main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Sorry!!!

You destroyed the Rock Dragon?!?!?! :eek: What in blazes are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

Here's a question: Doesn't Hotaru have to go back to Earth? How can she and Anakin have a relationship if they are seperated by such a huge distince??? [face_mischief]

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, page three. I like it.

JediStarMoonstruck-Yes, I destroyed the ship. Don't worry, they'll get a new one. And Anakin and Hotaru...wait and see.

The next post'll be on Thursday. Maybe somebody else will read and review, maybe not. Ah, well. Please read and review. Up!

Edit:
    And what do you have to be sorry about, JediStarMoonstruck? Thank you for reading my story. I appreciate it.

3. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, I saw it when you were updated, but I was talking to my sister and didn't read it nor post. That's what I'm sorry about.

*plots to get A/T together*

4. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-As long as your posting, I'm happy. Sigh Where is everyone else? It is really starting to irk me. Ah, well. I have one loyal reader.

Here's the next post.

Luke's anger spiked, while his students displayed equal mixtures of anger and fear. Jacen's face went ashen as he looked up. "Tenel Ka, you can't be a part of this, right?" Sailor Dathomir looked at him with cool gray eyes. "I am a part of this, 'friend'. Lumiya has opened my eyes to the truth." She held up her left hand. "You took my arm." She pointed at Corellia. "You took away my ability to get a new one." Dathomir grabbed hold of the railing and jumped over, plummeting to the ground. Unlike Uranus, she landed without even a sound.

Dathomir unclipped what appeared to be a large tooth from her belt. She pressed a button on it, causing a turquoise energy blade to spring forth. She circled around her former friends, finally stopping at Mercury, Neptune and Uranus. Neptune was still holding the unconscious Uranus, and was visibly shaking. Sailor Mercury looked up from examining the injured Senshi, visor still wrapped around her eyes. A look of surprise and shock crossed her face as her visor scanned Dathomir. Instantly the young genius leaped up. She cupped her hands together, forming an off-white ball of energy. "Shabon?" she started to say, even as stormtroopers brought their blaster rifles to bear on her. "Spray!"

The ball of energy exploded outwards, expanding into a dense fog. Almost immediately, Luke and his trainees grabbed their lightsabers, igniting them even as confused stormtroopers began firing indiscriminate shots. High above stood Lumiya and Callista, both looking down into the chaos. Callista turned to the Sith Lord. "I can't see or sense anything down there!" She fingered a 30-centimeter rod clipped to her belt, but Lumiya grabbed her hand before she could do anything.

"Don't be rash. That fog down there is pure Light Side. We'd be helpless down
    there." She turned to Daala and Lumiya. "Signal the bridge. We enter hyperspace now. Once there, Skywalker won't be able to do a damned thing."

Anakin Solo's blue lightsaber flashed as he deflected a half dozen rifle blasts. Directly behind the young man stood Sailor Saturn, the fifteen-year old Senshi of Death. Although neither could see in the dense fog, their Jedi senses were actually magnified by Sailor Mercury's attack. Anakin turned his head around slightly. "Well, this isn't what I expected." Saturn turned her head slightly in order to look into Anakin's blue eyes. "For us Senshi, this isn't so bad, actually."

Close by was Luke and Sailor Pluto. His green blade and her golden blade moved almost too fast to see. And while Anakin and Saturn were content to hold their ground, the Jedi Master and the Senshi of Time were advancing along the stormtrooper ranks, slicing the white-armored troopers down like a hurricane. "Can you see what will happen?" He asked her. Pluto's mouth turned upward ever slightly. "Always in motion is the future." She stabbed a stormtrooper in the gut, then brought the blade back in time to deflect an incoming blast.

Luke gritted his teeth in frustration. "I hate it when you throw that line at me." He suddenly leaned forward and groaned. "The Behemoth's entered hyperspace." He looked at Pluto. "In three days this ship will be above Korriban." Pluto, however, wasn't paying too close attention to Luke. "Neptune, Uranus, Mercury and Corellia have escaped the hanger deck. Although I'm not quite sure where they're headed." Luke nodded. "Well, at least they can get Uranus to a medical facility. A dunk in bacta's what she'll need." Pluto's face screwed up in confusion. "Um, excuse me, Master Skywalker, but what is 'bacta'?"

