main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Three New Sailor Senshi (crossover with Sailor Moon) Rewrite started. Link on page 50.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Uh....because Anakin and Tahiri belong together, perhaps?

I have nothing against Hotaru. I love Saturn; my favorite character out of Sailor Moon (check out my website)! Anakin and Hotaru just feels wrong. :(

I can get a whole list of reasons of why Anakin and Tahiri belong together if you like. I know a lot of die-hard A/T fans!!

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Backs away from Trix, phaser rifle and lightsaber ready

Jaid-Welcome back! I don't hate you. We all have lives. You like Anakin and Hotaru? Cool. This is the only SM/YJK crossover that I'm aware of. I wouldn't be surprised if there were others, but I haven't seen them.

JediStarMoonstruck-Not all the villians were remorseful. Daala and Leonia weren't, and Lumiya was more bitter than anything. And although Anakin and Tahiri will be friends...

Okay, this is the final post of the second part. Here we go!

Uranus, who was being helped by Neptune, approached the blackened skeleton. She nudged it with her foot, as if to confirm the obvious. Neptune held her hand to her forehead and sighed in exasperation. "Do you truly have that little tact?" Neptune simply shrugged. "It's better safe than sorry." Luke nodded. "Haruka's right." He unclipped his lightsaber and ignited the blade. Reaching out with the Force, he grabbed the book and levitated it towards him. "Power such as this should not be used." He brought the emerald blade of his lightsaber up, and cleaved the ancient tome of evil in half.

He let go of the ruined pieces of metal and let them crash to the floor. As soon as he extinguished his lightsaber, the entire pyramid began shaking! Ami held out her hand and concentrated. Her transformation wand appeared in her right hand, and she quickly shouted.
    "Mercury Star Power Makeup!"

A wave of blue energy washed over her, malting her clothes and replacing them with a Sailor Senshi uniform. The Senshi of water, Sailor Mercury, quickly replaced Mizuno Ami. The blue-haired genius pulled out her mini-computer and activated her v.r. visor. A band of semi-transparent blue crystal covered her eyes as she began scanning the ground below the pyramid. The shaking continued as Mercury scanned. "Umm, I don't mean to sound like a crybaby, but could you hurry up?" Zekk said as he grabbed onto a support column. Corellia shot him a nasty look. "Give her a second!" Then the brown-haired Senshi of mechanics leaned over Mercury's shoulder and studied the data. "You don't need any help, do you?" She whispered. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her and dragged her away. "Mercury's all right by herself." Sailor Tattooine said. "That's right. Ami's IQ is 300, so she knows what she's doing." Sailor Saturn chimed in.

Mercury's blue eyes widened in horror. "Oh, no! There appears to be a large chain reaction building up in the planet's core!" She looked up at Luke. "According to this, it started immediately after you destroyed the Book of the Sith." Luke's face took on an expression of extreme embarrassment as Luna bounded into his arms. "You did the right thing at the time, Luke." The small tabby looked around at everyone. "Prepare for sailor teleport!" Zekk, Jacen, Anakin and Lowie crowded around Luke and Luna, while Pluto, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Mercury, Corellia, Dathomir and Tattooine joined hands in a circle around the men. By this time part of the roof was beginning to fall around them, and the ground tremors had become constant. A glow enveloped the Sailor Senshi, and the preternatural wind once again swirled around them. Each one had an image of their destination; the I.S.S. Behemoth, still in orbit. At the height of the whirlwind, Luke yelled. "Sailor?" Luna finished the phrase. "?Teleport!"

Captain Roik of the Behemoth looked out the bridge's observation windows at the planet below. A sensor tech had given him a status report on the seismic activity occurring on Korriban, and if he didn't leave in five minutes, the Behemoth would be destroyed along with the planet. Before he could do anything, the bridge was enveloped in a flash of light. Several officers cried out in pain as their eyes were temporarily overloaded. Roik was smart enough to shield his eyes until the light faded.

