chocolate, fish'n'chips...posting in this thread makes me hungry.
  20. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I feel like Chinese take away....
  21. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Mmmm...I went out for Thai food in Richmond last night, that was awesome. I should totally take everyone there!

Stupid thread. Stop making me hungry!
  22. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mmmm, food...

Ooh, it's dinner time. What sould I have for dinner?

BTW, my brother has decided to put the house the market (I half own the house). I don't think we'll get the $480,000 that the real estate dude thinks we'll get for it, and I have this funny feeling I will be paying rent and a mortage for the first couple of months I'm in Melbourne. That means very little money left for me :(
  23. Koroshiya_keefu Jedi Knight

star 2
    At the moment, I'm kind of addicted to this fancy 30% less carbs fettucini, with a stir through basil, tomatoe and olive oil sauce... Simple and tasty!

Also, Mi Sadaap flavoured noodles and Sirena tuna in chilli oil... That's my menu... Oh and the occasional coconut curry with Chinese broccoli and fried tofu.

There. Awesome excitement in my stomach.
  24. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Awesome excitement in your stomach, but not mine. I'm a very fussy eater. I decided to have chicken tonight, minus the chicken. I was really lazy! [face_blush]
  25. PulsarSkate Ex-Mod

star 7
    Well, maybe, seeing as you'll be poor and I'll most likely be poor, everyone can come round to my house and bring somethig to eat and we'll have lunch?

Because obviously, we all like food :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.