Chapter Six: Healed Body, Scarred Soul
    Neptune ran. She had no clear idea where she was going, but if she didn't get there soon, it wouldn't matter at all. She carried the barely breathing Uranus, and ahead ran Corellia and Mercury; the 'brains' of the Sailor Senshi. Mercury

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Hey, I pm people who read my stories (through I ask if they want me to).

Soooo Tenel Ka isn't Dark! :D :D Yeah for Ami!!!!!

*giggles at the throught of Michiru and Haruka. as an SM fan, knows what is going on*

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    *collapses into a chair* well! it took me most of the morning (between making muffins, watching a tv show, and, uh, procrastinating [face_blush]) but i finally caught up :D

great job, Striker :)

Jacen's eyes bulged in anger as he grabbed Zekk by his jumpsuit. "Listen, you nerf herder! Tenel Ka's in the clutches of a psychotic little Moff who's probably torturing her right now! If we don't do something soon?" He trailed off as tears threatened to burst from his brown eyes.

i know i shouldn't laugh but...manic jacen and bulging eyes... [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

(if this quote is so far back you can hardly remember it, sorry....i had to catch up on the entire second fic :p)

okay, what i don't get is, how is it even remotely jaina's fault that tk got a new arm? i mean, since tk has been blaming jay about that... tk left before jay even really saw her... :S

anyway :p is tk faking? or is her turning at least semi-real? questions, questions.... :p

~TJF

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Tenel Ka is dark, but she isn't. She's been brainwashed by Lumiya and Callista. And no giggling! Despite knowing what she's laughing at

Trickster_Jaina_Fel-Thanks! Hmm, you like manic Jacen? Heh. And it isn't Jaina's fault that Tenel Ka got a new arm. Tenel Ka's blaming Jaina for the fact that she can't be a Sailor Senshi all the time. As I said, she's been brainwashed.

Now for the post.

Jacen Solo's mind raced as he backpedaled away from what was once his best friend. "Tenel Ka, you don't wanna do this! Come on, don't you remember me?" The flame-haired Dathomirian swung her lightsaber at Jacen, forcing him to roll out of the way. "My name is Sailor Dathomir!" She said through clenched teeth. She spun around in Jacen's general direction despite still being enveloped in Sailor Mercury's Shabon Spray. "Tenel Ka is no more, and that is a fact!"

Jacen backed up quickly. Although he could sense objects and beings around him, his vision was obscured, so he couldn't quite tell where everything was. Tenel Ka, however, had the opposite problem. She could barely make out Jacen's outline, and he made no attempt to be quiet. It's a matter of time she thought. She could almost smell his scent on the breeze wafting by her-breeze? What was a breeze doing in the hanger deck of a star destroyer? Dathomir turned around, lightsaber at guard. Suddenly a voice came from the thickest part of the fog. "Tattooine Sandblast!" A raging cloud of dust instantly blew Mercury's Shabon Spray away. Dathomir extinguished her lightsaber and raised her arms in front of her face. At the center of the storm was Sailor Tattooine. The young girl's arms were out in front of her, completely covered in whirling sand. Stormtroopers near her were already being forced back. "Get out of here!" Dathomir shouted at them. None disobeyed, and within seconds the hanger deck was almost empty.

Sailor Tattooine's face was a mask of utter and complete terror. "What's going on? I can't control my power!" Luna, sheltered under a TIE fighter's fuselage, shouted at the young girl. "Let the power flow through you! It's your inner strength trying to manifest itself."

Tattooine's thoughts raced as she tried to comprehend Luna's words. Inner strength? What inner strength? I'm just a girl from Tattooine, raised by Sand People. I don't belong here?An image flashed in Tattooine's mind, a club, weighted on one end and sharpened on the other-a gaffi stick. She blinked- and the club materialized in front of her!

Of course, she thought, power flows through me. I am a Jedi Knight and a Sailor Senshi! She reached out and grabbed the stick. As soon as her hands wrapped around it, the sandstorm ceased-only to be replaced by a brilliant flash of light. When it died down, Sailor Tattooine was still standing there, but she seemed?different. Luke did a brief scan of her through the Force. "She's become so much more powerful." He whispered. Tattooine leveled her gaffi stick at Dathomir and spoke.