When he opened his eyes, he couldn't believe what he saw. The Jedi Luke Skywalker was standing in the middle of a very strange group. He recognized Sailor Dathomir, but the other ones, although dressed similarly to her,

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    "According to this, it started immediately after you destroyed the Book of the Sith." Luke's face took on an expression of extreme embarrassment as Luna bounded into his arms.

[face_laugh] i guess even saviours of the galaxy are prone to a "......WHOOPS!" every now and again :p [face_mischief]

Zekk shrugged. "I don't know. Having to wear the skirt, blouse and high heels would be a pain."

zekk...in a senshi outfit. you know, that just gave a bad image :p

"Besides, I want to be here when Jaina gets back." Luke's eyebrow arched in surprise at the young man's statement. "Zekk, what exactly are your intentions toward my niece?" Luna bared her tiny fangs in a smile. "I agree with Luke. You two spend quite a bit of time together." Zekk's pale face turned several shades whiter as he tried to form a coherent response.

hm...well, zekk, you gonna answer that? [face_mischief] [face_love] :p

nice finish, even though it's not exactly a finish....eh, anyway 8-} great job :D

~TJF

4. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Daala and Leonia never got the chance to be remorsful. ;)

Great post!!! :)

*goes into her ship, closes the door and has a fit*

Edit: *shouts out of ship* Oh, yeah! I forgot. Still waiting for a Jedi Tuxedo Kamen!!!!! :D

*returns to her fit*

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Trix-Hey, Zekk in a miniskirt would give anyone a bad image. Just don't ask about the Sailor Starlights...

JediStarMoonstruck-A Tuxedo Jedi will be in part four.

Now it's time for part three. There'll be some new Sailor Senshi popping up. See if you can guess who they are. Here we go!

Brakkis Lives? The Search for more Sailor Jedi Begins!

Chapter One: Through the Flames
    Brakkis was in denial. This can't be happening, not like this! All around him, the Shadow Academy shook as a New Republic fleet pounded it. His dreams of conquest and a new age of the Sith crumbled as he stood in the Shadow Academy's hangar deck-the empty hangar deck. The last shuttle had taken off, carrying with it a traitorous imperial guardsman. Brakkis knew he had very little time before that Guardsman activated the Academy's self-destruct. The normally calm Sith Lord began sweating profusely in his robes. His blue eyes darted around the hangar, searching in vain for some method of escape?

Suddenly, it hit him. Escape! I had an emergency escape pod installed in my office! Brakkis ran to the turbolift and quickly got on. It took him all of two seconds to push the button for his office. After one and a half minutes, the doors opened, allowing him to burst forth and run down the hallway to his office. A well-placed kick, augmented by the Force, blew the door right off its base and sent it ricocheting into the lush room. Brakkis ran over to a panel on the wall and pried it off, revealing a hatch and a keypad. He punched in a series of commands on the keypad and waited. He expected to be immolated any second by the detonation of hundreds of explosives scattered throughout the Shadow Academy's superstructure. Instead, the hatch unsealed and opened, allowing him access to the escape pod.

Brakkis dove in headfirst and smacked a large red button on the control panel. The hatch resealed itself and, after a few more agonizing seconds, the escape pod's thrusters fired, sending the ovoid capsule rocketing away from the Shadow Academy-seconds before the entire facility exploded. The resulting shockwave pitched the tiny escape pod into a tailspin, sending it spiraling into Yavin IV's gravitational pull. Brakkis' vision began to swim as the pod accelerated toward the jungle moon's surface?

Brakkis' vision returned to him in the exact opposite fashion it left him. It slowly went from black to a fuzzy gray, then colors and shapes appeared. They coalesced into an image of a strikingly beautiful woman with midnight-black hair and violet eyes. Her face held a look of concern as she studied Brakkis' features. "My Lord, are you all right?" Brakkis raised his hand and held it to his head in an effort to stop the ringing. He felt something wet plastered on his cheek. He pulled his hand away and was shocked to find it sticky and red?