"Hold it right there! Your powers are that of the Sailor Senshi and the Jedi Knight, but you abused them! You let the Dark Side into your heart, and for that I?pity you." The diminutive Senshi pointed at the astonished Dathomir. "In the name of the Force, I'll punish you!" Tattooine raised her gaffi stick high, and struck the ground with it. "Tattooine Groundquake!" She yelled as a ball of orange energy pulsed forth. It hugged the deck as it sped toward Dathomir, who could only jump out of the way just before a fairly large explosion ripped apart the hull plating she was just standing on.

Dathomir's powerful legs carried her up to the catwalk she was on with Lumiya and her allies. She quickly made her way out of the hanger, leaving behind the Jedi and Senshi. Luna quickly left her shelter and went up to Tattooine. "That was excellent, Tahiri!" Luke went up to the shaking girl and placed a comforting hand on her right shoulder. "Luna's right. Your ability to control such a sudden increase of your Senshi powers wa

8. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *grabs Anakin and Tahiri right before they teleport, pushes them in a closet and locks it*

:D :D :D :D :D

How can she be dark and not dark? That's confusing. Maybe Jacen can pull off a Usagi and Mamoru and bring her back! :)

*starts chanting* Tahiri's got new powers!!!

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    *peels her eyes open* fun...early mornings... :p

He paused before saying. "Wanna hear a joke?"
    The guardian of the Time Gate could only stare mutely at Jacen before stuttering. "P-perhaps you'd b-b-better save that humor for Tenel Ka."

[face_laugh] jacen and his stupid jokes...

oh, way to go zekk - decapitate your girlfriend :p

*rocks on her heels as she waits to find out what's going on with tk*

great post :)

~TJF

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Hey! Don't pull a Corran Horn here! ANd you'll find out.

Trix-Thank you! Yes, Jacen's jokes are the only thing worse than the Sith.

All right, this post leads to the finale. And away we go!

Again, Jacen tried to discern when the teleportation occurred. This time, however, he was able to figure out the exact moment he left the hanger deck-it was when the horrid screams of the dead began echoing in his mind. Jacen clamped his hands onto his ears in a vain attempt to block the screaming, as did everyone else. Saturn was curled up in a ball, continuously muttering. "Please, stop. Please, stop. Please?please." Pluto was leaning on her time staff, eyes closed in concentration, and tears were streaming from Corellia's brown eyes. Even Luke was struggling to maintain some semblance of composure as the lamentations of thousands of spirits assaulted their very soul.

Sailor Mercury activated her visor and began scanning the area around her. "These?psychic screams must have a source." Her visor interpreted the 'screams' as wraith-like energy fields bombarding her and her friends. She looked around until she spotted the general source-an obsidian black pyramid two kilometers away. It was in the center of a group of obelisks reaching toward the sky, and right in front of it was a Sentinel-class landing shuttle.

Ami pointed at the pyramid while screaming. "Sailor Neptune, you must use Submarine Reflection. It's our only hope!" Neptune, who was about to start pulling out her hair, slowly got to her feet. She held out her hand and a polished mirror appeared in it. She gritted her teeth as she held it high and shouted. "Submarine Reflection!" A flash of light burst forth from the mirror, and a glass-like energy field surrounded the group.

The impacts of the psychic screams were now visible as they hammered against Neptune's shield. The elegant Senshi of the sea struggled as her shield was buffeted, but it gave everyone a chance to recuperate. Luke turned to Mercury. "Is there an exact source for these screams?" The blue-haired genius scanned the paths of the screams while calculating their trajectories with her mini-computer. Lithe fingers danced across the keyboard as she inputted trajectories. After a few minutes she pointed at an obelisk to the right of the pyramid. "There!" Neptune spoke as she slowly sank to the ground. "You had better hurry. I don't know how much longer I can hold this!" Sailor Corellia stepped forward. The Senshi of mechanics raised her hand and held it palm-out. "Corellia Starburst!" She shouted as a red energy wave burst forth. The coruscating beam shot wide of its target, gouging out a small hole in the pyramid.

Corellia's face fell in shock at her poor aim. She raised her hand again and shouted. "Corellia Starburst!" This time the energy wave passed between the obelisk and pyramid. Uranus ran over to Neptune and grabbed her in an embrace in an attempt to re-energize her. "This won't hold forever!" Uranus shouted. By now Sailor Corellia was beginning to panic. I have to hit that obelisk! Neptune and Uranus are depending on me!

Suddenly Corellia could feel a burst of energy coming from within. Luna could also sense Corellia's power increase. The small black cat shouted at her. "Your next Senshi power is trying to manifest itself! Let it flow through you." Sailor Corellia's arms began glowing red as the energy built up. The young woman gritted her teeth as she concentrated. "I won't let you down! I am the Senshi of mechanics, and in the name of the Force, I will destroy that which is evil!" Ribbons of energy twirled around her arms as she shouted. "Corellia Hyperspace Vortex!"

Twin beams of energy shot out from Corellia's outstretched arms. They met about a meter from her, twisting together and eventually hitting the obelisk! The ancient stone needle crumbled as Corellia's 'vortex' sliced in half. At the same moment, Neptune's shield shattered, and she fainted. Uranus, still holding onto her best friend, lowered Neptune to the ground. "Res

11. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Tenel Ka's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anakin and Tahiri are fighting a bunch of monsters TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Uranus, still holding onto her best friend, lowered Neptune to the ground.

And Uranus and Neptune are not cousins!!!! :D :D At least you did something right!!! *gumbles about a stupid dubbing production company that made Haruka and Michiru cousins* Grrrrrr :mad: :mad: *prepares to do battle with said company*

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yay :D tk's back [face_mischief]

The brown-eyed Senshi of mechanics walked up to Zekk and tightly embraced him. "You be careful." She said as a tear ran down her cheek. Zekk returned the hug with ferocity. "I will." Reluctantly, the former darkest knight of the Second Imperium let go of the girl-no, woman who saved him from the Dark Side.

aw... [face_love] i'm such a sap :p but since there's no MLT's around, i'm kinda stuck :p

*really needs to get over her PB-allusions thing*

"Okay. I-I think I need more exercise." Panted Jacen as he put Luna down.

[face_laugh] that'd be me... *pats jacen's head sympathetically*

Uranus gasped in horror as half-decayed corpses clad in ancient armor clawed their way out of their tombs.

oh hey, yay, dead guys are crashing the party...it reminds me of the Mummy or LOTR...

Luke hesitated for a second, trying to burn the image of Tattooine and Anakin together into his mind.

why? ?[face_plain] is he worried he'll never see them again?

Callista and Uranus stopped fighting as the sound of laughter washed over them. They turned around and saw Dathomir standing there, arms clutched to her sides and almost doubled over in laughter! "What's wrong with you? Kill him!" Callista screamed at her. Dathomir continued laughing. "I?cannot help it. Jacen's joke was funny."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] TK was the one who made a joke... [face_laugh] ayiyiy...who would have thought one of jacen's "jokes" would bring tk back? :S

~TJF

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Yes, she's back. You thought I'd let my favorite SW character suffer for too long?...Okay, forgive me for asking, but what have I done wrong? 'At least you did something right!' makes it sound as if I've screwed up. Since you're my most loyal reader, please speak up.

Trix-Yeah. Guess who's back, back again. TK's back. Celebrate.
    About Luke...he's going off to face Lumiya, who is right now probably in possession of an incredibly powerful artifact of the old Sith Empire. Anakin and Tattooine are fighting Force knows how many zombies, so it would make sense for him to worry.

Okay. After this post, I'll be gone until Friday. That's when the next one will be. Here we go!

Sailor Tattooine grunted as she smashed her gaffi stick into yet another zombie. "These things are everywhere!" She screamed as more of the army of the dead emerged from the shifting sands. Behind her, Anakin held out his hand and grabbed onto half a dozen through the Force. He lifted them up and sent them flying into their comrades. "Yes, and the sooner we destroy them, the better!"

The pair was standing back-to-back with the entrance to the pyramid to their side. Tattooine's sandstorms had quickly lost their effectiveness, and she didn't have enough energy for her new power, the pair was reduced to simply holding off the reanimated zombies as long as possible with whatever they had-namely, Anakin's lightsaber and Tattooine's gaffi stick. Anakin swung at a group of zombies, bisecting almost all of them but one. The zombie was able to raise its sword in time to block Anakin's swing. The Senshi of sand glanced at the sword fight shaping up. "Why doesn't your sword cut right through that walking dirt bag?"