Tamith Kai studied Brakkis. The Nightsister grabbed Brakkis' arm and dragged him to his feet. "We must hurry and resume our attack on Skywalker's Academy." She said. Suddenly, Brakkis' arm slipped from her grasp. She turned around and saw the Sith Lord standing there. She could feel his anger through the Force and through his voice. "Our attack?" he gestured around the jungle. "Our 'glorious assault' was nothing more than a sham!" The noble looking Sith Lord stomped around like a petty child. "The Emperor was nothing more than a series of holo-projections and voiceovers." Finally, he sank to the ground. "There is nothing left."

Brakkis sat there for a full minute before Tamith Kai grabbed him by the arm, hauled him to his feet again and slapped him. The Sith Lord recoiled as the sharp pain spread from his cheek. He focused on the pain, allowing it to fuel his anger. "Why thank you, Tamith Kai." He said as he turned back to face the Nightsister. "That may have been just what I needed." Tamith Kai marveled as Brakkis' normally serene face twisted into a cruel smile. She marveled as Brakkis reached out with the Force and began ripping out tree tru

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sneaks in and boots the thread up before turning in for the night

[face_mischief]

7. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Trix-Hey, Zekk in a miniskirt would give anyone a bad image. Just don't ask about the Sailor Starlights...

:D :D HeeHeeHee Yaten!!! *covers mouth to stop laughter*

Oooooooo a Tuxedo Jedi!!!!! :D :D :D

Brakkis is going to clone the Old Jedi!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Will there be a clone Anakin Skywalker????? :eek:

Oh!!! I found a new arguement for A/T!!! [face_devil] Jaina and Tenel Ka have their boyfriends. Tahiri has no one (if you keep this up). Why let Tahiri be the only Sailor Jedi without a boyfriend? :( She needs the one she has spent her Jedi life with!! :(

DON'T TAKE THAT TIME AWAY!!!! :_| :_| :_|

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Heh. Yeah, I know. Yaten, Seiya and Taiki. And remember, Tuxedo Jedi will show up in part four, which I'm writing now. This is part three.

Now, then. I know I've got lurkers here, so it's post time. And maybe you should start posting too ;) Anyway, here it is!

Mizuno Ami hurried along the stone hallways. The blue-haired genius could not believe she actually overslept by almost twenty minutes! She quickly checked her watch and found she had seconds before Master Skywalker usually began his lectures. So focused was she on her watch, she didn't notice the young man in front of her until she plowed into him headfirst. She rebounded off him and fell on her rear end. "Ouch!" She cried out. She noticed a hand extended in front of her and grabbed it. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." She said while simultaneously returning to her feet and bowing. A male voice suddenly interrupted her. "Hey, it's no problem. You late, Ami?"

Ami looked up and saw it was Jacen Solo that she had bumped into. A smile blossomed across her face as she said. "It's good to see you, Jacen." After a half-second, the smile was replaced by a look of worry. "I am late. I overslept by twenty minutes." A look of panic spread across her face. Jacen noted it and quickly grabbed her arm. "I think you and I better get going. Come on, the Audience Chamber's only a few meters away."

The two entered into a large room at the top of the Great Temple and quickly threaded their way among the stone benches and other students in the room. They quickly reached an unoccupied section of bench and sat down just as Luke appeared on the stage in front of everybody. A hush fell over the students as everyone took a seat. The Jedi paused for a second as he took in the stares of everyone. "The Force will be with you, always." He said. Jacen noted how Luke's gaze swept the room and seemed to look at every person simultaneously. Ami pulled out a datapad from her pants pocket and began jotting notes down with a writing stylus. Jacen glanced down at her and chuckled softly. "I don't think this'll be on a test." He said in a low voice. Ami paid him no mind as she listened and took notes.

Luke continued talking. "Most of you have participated in missions during the course of your training. As a matter of fact, many of you will take on the mantle of Jedi Knight by the end of this year." He began pacing back and forth. "It is important for you all to realize that learning never stops. As a Jedi, you must strive to continuously improve yourself." He stopped as he noted a hand waggling in the air. "Yes, Raynar?" The hand belonged to Raynar Thul, Jacen and Ami's friend and son of a wealthy shipping tycoon.

"Master Skywalker, would it be possible to learn everything there is in a particular field? And therefore be totally proficient in that area?" Luke smiled and slowly shook his head. "Every activity or task has a limitless number of facets, Raynar. It is impossible for any person to master them all. Just as the Force is limitless, so too are the possibilities of life." He spread his arms out, as if to take all the students into an embrace.

"This Academy isn't designed to limit you with a set of rules. Rather, I want you to expand and become the type of Jedi most suited for your own personality." He brought his arms back to his sides. "I want you all to contemplate what you see yourself doing in the future, and how you see yourself as a Jedi." He finished up his lecture by saying. "The Force will be with you, always." Luke bowed slightly and left the stage. Jacen poked Ami in the ribs. "Ow!" She said, rubbing her side where his elbow hit. She looked up and saw Jacen was already heading out the door. "Wait up!" She said as she ran after him.

The two quickly settled into a steady pace as they walked down the Temple's halls. The two were a contrasting pair. Jacen wore an orange jumpsuit splattered with a dozen different stains. He shouted out to everybody and had a kilometer-wide grin on his face. His brown hair stuck out in a wi

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    sneaks in and boots thread to the top

Sigh, I'm such a post freak... [face_plain] :( :_|

;)
    As I said, the next post will be Thursday. Up!

10. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Lusa is going to be a Sailor Senshi!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

You don't think I scared people off? :( :( :(

I'll feel bad if I scared people off!!!!!!!!!!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i swear, i was only gone for a day, and now i have 7 PMs about updates! :eek: why does everyone update when i'm gone??? :p

anyway, i haven't abandoned you, and i'll try to catch up. unfortunately, *winces* i have 3 subjects that just finished a book/unit, so all those final projects/exams are coming up *buries her head into her pillow in denial*

~TJF

EDIT: okay, i'm caught up (for now). great job Striker :D *smacks brakiss when no one's looking* why do i think i know who's going to be cloned first? *glares daggers at brakiss*

12. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Checks in

Hmm, I'm interested to hear who you people think will be cloned, as well as who the other Senshi will be. Thank you for reading, and up!

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    JediStarMoonstruck-Yes, Lusa was the first. She won't be the last, however. There will be three more. And I don't think you scared anyone away. This is my first fic, and some people are just...fickle, I guess.

Trix-Hey! Brakkis is the main bad guy-or is he? Heh, that'll keep you guessing. Anyway, I'm interested to hear who you thought the first clone would be. Care to share?

I'm thinking of modiying my post schedule a bit. Right now I post on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I am thinking of cutting back a bit so more of part four will be ready when I finish posting part three and more people can read and review. Please tell me what you think. Anyway, here we go!

Half a galaxy away, Brakkis contemplated the past seven years. The clone laboratories on Kamino had given him over 10,000 new stormtroopers. He stood in his office and looked out the window at the rain-soaked city. Soon, I will have my revenge against Skywalker. Lumiya failed, but I won't.

He turned, reached out with the Force and opened the door before the person outside had a chance to signal. "Tamith Kai, it's good to see you." The Nightsister walked in and handed Brakkis a datapad. "These are all the images of that sword Skywalker has." She said, violet eyes flashing. Brakkis studied the half-dozen images of the ornate broadsword. He set the pad on his desk and turned to Tamith Kai. "The first clone will be ready in two days. I'll send him on a suicide mission against Skywalker's praxeum."

Tamith Kai shook her head in exasperation. "Why should we waste a valuable resource like that? If all you need is the destruction of the Academy, why not simply send in your army?" The Sith Lord chuckled derisively and said. "There are several cruisers in orbit of Yavin IV, and all we have right now is one Victory-class star destroyer. One or two small craft would be able to make it through, but that destroyer would be reduced to scrap." He turned back to the rain. "No. We must slip in and destroy the Jedi without them ever knowing what hit them. Then I can get that sword and rule the galaxy."