Anakin shrugged as he blocked a return swing and parried it into the dirt. "Some of these weapons must be forged with Sith alchemy. They're impossible to cut with lightsabers." While explaining this to her, he beheaded the zombie fighting him and shoved his the corpse away. Suddenly his danger sense flared. He ducked just as a large war axe nearly decapitated him. Anakin slid his lightsaber's blade between armor plates covering the zombie's midsection and slit it open from throat to tail. He paused for a moment and looked around. No more zombies had emerged from the ground in the past two minutes, but there were almost fifty zombies left. Sailor Tattooine was tired and barely able to swing her gaffi stick. "I can't see a way out of this!" She screamed. Anakin turned to her. "There's always hope! As long as we can hold out, we've got a-" Anakin couldn't finish as a zombie snuck up on him and bashed him in the head with a club. Anakin's blue eyes rolled in the back of his head as he fell back into her, knocking her down and into a wall. She turned around and grabbed onto Anakin, trying to drag him away. While she was struggling, the zombies surrounded the pair and began readying their weapons for the final strike. Tears streamed down Tattooine's face as she raised her gaffi stick in a futile attempt to block the spears, clubs and swords about to rip into her?

"Deep Submerge!"

A watery ball of destructive energy slammed into about thirty zombies not unlike a freight train slamming into a wheelbarrow. The zombies surrounding the pair looked up to see their brethren be disintegrated. Sailor Tattooine peered through the mass of inhumanity and cried out in relief. "Neptune! Zekk! Lowie! Am I glad to see you!"

Standing tall was Sailor Neptune, flanked by Zekk with his lightsaber and blaster and by Lowie with his bowcaster and lightsaber. "Denizens of the underworld, prepared to be sent back there by the Senshi of elegance, Sailor Neptune." Zekk slowly turned his head at the end of the speech and rolled his eyes. "You know, we're here too." Neptune glanced over at him. "Oh, you want to make a speech, too? Go ahead." Zekk's eyes rolled farther back into his head in mortification. He turned away from Neptune, raised his blaster and began peppering the zombies near Tahiri and Anakin with blaster bolts.

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm sorry!!!! I didn't mean to sound mean or anything!!!! I was talking about in comparsion to the companies that handled SM, everything is right in this. I'm sorry!!! :( Forgive me!!! *begs for forgiveness*

Great post!!!!!! What is Ami afraid of most?? Losing her intellenagence???

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, sorry about that, JediStarMoonstruck. Nothing to be forgiven about. My bad. I'll be back Friday night(well, New Hampshire Friday night). Up!

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sneaks in and boots thread up to the top

I'm so sneaky...

17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    At the same time, Lowie put away his bowcaster and was simply ripping the zombies apart in a fit of full-blown Wookiee rage. His translator droid M-TD squealed in fright as another arm was ripped right out of its socket. "Oh, do be careful Master Lowbacca! My optical sensors aren't ready for this kind of brutality!"

[face_laugh] kudos to you Striker....how do you make keeping everyone completely in character seem so effortless? :p *mutters something about show offs ;) :D*

anyway, great post :D and a face off between lumiya and tk...that should be fun [face_devil] see you on friday! :)

~TJF

18. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I just thought of something! [face_devil] What if Luke was zapped by that fear spell? [face_devil] What's Luke afraid of? [face_devil]

I know, I'm evil! [face_devil]

19. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Trix-Aaaaawwww. Go on-no, seriously, go on. I don't know about keeping them in character, I just write how I think they would do it.

JediStarMoonstruck-Heh. I toyed with that, but decided against it. Someone else gets zapped, though. And yes, Ami's greates fear, how I see it, is her losing her intelligence.

And here it is. The post.

Lumiya sneered at her. "I offered you the chance to join me and rule part of the galaxy for an eternity. I see you decided to waste it." Out of the corner of her eye, she spied Leonia huddled in the corner. "You will now serve your purpose." She said as she raised her hand. Lightning erupted from her fingertips and quickly enveloped the Moff, and Lumiya's face contorted in pleasure as she sucked Leonia dry of her energy. When the lightning ceased, all that was left of the cruel woman was a desiccated skeleton.

Everyone there except Ami gasped at Lumiya's cruelty. Jacen stepped forward. "She was loyal to you, and this is how you treat her?" Lumiya shrugged. "Silence, whelp." She reached out and telekinetically grabbed him through the Force. Before anyone could help Jacen, Lumiya slammed him into the wall and let him drop to the ground with a thud. The young man groaned in pain. "That?was not fun."