Tamith Kai walked up to Brakkis. "What is it about that sword? Ever since you saw spy pictures of Skywalker holding it, you've been obsessed." Brakkis smiled and turned his head to Tamith Kai. He locked his blue eyes with her violet orbs before saying. "That sword is an ancient Sith artifact. The power in it is incalculable." He turned back to the window just as a bolt of lightning illuminated his face. "We send the package in three days."

Tahiri ducked as a stun stick sailed over her head. She backpedaled as her sparring partner, Lusa, advanced on her. "This dueling is harder than I thought!" She said as she clumsily parried a slash. The two were dueling in one of many empty chambers converted into training rooms. Off to the side stood Tionne, an elven woman with long, silvery hair, pointy ears and eyes that matched her hair. She was one of the top instructors in the Jedi Academy. Although she wasn't strong in the Force, she had an unquenchable thirst for Jedi lore, and what she learned, she passed on to the younger generation.

Tionne waited a few more seconds before saying. "All right, I believe that's enough for now." Tahiri and Lusa lowered their stun sticks and faced their instructor. Tionne put her hand on Tahiri's shoulder and said. "Tahiri, your movements seem a bit choppy today. Are you all right?" Tahiri thought for a second. "I don't think so. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Tionne nodded in understanding. "Well, I hope you snap out of it. Your class will begin lightsaber construction soon, and that'll take all your concentration."

Tionne then turned to Lusa. "You've shown marked improvement ever since you got here, Lusa." The young centaur scratched her head in surprise. "Really? Thank you!" Tionne stepped back a bit and said. "I want you two to know you're both very strong in the Force, and you'll make wonderful Jedi someday. Now I want you to begin researching lightsaber construction

14. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Maul just can't keep himself together!! :D :D :D

Lusa's transformed!!!! Yea!!!!!

Tahiri, the Senshi of Sand! I like that! :)

I wanna see an Anakin Skywalker clone! And a Padme clone! Maybe Brakiss can force his spirit into the clone and force him to do his bidding by threating Padme? Please! Pretty please!!! :D

Edit: just throught of something; there is no longer three Sailor Senshi! The title is incorrect. ;)

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sigh ;)

Okay. I changed the name. You're right, there are no longer three 'new' Sailor Senshi. Thanks, JediStarMoonstruck.

Next post Sunday, up!

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I was kidding! :p

17. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    RAWR!!!!

I thought I'd come back and post before I left cause I keep reading the new parts but never get chance to reply so now I'm going to do it! :D

I ADORE Jacen in your story. You write him perfectly. <3

And TK too, of course, you have her characterization perfect -- and this is probably exactly what she'd be like in the situation.

Your characterization of everyone from both SM & SW are spot on. [face_mischief]

And I'm in love with Sailor Dathomir. <3 ;)

I'll be reviewing from here on out unless something drastic happens! *dances*

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Soon, I will have my revenge against Skywalker. Lumiya failed, but I won't.

*yawns* yeah, yeah, yeah. whatever you say, brakiss... *rolls eyes*

flying crystals are cool :D

oh, it's Darth Maul....I thought it would be Obi-Wan - you know, throw luke off, unsettle/distract him and gain the advantage...*shrugs* oh well, he'll be in there eventually, i'm sure.

"The I.S.S. Imperial destroyed every major city and exterminated the Gungan population there. As far as I know, the planet's cut itself off from galactic affairs."

i'm guessing the YJK's are gonna have a field trip soon| :p

Something's coming, and the way to defeat it is on Naboo.

yay! i knew it :D [face_mischief]

yet another excellent chapter, Striker :D

~TJF

19. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Sneaks in and boots the thread up to the top

Individual replies and a new post tomorrow after I shovel out. Up!

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Snow...is not fun. Shoveling...sucks. New Hampshire...argh!

Okay. Now for replies!

JediStarMoonstruck-The name stays. Sorry. Anakin? Read on to Trix's post. And Padme will show up. You just won't know when ot where...

-Tenel-Ka-Welcome back! You like my characterizations? Good! I worked hard on them. And I love Sailor Dathomir as well. I really love her. sigh NJO Jacen's a real idiot, you know?

Trix-Yes. He will show up-in two forms. And thank you. I try really hard. Well, I tried real hard when I wrote this thing so long ago.

Now for the post. It has a bit of bonding going on and might seem...very bad. here we go!

Jaina stood outside the ovoid pod, studying the engines. So far, the team of her, Ami, Chiron and her younger brother Anakin had yielded little information. She turned to Ami, who had her mini-computer out. "Any luck tracing those serial numbers I gave you?" The blue-haired genius shook her head. "This is an old-model escape pod from Corellian Engineering Corporation. If this was an actual ship, then I could trace the serial numbers. Unfortunately, records on escape pods are nonexistent." Jaina scowled and kicked the side of the pod. "This thing has to have come somewhere!" She jumped up onto the top leaned into the access hatch that Maul came out of. "Anakin, you find anything?"

Inside sat Anakin Solo, Jaina and Jacen's younger brother by a year. With his sandy-blond hair, blue eyes and intense expression, he resembled a younger Luke Skywalker. He looked up from a burnt-out piece of equipment. "This had a one-way hyperdrive, but the navigational computer's been reduced to little more than ashes." He broke off a chunk of metal and held it up to the light. "I'd say Mr. Maul did some creative reprogramming with his lightsaber." He tossed the chunk to Jaina, who caught it.

Sailor Chiron trotted up to Ami. "Is there anything I can help with?" Ami looked up from her mini-computer. "I'm afraid not, Lusa. This puzzle is very complex, and I don't think we have all the pieces." Ami paused for a moment and looked Chiron over. "I think you'll make an excellent Sailor Senshi." She said. The young centaur twirled a lock of chestnut-colored hair in her fingers. "I don't know. You, Setsuna and Hotaru have been training for ten years, and Jaina, Tenel Ka and Tahiri are so much more powerful than I am." She shuffled her forelegs in nervousness. "Maybe I should give my transformation wand to Luna, so she can give it to somebody else."

Ami closed her computer and put a hand on Chiron's shoulder. "Lusa, you're voicing the worries of every girl who's taken on the mantle of the Sailor Senshi." She locked eyes with Sailor Chiron. "Luna wouldn't have chosen you if she didn't feel you were capable of it." Chiron blinked back tears of gratitude as she placed her hand on Ami's shoulder. "Thanks, Ami. That made me feel a lot better."

Ami let go of Chiron's shoulder and opened her mini-computer back up. She studied the data given to her by Anakin and Jaina. "I'm not sure how we can find out where this came from. Any clues we might have found were destroyed, or are too deeply hidden." Jaina continued to study the piece of metal Anakin tossed up to her. "Then we'll have to keep looking." She bent down and shouted at Anakin. "You find anything else?"

Anakin looked up at his sister. "No. It seems that the trail's gone cold." He stood, bent his legs and jumped up. He cleared the hatch and landed with a thud. "I think the next thing we should look at is Maul's corpse. Luke said that it was a clone." Ami looked up from her computer and said. "But how would he know that?" Jaina looked down at her friend. "A clone produces an odd 'resonance' in the Force. During Grand Admiral Thrawn's last offensive, he used cloned stormtroopers." Ami thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers as an idea struck her. "How many planets have cloning facilities?"

Jaina shrugged. "I don't know, but there can't be too many of them. After the Clone Wars, cloning became something of a forbidden science."

21. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    I was kidding anyways! :p Gee people are so tense! :p I just found it odd that we're getting new Senshi. I ponder outloud! :D

He took two vials and left the refrigeration unit. The Sith Lord approached the scientists and said. "Clone them." One of the scientists took the two vials. "At once, my lord."

*starts hoping* Please, oh please let it be Anakin and Padme! Please, oh please let it be Anakin and Padme! :D :D :D :D

So Tionne is going to be a Sailor Senshi? Cool! Can't remember what planet she's from or what she would be (Senshi of Time, Love etc.)?