Lumiya glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw Saturn approaching, Silence Glaive in hand. "What do you intend to do with that? Physical attacks mean nothing to me, now." Saturn's young face was twisted in anger as she raised her weapon high. "Do you know what my most powerful attack is? It's called 'Silence Glaive Surprise'. It has the capability of destroying a planet." The room echoed as everyone there simultaneously said. "WHAT?" Luke, who was tending to Uranus' leg wound, got up and approached Saturn. "Hotaru, you will not use such an attack! To destroy a planet, even one steeped in the Dark Side, is wrong." Saturn shot him a look. "If it is the only way to defeat the enemy, then I will use Silence Glaive Surprise." Before she could bring the weapon down, a voice from behind startled her. "It would be wise to consider the consequences of such an action. Destroying a planet isn't something you can just undo." Saturn turned around and saw Anakin stride into the room, followed by Zekk, Neptune, Lowie and Tattooine. Neptune's eyes were hard as she addressed Saturn. "I cannot believe that you would contemplate using Silence Glaive Surprise! Don't you remember Usagi's lesson to us? There's always hope." The elegant Senshi turned to Lumiya and struck a pre-battle pose. "As long as there are good people to oppose the likes of you, evil shall never triumph, so says-" Neptune was interrupted as Lumiya, looking quite bored, raised her hand and said. "Become that which you fear the most!" A blood-red beam shot from her hand and sped toward Neptune. Before she could pull out her mirror, Anakin, who took the full brunt of the energy beam, shoved her to one side.

The young man fell to the ground, body contorting in agony as he screamed. After a second the beam faded, allowing Sailors Tattooine and Saturn to run up to him. Tattooine grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face her. "Anakin? Anakin!? Speak to me!" Saturn quickly grabbed Tattooine and pulled her away from Anakin. "I sense something from him, and it's not good." Tattooine spun around and grabbed Saturn's wrist. "Of course something's wrong with him! Lumiya hit him with a force beam o'death or something." A low chuckle coming from Anakin caused both Senshi to look down at his prone form. "Actually, Lumiya helped me." In a flash he was standing up, right hand wrapped around Tattooine's throat and his left one choking the life out of Saturn! "She reminded me of the legacy of my name, Anakin. I am my grandfather's grandson, and heir to his awesome power. Why shouldn't I embrace it?" A sneer formed over his lips as Tattooine and Saturn struggled to get out of his grip. 'It won't work, ladies. The powers of the Dark Side flows through my veins, not blood!" Saturn half-closed her eyes and concentrated,

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    [proud_voice_sing_song]i found the post without a PM[/sing_song] :p

excellent chapter, Striker :D poor anakin....then lowie....but at least they came back :D

~TJF

P.S. - *pops Striker's ever-growing ego ;)*

21. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Trix, my ego is unpoppable. It cannot be popped!

22. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*pants for breath*

I... Hate... Myself...

I have a really bad habit of "If-I-Miss-A-Post-The-Author-Must-Hate-Me-So-I-Won't-Go-To-The-Fic".

[face_blush]

Sorry...

:D

I'm hyper now though. And confused.

Anakin!! Don't hug Tahiri!! Hug Saturn... Er... H-something-or-other....

And the bad ladies died. [face_devil]

WOOHOO!! :D

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    *throws a grenade at Striker's ego and watches as it explodes - not harming Striker, of course, since fan fic authors are unharmable ;)*

*glares at splinters of ego, as if daring them to piece themselves back together*

:p

~TJF

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Uh...what happened to Anakin was what I thought would happen to Luke. [face_plain] :p

You know, one of these villians doesn't have to be remosrseful as they die. [face_plain]

Anakin!! Don't hug Tahiri!! Hug Saturn... Er... H-something-or-other....

It's Hotaru and why must everyone dislike A/T!!!! :_|

*takes Anakin and Tahiri and locks them in a closet*

A/T FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

It's Hotaru and why must everyone dislike A/T!!!!

*takes Anakin and Tahiri and locks them in a closet*

A/T FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want A/T? Find nother fanfic. This is the only Anakin/Hotaru!!! :_| Why must you so adamantly appose this pairing??

:_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.