Great post! :)

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I didn't realize people would like Snow Day so much! And here's my first fic, my baby. Ah, well.

JediStarMoonstruck-Ah, no. Anakin will show up later, as will Padme-just not as you expect. Sorry. Tionne's planet of birth is never mentioned, but I get around that. And I suppose she's the Senshi of Wisdom.

All right, here we go!

Luke Skywalker conversed with his sister Leia deep in the bowels of the Great Temple. "So, what did your team find?" He asked. Leia's image on the communication's viewscreen flickered as she began speaking. "So far, nothing. Luke, are you sure about this feeling of yours?" The Jedi Master nodded. "Yes. The answers to a lot of questions will be found on Naboo. What questions, however, remains to be seen." Leia looked off screen. "If you and Tionne are going there, who will be at the Academy?" Luke thought for a second. "I've recalled Kyp Durron and Kam Solusar. Both will be here in one week, but I'm waiting for Mara, and she'll be here in two."

Leia smiled at the mention of her sister-in-law. "So, has there been any discussion about an addition to the Skywalker household?" Luke's face turned pale at Leia's question. He quickly hit a button on the console. "I'm sorry, but your transmission's breaking up. Goodbye, sis." The screen abruptly went blank, allowing Luke to lean against the console. I wonder when Leia will realize that Mara and I just aren't ready for kids? Suddenly he felt somebody coming down in the turbolift. He turned around and saw the door open. Two young ladies stepped out. One had a short bob of midnight-black hair, striking violet eyes and a sad expression that seemed out of place for one so young.

The other young lady had blond hair, blue eyes and a large smile. "Hotaru, Tahiri, what brings you two here?" Tahiri looked up at Luke. "Oh, we're just seeing if there are any crystals for lightsabers. You see, I haven't built one yet, and I've been practicing really hard with stun sticks and remotes. I even got my own copy of the instructions on how to build one." Hotaru cleared her throat in order to get Tahiri to stop talking. "I'm just helping Tahiri." She said. Luke noted to lightsaber already attached to Hotaru's knee-length skirt. "How's your lightsaber, Hotaru?" The slim girl unclipped the handle and activated it, casting shadows all about. She held the violet blade up and rotated it around, examining the energy blade as if looking for flaws. "I used an ornamental jewel from the Silence Glaive, so the beam is very tight and focused." She thumbed the activation plate and turned it off. Tahiri blinked several times in order to get used to the darkness again.

Luke thought for a second. "Well, that's good. I'm glad to see you're using all the tools you have." He walked to the turbolift. "I'll leave you girls to your hunt. May the Force be with you, Tahiri." Luke finished speaking just as the turbolift doors closed, sending him up and away from the communications room. Tahiri turned to her friend. "All right. If I were a focusing crystal, where would I be?" Hotaru walked to an old pile of equipment. Although there was a fine layer of dust on it, the parts seemed functional. She began picking through the parts. "What are we looking for?" She asked.

Tahiri, who was looking through another old pile of parts, looked back at Hotaru. "We'll know when we find it." She paused for a second. "Didn't any of the other Senshi look around for crystals or parts for their lightsabers?" Hotaru continued looking as she spoke up. "Ami used a crystal from her mini-computer. Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna used jewels from Haruka's space-sword. And, well you know what I used." Tahiri shrugged and went back to searching. Suddenly, Hotaru's head shot up. "I sense something." Tahiri looked up at her friend. "Sense?" Suddenly, a feeling of dread settled in her stomach. "I don't like this feeling." She said.

The two went to the turbolift and got in. Tahiri pushed the button for the main foyer,

23. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Well, well, well... What'dyou know? :D I actually caught up!! :D

*cheers*

Go Tahiri!! *cough*finda new guy...*coughcough*

Anakin? Go kiss the girl you're supposed to...

:eek: Tionne is a Senshi too??? :eek: SWEET!! :D

Who are the others?? Huh?? Huh??

*bounces up and down impatiently*

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Sailor Yavin? Hmmmm Yeah, next best thing to a homeworld. :) Senshi of Wisdom, I thought of that, but I thought Ami had that one so I thought it couldn't be used.

*still waiting for Anakin and Padme to show up* :D :D :D :D :D

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Jaid-You caught up? Cool. Yes, Anakin and Hotaru will kiss. And you'll find out about the others later.

JediStarMoonstruck-Thank you. I believe Ami's the Senshi of water or ice.

Okay, this one is mostly filler. It sets up the next scene, which is action. Here we go!

Brakkis read the latest report from Yavin. Mace Windu and Naga Sadow were defeated? In a fit of rage, he threw the datapad against the wall, shattering it into debris. He marched down to the clone lab and went straight for the refrigeration unit. He flung the heavy door open and grabbed two vials of DNA. He turned around-and almost smacked into Tamith Kai. The Nightsister's violet eyes bore holes into Brakkis' obsidian armor. "Tell me you're not." She said. When Brakkis didn't answer, she grabbed the vials in a blur of motion and read the ID labels. Her mouth hung open in disbelief as she realized just who the Sith Lord was planning on cloning next. "You realize that when Skywalker finds out it was us who sent these clones, he'll kill us." She dryly said.

Brakkis latched onto the vials with the Force and pulled them out of Tamith Kai's grip. "He won't find out because he'll be dead. He won't be able to kill these two even if he wanted to." He sidestepped the Nightsister and headed for a group of Kaminoans. "Clone these two." He said. One of the scientists bowed gracefully and took the vials from Brakkis. He headed for a turbolift and entered. Brakkis turned back to Tamith Kai and, with a note of triumph in his voice, said. "Now Skywalker will know true pain as he follows his father's path."

Chapter Five: Awakening of Sannah
    The day after Mace and Sadow's death, Jaina, Tenel Ka, Tahiri, Lusa, Tionne, Ami, Setsuna and Hotaru met in the Grand Audience Chamber. All eight ladies stood in a circle on the main stage. Jaina began speaking. "Okay. It's safe to assume that we'll all be going with Uncle-I mean Master Skywalker and Mistress Tionne to Naboo." She looked over at Tionne. "Tionne, can you confirm this?" The silver-haired beauty nodded. "I can tell you that, yes, all of us will be going. And I can also tell you that Luna's going as well." Tahiri abruptly began looking around. "Where is that cat?"

Suddenly, she felt something warm set itself on her bare feet. "I'm right here." Tahiri jumped back. "Aah! Don't do that!" She screamed. Luna looked up and sighed. "I wish you'd pay more attention, Tahiri." The young blond stuck her tongue out at the feline. Tenel Ka raised her hand. "Ah, is anyone else going?" Tionne shook her head. "I can't say that. Luke and I haven't reached our final decision regarding that." She turned her head and waved toward the turbolift in the back. "But we have some candidates coming right now."

The door slid open, revealing several young men and one young girl. Jacen, Anakin, Lowie, Zekk, Raynar and Sannah piled out. "I thought I said next time we take separate cars," Zekk said. Hotaru crossed her arms in annoyance. "Unless you boys declare that you're really the Sailor Starlights, you're intruding on a private meeting." Jacen walked up to the stage. "Aw, come on Hotaru! We just want to see if we can help in any way." The Senshi of death rolled her eyes. "Well, if the others say it's okay, then you can stay. Otherwise?" She let the unspoken threat hang. Zekk walked toward the stage and climbed up. Jaina was there to meet him. "So, when did you get back from the Roche Asteroid Belt?" Zekk shrugged. "It was only this morning. I heard you had a rough night, so I didn't want to disturb you." Jaina patted him affectionately on the shoulder.

Ami thought for a second. "Does that mean Master Durron is back as well?" Zekk shook his head. "No. He sent me back when he heard about the first attack." A look of disdain flashed across his face. "He believes that his 'skills' are more needed there than at the Academy." Jaina nodded. "That's Kyp Durron for you." She looked around. "All right. I think we should get our two new Sailor Senshi up to speed on what it is we do." She walked up to Tionn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.